• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT| The only ATB here is Active Time Battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaneDS

Thanks for that spreadsheet! Added my Sephiroth with Masamune (drop 8-10k damage on everyone) to the list and added a bunch of y'all.

Razmos

I used your Locke in the heroic daily to test the feature out. He annihilated those mobs lol. I should have followed because I couldn't find you during later battles. :(
You can only use a persons character once per day, sadly. (so for one dungeon, basically)
I hope i'm of greater help in the future, haha

I used a random guy with Wakka's Status Reel's as my "test" of the feature, and I followed him afterwards. It's a cool system.

Falk

that puzzling face

I just combined a 3/3 Vest using a 10/10 Vest++ to complete a quest.

RIP Vest++ you won't be missed, my Mythril is more important.

Jarekx

Someone add me to the list. 9HUf. Wakka with status reels. At work so I can't do it right now. This update is fantastic.

Hmmm I had a bunch of graphics glitches before, like this.

7WDSUVD.jpg

Seem to have gone away for the most part now but still a few. I couldn't even see the "Quest" button before.

MicH

Huge update! So many free mythril!

My ID is 9rsP if anyone wants to add me. I don't have any soul break weapon though

Falk

that puzzling face
Hmmm I had a bunch of graphics glitches before, like this.

7WDSUVD.jpg

Seem to have gone away for the most part now but still a few. I couldn't even see the "Quest" button before.

Seems like the draw order when images are downloading follows in the order images are downloaded, rather than the correct one. Then the next time you visit the screen, it's fine because it's already all properly downloaded.

You can only use a persons character once per day, sadly. (so for one dungeon, basically)
I hope i'm of greater help in the future, haha

I used a random guy with Wakka's Status Reel's as my "test" of the feature, and I followed him afterwards. It's a cool system.
Wait, so if I choose your Locke, I can use him twice per dungeon. If I choose another RW though, I won't be able to use your Locke again until the next day?

Falk

that puzzling face
Help! How do I break the level cap? Where do I get memory crystals?

The new dungeons were not added and most of the Memory Crystals come from them. However the Tidus event announcement says 'new features', so it might launch then, especially considering Tidus' own Memory Crystal comes with his event.

Don't take quote me on that though. My Crystal Ball post has gone pretty far off track at this point lol

Razmos

Wait, so if I choose your Locke, I can use him twice per dungeon. If I choose another RW though, I won't be able to use your Locke again until the next day?
you can use him twice in ONE dungeon, and after that you can't use my Locke until the next day. You can still use someone elses though.

Also holy shit at the enemies in the hard daily. Hitting for 1500 damage at twice the speed I do and having a chance to confuse? fuck that.

I've started adding Gaffers from the spreadsheet; I'm on mobile and not sure how to modify the google doc, but feel free to add me for a very basic Lenna regen SB, or whatever you may need considering I've yet to pull a SB weapon: 9WfE

My friend code or whatever is 9FYR. If someone would add it for me (I'm on my phone), I'd be grateful. All I have is Rinoa with her lightning attack SB.

you can use him twice in ONE dungeon, and after that you can't use my Locke until the next day. You can still use someone elses though.

Also holy shit at the enemies in the hard daily. Hitting for 1500 damage at twice the speed I do and having a chance to confuse? fuck that.
Ahh ok, got it. Thanks for explaining.

Road

I died soloing the first Hard dungeon of the daily. Went in with quake like usual, half the people are flying...
Died with a lv. 28 Locke. Damn poltergeist, I can't kill then with one bladeblitz hit. Lack if synergy sucks.

Was thinking of bringing a second char with quake but I see it won't work. Maybe boost is enough...

For a second a thought every quest reward was a mythril... Disappointed.

Razmos

Someone add me to the list. 9HUf. Wakka with status reels. At work so I can't do it right now. This update is fantastic.
Added you

Seriously that hard daily makes me cry. Looks like I won't be using that for grinding levels considering how fucking ridiculous the enemies are.

Pejo

Where do you go to select/equip your RW? I can't find it.

*Edit* nevermind, it's in the menu under Profile.

Roto13

You can create Thundaja (but no other -aja spells) and Phoenix now. Are those new?

Looks like you can only be followed by 100 people? My code is 9FuG for all you who want my overpowered Trance Fire. Get in while you can.

You can create Thundaja (but no other -aja spells) and Phoenix now. Are those new?

Looks like you can only be followed by 100 people? My code is 9FuG for all you who want my overpowered Trance Fire. Get in while you can.
The abilities were there before. Came with the respective events.

Razmos

Thundaja became craftable with the Vanille event and Phoenix was craftable with the Locke event.

Falk

that puzzling face
Um.

I got too carried away doing quests and used up my stash of 2* power orbs (meant to hone double cut for elites) making strikes and jump all over again

I'm stupid.

Entropia

No One Remembers
omfg, that optimize button when entering a dungeon!

I added myself to the spreadhseet, but I don't have any fancy limit break weapons :(

Roto13

Added a bunch of people from the list. (All of you with Wakka are my besties.)

So far I'm the only person with Trance Fira who has added their code to the spreadsheet. :p

Nohar

So, Hard exp dungeon gives 37000~ experience points per stage (Mastery).
Heroic gives 57000~ (Mastery).

For 60 stamina spent:
  • 37000*6 = 220000
  • 57000*4 = 228000
So, unless there are special monsters in the heroic version which give more experience than usual, it may be better to just stick to the Hard one instead of S/L like crazy (also, nasty enemies with immunity to a lot of elemental attacks, including Quake of course).
That being said, better Growth eggs in the Heroic one (and monsters drop Growth eggs too, though it remains quite rare).

Also: yeah for critical hits!

Falk

that puzzling face
Holy Jesus, I thought all the dungeon clear quests like Mambo No.5 would give 1 mythril each. But so far only that and its Elite give Mythril. Zanarkand and Mist Cave give growth eggs instead :|

So, Hard exp dungeon gives 37000~ experience points per stage (Mastery).
Heroic gives 57000~ (Mastery).

For 60 stamina spent:
  • 37000*6 = 220000
  • 57000*4 = 228000
So, unless there are special monsters in the heroic version which give more experience than usual, it may be better to just stick to the Hard one instead of S/L like crazy (also, nasty enemies with immunity to Quake and Thunder abilities).
That being said, better Growth eggs in the Heroic one (and monsters drop Growth eggs too, though it remains quite rare).

Did you get the single mobs on Heroic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom