• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT| The only ATB here is Active Time Battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falk

that puzzling face
It's working fine on my 5c.

p.s. just tested and S/L refunds friend summon charges same as other abilities. Just in case there was any concern.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Same on iOS.

It's just a garbage developed app all over, only reason it seems to get a pass is because Cloud and Sephiroth are in it.

Yeah that's it.

Anyway, good update. The new XP dungeons are hard. Can't just quake my way through them though friend summons help.

Roto13

Looks like pages of abilities and stuff automatically load when you get to the bottom of your current one. No need to pull on the list.

EDIT: More forgiving Actions Taken means I should be able to master that damn Death Claw Elite. Last one I haven't mastered.

Vorpal

It was so smart to include Battle Speed as an easily changeable option during battle. I foresee myself blasting through trash and then slowing down for a boss.

Also yeah, the game runs perfectly fine for me on an S5 (save for some jittery visuals when scrolling). Sad to hear that it's still running poorly for some people.

Razmos

It's extremely laggy on bluestacks, even more so than it was yesterday. Took me forever to select 10 items to sell when my inventory was full because it kept counting my taps as long presses and bringing up the items stats.

And the realm select is once again laggy and unresponsive.

Roto13

Oh, man, so many criticals. Finally. It was kind of unfair that enemies could crit you and you couldn't crit them....

Skills like Blade Bash and Double Cut can crit, too.

LaneDS

Oh man just noticed the battle speed option under the pause menu (knew it was coming, but forgot).

Great update.

Do we take our names off the list when we're at 100 followers? Kind of cruddy to have that limit there.

Yogg

I haven't got any SB weapon from my pulls so far, so I'll contribute a Celes ! Friend ID : eDAi. Hopefully it can still be useful.

I'm having bun with the update on PC, but I just can't play the game anymore on my old S2, I only see like half the screen, and I'm missing many buttons and infos because everything seems to be much bigger than with the previous version, and it doesn't fit :(

Is there a list of what the Heroic rewards were on the old daily dungeons? I'm curious what I missed out on (I never tried them because I've been focused on Events + honing abilities)

Razmos

Someone broke the spreadsheet by sorting the character column alphabetically. Sigh.
I can fix it by going back to a previous version but we'd lose pretty much all the data added today.

Thanks whoever did that, you're a star.
Thisiswhywecan'thavenicethings.jpg

Nohar

It's extremely laggy on bluestacks, even more so than it was yesterday. Took me forever to select 10 items to sell when my inventory was full because it kept counting my taps as long presses and bringing up the items stats.

And the realm select is once again laggy and unresponsive.

Same thing happened to me when I tried to just change my equipment. Very annoying. Hoping for a hotfix.

Anyhow, my friend code is 9j1v, for my Vanille with Deprotega. She isn't 50 yet, but I'm working on it.

Kenai

I'm certainly having a lot of fun with it, but I would personally have a difficult time qualifying it as a good game.

For a F2P mobile game I don't think it gets much better.

That doesn't mean there isn't plenty to critique obviously, but it's certainly a good game and it's worthy of my time. Bugs are annoying when they happen but they do seem to care about/work on them while continuing to add stuff like with this patch.

Falk

that puzzling face
I missed the direction. How do I set a character to roam? And why is the level break greyed out?

Menu -> Profile.

Current hypothesis is that Record Materia, despite being in the update notes, actually only launches with the Tidus event, where his own Memory Crystal to break his cap is also collectable.

(A lot of other Memory Crystals are in the dungeon update, which was NOT with this feature update, but also hypothesized to hit alongside Tidus now. No guarantees though)

omfg, that optimize button when entering a dungeon!

I added myself to the spreadhseet, but I don't have any fancy limit break weapons :(
If you use that, are the character's equips optimized just for that dungeon and then go back to what they had before?

I haven't tried it because it would be a pain to re-equip everyone after finishing the dungeon.

Razmos

Ah, never mind. fixed the spreadsheet, unfortunately it probably deleted any data added in the last 20 minutes or so, sorry about that but it needed to be done.

I added a "capped?" column. if you have max followers just put a Y in there to say that you have capped.

Kain

My code is 9pxo, it's a lvl 50 Sephi with maxed Masamune and Hell's gate, enjoy!

If they have buffed Kain I'm going to ditch Cloud from my team. Power to my man!!!!!

Razmos

My data that I entered earlier this morning was still there. =D
Yeah, the old data was pretty safe, I just had to roll it back to a previous revision from about a minute before the spreadsheet got all broken. Anyone who added anything during those 10 or 20 minutes might have been lost though.

..Gosh, I'm really putting my qualification in spreadsheets to good use here, haha.

Man with all these quest having me redo old elites now I feel compelled to burn a mythril for stamina because the game is given mythril out like candy now

Razmos

So whats the thought on the next banner?

Tidus' Spiral Cut and maybe an increased chance of getting Wakka's Status Reels?

Yogg

I wish we could combine old spells or use doubles to hone or something similar. Those 4 Lightning strikes are taking space and useless.

KTO

If Roaming Warriors are only used for soul breaks, doesn't it make sense to only equip them for ATK/MAG/MND? Seems like defensive stats are not relevant at all, so even for the armor slot you'd want to optimize for attack stats.

I would think so, thats why I equipped earrings over heroes ring on terra since i would assume it only goes by her magic stat

Noi

So, how does the level up characters quest work?

I have all my FF7 characters above level 10. Am I screwed?

Those are one of the few quests that are retroactive. If you have a character at 50, you can accept and complete them instantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom