• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT| The only ATB here is Active Time Battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly

So I reinstalled the newer version of the game and I got passed the initial loading screen but now everything is HUGE and doesn't even fit my screen. Is this the webview thing? Anyone know how to fix this?

Just finished Locke Vector elite, of the remaining elite events which do you think are manageable by this team?

r8imj7A.png

Other notable leveled characters are Sephy (44), Cloud (48), Rydia (47), and Kain (40)

Kinda shitty there's no way to purge followers, but I think you'd need a full on friend system for that.

Do they even go away if they've been inactive long enough?

Kinda shitty there's no way to purge followers, but I think you'd need a full on friend system for that.

Do they even go away if they've been inactive long enough?

FWIW I don't think it matters much. Who's following you has nothing to do with who you can summon to help you.

Wazzy

Banned
Alright I've added everyone I recognize from the thread lol I'll go through again if I missed anyone but I'll just follow back if if I see missed ones following me.

Time to complete more quests and elites.

Alright I've added everyone I recognize from the thread lol I'll go through again if I missed anyone but I'll just follow back if if I see missed ones following me.

Just added you. :)

I'm 92sf (Bard w/ Valor Minute II)

elty

This is probably asked but who should I prepared for lv50 crystal? So far I have Cloud, Cyan, WM, BM, Summoner and Tyro

Vorpal

Added you back. Angel Wing Bolt is siiiiiiiiiiiick

B.K.

I hope I've got enough Growth Eggs to get Tidus to 50 for his Memory Crystal. I missed him first time around, so tonight will be my first chance to get him.

DGeN is my code. So would you guys prefer Dark Cecil or Locke? Both limit breaks hit all enemies. Cecil does dark damage and hits harder, while Locke is non-elemental and applies Slow. Right now I am sharing Cecil.

Also, because I feel like gloating... I'm at three consecutive five-star pulls with my mithril right now. Balamb Uniform, Rising Sun (Locke), and a Lightning Blade.

It is sad when you get a bad pull and you know it is a bad pull just by the graphic. Wizard's staff. You're FF12, we have no content for you. You're a staff, almost no one can use you. I already have 2x judgement staffs, neither of which I use, both of which are better than you. Please stop coming up for me.

Well just did an 11 pull. Only 5* I got was another judgement staff. I have 2 now. I'll probably combine them together as I doubt I'll need 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom