• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT| The only ATB here is Active Time Battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedan001

I got Official Ball... did another and got Cecil's Shield. How good is Cecil's Shield anyway?

I had it since it came out, the best use I found from it is through friend summon

retaliate user summons pally cecil, and bam, all mobs hit that user until they die from counters

So what can a dollar get you in FFRK?

CHGgQzAW4AAGm3c.jpg

image.php

How many phases are there going to be?

I haven't paid anything yet, so this will be a good time to drop a little tip for the developers.

I'm easily willing to drop a $1 for each cheap pull.

Noi

Got a Platinum Dagger with my $1 pull. Did a single mythril draw and got a second Genji Armor.

Again, I feel like I shouldn't complain if I ever pull a five star, but I'm never getting a good 5* melee relic. :|

After a couple of months of play I finally got my first 5* weapon from an 11 pull. Got the Official Ball which should be pretty useful, though I was kind of hoping for one of Cecil's items. Have enough for another 11 pull, but I don't know if there will be a better banner for Cecil gear.

Argh game don't make me choose

I have 60ish mythril saved, and the better odds no matter how slim give me hope of finally getting a 5 star SB weapon, but I really wanted to save to go ham on Squall or Lighting's banner :|

thedan001

udOKwxa.png

Is Mog playable in the Japanese version? :O :O :O :O :O

Also what does EX refer to?

Mog is playable, white magic/black magic both 3, dancer 5
Record Materia is recharge dancer abilities
Relic Pull SB is Power/Magic Breakdown

No clue with EX, I was thinking "extras" as in cast... haha

duckroll

Heard there was a rate up event. Did an 11-pull, and two individual pulls. Used up all my 60 mythril.

Got three 4-star shits, and the rest were all 3-star shits. Garbage game. Deleting app!

Said eff it and did another 11 pull. Still no Cecil relics, but I got 2 more 5* weapons, so that's something. Zantetsuken and Behemoth Knife. I'll try one last 3x pull before the banner ends once I scrap together enough mythril.

Vorpal

Said eff it and did another 11 pull. Still no Cecil relics, but I got 2 more 5* weapons, so that's something. Zantetsuken and Behemoth Knife. I'll try one last 3x pull before the banner ends once I scrap together enough mythril.

Jealous! I really want that Behemoth Knife. Such a cool all-purpose SB on an all-purpose weapon type.

So hmm, I finally got a sword a few days ago. The one with cloud's default soul break for everyone. I am actually happy with that. It is better than another one of those danjuro 5* knives at least. And it has X synergy which is far more useful than the XII synergy so far.

Now I have a pretty diverse set of 5* weapons. The only thing I guess I really need is another 5* caster rod or something heavy magic based.

Jealous! I really want that Behemoth Knife. Such a cool all-purpose SB on an all-purpose weapon type.
Yeah, I'm pretty excited to try it out, especially since a few of my characters didn't have any decent weapons to use, but pretty much everyone can use knives. Haven't checked out the upgraded stats on it yet as I ran out of gil upgrading the Official Ball and some armour sets that I also got from the pulls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom