• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT| The only ATB here is Active Time Battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roto13

HAH SUCKKAAAA

I'm holding on to them, so that on the dungeon update I can pop them when it's 0 shards (e.g. 101/0), so the next dungeon with a shard will pop a refresh.

Got it all worked out man.

You will have your goddamn stamina refresh.

SougoXIII

Holy shit o_O

edit: You have a ~42.5% chance to roll a very specific 1% item with 55 0.99 rolls

Hard luck.

That's counting her event's relic banner from before of course. I'm not that crazy (yet). I would roll again but they just have to bundle her with a bunch of FFIV crap. I have enough relic from IV thank you DeNA. You evil bastards!

Razmos

What the absolute flying fuck at the elite bosses in the Tidus event.

That fucking sinspawn with the 3 sinscales, how on earth are you supposed to survive that fight? they are constantly hitting criticals or using spines to kill my party in 2 shots, and very often hitting a critical with spines and killing a character in one shot.

I actually had a lucky run there where I managed to kill 2 of the sinscales, and I started focusing on the boss (who was paralyzed) when all of a sudden the sinscale got a critical spines against Vanille, killing her in one shot.

I've reset the fight about 6 or 7 times now and have a character die within a few turns on every single attempt. Vanille can't heal my party fast enough, and my party does ridiculously low damage against the boss itself, even with armour break and status reels.

The boss itself is a fucking chump but those sinscales are beyond ridiculous with their damage output.

Negator

I pretty much clenched my asshole and hit the Sentinel Grimoire friend button as soon as I could. Took a few S/L because that shit was stupid!

I then proceeded to blind the boss and the 3rd add and nuked the boss into oblivion

Shahadan

I need a button to remove everything from everyone ffs
So painful to switch teams, especially since optimizing doesn't remove stuff from other characters.

So painful to switch teams, especially since optimizing doesn't remove stuff from other characters.

I hear that, even the slightest thing like the ability to remove equipment and abilities on the same button would be a godsend. I can't remember if someone said that the Jp version had some kind of loadout select feature, but something like that can't come soon enough.

I hear that, even the slightest thing like the ability to remove equipment and abilities on the same button would be a godsend. I can't remember if someone said that the Jp version had some kind of loadout select feature, but something like that can't come soon enough.

They likely have every convenience feature that has been requested in here, short of faster menu navigation... cause apparently asking for that is too much (jk, dunno about that).

They have multiple customizable groups, health bars on enemies, and hell - they even have an option to auto-start the battle with auto-attack on. These updates cannot come soon enough.

Razmos

Well, I beat the second to last Tidus event elite. Had to use the free Mythril to do it though.

I've got Firaja now, and the chance of me being able to beat the final elite is too low for me to even attempt it, never mind the boss rush.
Plus the rewards aren't nearly worth spending Mythril on.

So as far i'm concerned i'm done with this event now, gonna go back and finish some of the realm elites I've missed while I wait for the Festival of Gold.

Roto13

People who cleared daryls tomb before the update but don't play again until after the shards expire will have less available stamina than everyone else forever.

Falk

that puzzling face
So

I honed both Phoenix and Firaja

- All the black mages can't summon
- Rydia can only use 3* black magic

I done goofed

may end up bringing BM+summoner+Mental Breakdown on Wakka because pewpew

So

I done goofed

Bold to use two major fires on a summon at this stage in the game! I haven't tried phoenix out yet, it might work nicely with that Josef combo mentioned above on the sinspawns. I've been toying with trying it out since I have a Giants glove myself.

Red Mage

All of you keep asking me to be your friend, but you don't summon my little Red Mage. He just wants to protect you all. ;_;

SougoXIII

So

I done goofed

You forgot Tyro. He's a black mage who can use summons. :p

Falk

that puzzling face
Bold to use two major fires on a summon at this stage in the game! I haven't tried phoenix out yet, it might work nicely with that Josef combo mentioned above on the sinspawns. I've been toying with trying it out since I have a Giants glove myself.

Two majors, when a Flare costs 6 and honing it costs 12

I'll take my chances lol

You forgot Tyro. He's a black mage who can use summons. :p

I'd like to actually be able to do damage tho

Negator

The more I think about it, the more I want to try out Josef friend summon + phoenix. 8x multiplier fire attack and 300% physical party buff sounds insane!

Entropia

No One Remembers

Agreed. Total pain in the ass. I am trying to get better at bringing more optimal parties, or parties without high level chars to help distribute my levels evenly but that makes it a total pain in the ass.

Falk

that puzzling face
Yea I just finished that one and had to use a mythril to get the second boss. Not feeling great about attempting the last dungeon now.

I basically went all-out defensive (2 shots of Protega - one for each boss, while dealing with the adds, and intimidate) and scratched them to death at like 2k per attack lol

Praise the Lord for the ~130+ ATK record synergy weapon the event gives you.

Two majors, when a Flare costs 6 and honing it costs 12

I'll take my chances lol
Yeah, I was kidding a bit, by the time flare/flare strike are viable presumably we should have a bit of an actual flow getting the major orbs rather than rare one offs.

Re: Josef combo. I am thinking that would be best used if you have two or three virtually identical attackers (like in ix if we still have no good synergy weapons) since otherwise boost/retaliate/double cut will be more efficient, I think.

Falk

that puzzling face
Re: Josef combo. I am thinking that would be best used if you have two or three virtually identical attackers (like in ix if we still have no good synergy weapons) since otherwise boost/retaliate/double cut will be more efficient, I think.

Think of it as a buff to your retaliate guy. It's the same multiplier regardless if you're doing retaliate meta or otherwise.

Pejo

I'm actually pretty impressed with the Bard LB for the attack buff. I've been searching out some people that are using that for their realm warrior. It makes clearing dailies a breeze, and is nice for some longer fights.

Roto13

Got a 3* Aegis Shield from my free draw today. Nice.

Am I the only one doing the dungeon quests before the crafting quests?

Red Mage

Got a 3* Aegis Shield from my free draw today. Nice.

Am I the only one doing the dungeon quests before the crafting quests?

Nope. I did a few that were easy Mythril, but that was it.

*edit*

Just did my free draw. Yay, another leather cap. -_-;

Falk

that puzzling face
I've done all the dungeon normal dungeon quests and the Elites that give Mythril shards.

Cuz I'd be pissed if I did the XII and IX dungeons when the paintings launch, only to find out belatedly that there are quests for them and I didn't unlock them :V

Roto13

I've done all the dungeon normal dungeon quests and the Elites that give Mythril shards.

Cuz I'd be pissed if I did the XII and IX dungeons when the paintings launch, only to find out belatedly that there are quests for them and I didn't unlock them :V

Wouldn't those just unlock anyway?

Falk

that puzzling face
I dunno, the quests for III and VIII didn't pop till I finished something else Normal. Can't remember what.

Razmos

> first time trying the retaliate meta
>> takes so long to set up i've already been hit like 5 times
>>> doesn't even manage to beat one round before retaliate runs out
>>>> retaliate user gets blinded

Yeahhhh

All of you keep asking me to be your friend, but you don't summon my little Red Mage. He just wants to protect you all. ;_;

Don't spend that gil all in one place, you hear?
jYBovQv.png

Nohar

And done with Tidus' event. Time to farm daily dungeons and get ready for another crappy eleven pull tomorow (assuming the banner will be an interesting one).

Red Mage

Don't spend that gil all in one place, you hear?

Yay! Now he can afford the hair dye to make it silver.

BTW, apparently Cybetron Legends is shutting down. The absolute hate I'm seeing for the company and people who played it being HAPPY it is shutting down makes me a little nervous with this game's future.

StMeph

Nooooooooooooo

I thought I was being clever by holding on to the 4 stones in the mail until I was out of stamina for the total stamina increase (and full refill). The stamina increased, but there was no refill.

:<<<

Nooooooooooooo

I thought I was being clever by holding on to the 4 stones in the mail until I was out of stamina for the total stamina increase (and full refill). The stamina increased, but there was no refill.

:<<<

FWIW, that's why they gave you a free mythril as well. That's your stamina refresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom