• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT| The only ATB here is Active Time Battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always tell myself I'm just gonna pull once, then I keep going hoping for something better :-/

Just burned all of my 30ish mythril. Did get a Danjuro, so that makes a 6* Danjuro for me, but meh.

In case anyone is wondering, 5% chance of getting something with a Soul Break from Tidus' banner.

Noi

Did an extra three relic pull to make myself feel better. Got a Genji Armor.

I mean I can't really complain, but god damn I'd love to pull something that'll help me with an event for once.

NomadX

Neo Member
Cool update. I guess they will be rolling out all record materias as event. At the very least I hope it's not RNG for the characters with good materia. Considering I couldn't finish the Locke Elite event (Red Dragon just keeps destroying me) having events is still gonna be tough. Also, the roaming warrior is funny. Put my Aerith with Guard Stick up and got 50 followers in less than a half hour.

Noi

PSA: There are now two quests available for relic pulls. They each give mythril for completing them.

Though it might be a little late for some of us.

So how do these memory crystals work? Do you have to get a character to level 50 before you can get them or can you collect them and use them once someone hits 50?

AThbXYC.jpg

One of my friend summon suggestions was a level 30 Rydia with Chocobo.

....that guy is gonna be swimming in Gil with all the people that will be using that one!

Rofl Wakka finally cheating his way out of the Tier 3 character chart.

There should be a different chart for when he has the Official Ball. He's S tier for me, I use him in almost every fight I can. Status Reels usually hits over 7k, I'm expecting 9999 against some of these FFX elites.

Edit: Heh, he's got 353 ATK right now

Roto13

Rare relic draw quest gives you enough mythril to do a rare relic draw.

All right, sure.

EDIT: Got a four star power glove. XIII. Not bad.

Noi

I guess there's a silver lining to the above garbage pull: most of those items were stuff I already had, so I got a bunch of fake five stars out of it.

Y-yay?

That was still a huge waste of 50 mytril.

Vorpal

There should be a different chart for when he has the Official Ball. He's S tier for me, I use him in almost every fight I can. Status Reels usually hits over 7k, I'm expecting 9999 against some of these FFX elites.

Edit: Heh, he's got 353 ATK right now

Yep, Wakka is perma-status for me.
Perma-status reels more like

Falk

that puzzling face
Isn't it a clear reward?

His memory crystal is a clear reward

Using it on him (he needs to be 50) breaks his cap and gives you his 1st record materia

2nd was totally random

edit: Doesn't help that the terminology is confusing as heck. Record Materia is... linguistically (if you take Final Fantasy into account) synonymous to Memory Crystal wtf DeNA

edti2: v No.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
My friend code is eo6A - I have a lvl 47 Tyro with Sentinel's Grimoire soul break, which is quite honestly OP. Feel free to add me!

Roto13

How tough is the stage to get Tidus' crystal? Could my B-team do it? (Snow 30, Tidus 50, Wakka 36, Black Mage 50, Vanille 23)

How do you break level cap? I have two level 50 FF6 characters and considering how badly I got wiped on Airship Elite I could use some stronger characters.

Also, any tips on how to beat the last couple of FF6 Plunder Elite events?

Vorpal

How do you break level cap? I have two level 50 FF6 characters and considering how badly I got wiped on Airship Elite I could use some stronger characters.

Also, any tips on how to beat the last couple of FF6 Plunder Elite events?

You can only break the level cap for characters whose Memory Crystals are available--currently Wakka and Tidus, because of the FFX event.

Noi

I was fearing Tidus' Memory Crystal would be a pain to get, but that was real easy. Later events in the Japanese version put the Crystals way down the event list, making them much much harder to get.

Not in a rush to get Wakka's cause he's only level 2x.

I was fearing Tidus' Memory Crystal would be a pain to get, but that was real easy. Later events in the Japanese version put the Crystals way down the event list, making them much much harder to get.

Not in a rush to get Wakka's cause he's only level 2x.

You should get Wakkas as youre in a FFX zone and thus increase the chance of getting his next Materia.

Road

Do you need Wakka in your party to get the RNG 2nd Record Materia, right?

These 3* 11-pulls have totally convinced me not to spend the 50 mythril I was going to. Thankx.

That moment when you're retaliate wears off the second before your next double cut/retaliate refresh does

image.php

I feel like I can squeeze one or two more attacks with the slow (1 or 2) battle speed for retaliate.

Maybe it's just a placebo effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom