• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT| The only ATB here is Active Time Battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falk

that puzzling face
Man Triple Thundaga and Triple Firaga makes me wonder if we'll ever get KH worlds.

That'd probably eat into KH Unchained Chi though, so maybe not.

thedan001

Problem with retaliate + sentinel cecil summon strat is how fast you burn retaliate, you used up 2 charges of retaliate after you set it all up

Once you set it all up tho, it's smooth sailing and chuckle at the boss as it kills itself

lankelink

Neo Member
I really thought today daily was for NE orbs... oh well. Where is the best place to farm them? I just finished Tidus event yesterday, and I wanted to focus on the breaks quests. Since tomorrow starts the new event (exp and gold), I want to start farming NE today. Any suggestions?

thedan001

Got a Gaia Blade.
Nice to have a FF2 relic, Earthquake soul gauge is cool and it increases magic and attack. Nice little weapon.

Just got that too, it feels like it was made especially for Gordon, red magey type and FFII synergy character/weapon, too bad there isn't any FFII daily anymore since update took it out and replaced with FFIII

Nohar

The roaming warrior selection menu is incredibly irresponsive on my iPhone 4S. Most of the time I can't select one, even after tapping the "Select" button like an hundred times. And I thought Doctor Mog was bad.

VIT0 has been patched in Japan. Hopefully they'll let us keep in North America at least to the same point Japan had it.

They got new (way better) daily log-in bonuses too.

Lulu's relic is glorious~

cA2IbqZ.png

RivalCore

Got a 3* something or other for my 100 gem pull. I got so pissed off, I went for a 3x pull and scored a Sentinel Grimoire. Fucking stoked! It's my first real character 5*.

Man, they want me to send them even more details for my support ticket for the incorrect rare relic announcement info. I'm not sure what else to tell them. I've explained it to them twice already...

I really hope I get a favorable response this time. I think what I'm requesting is fair in light of the situation.

Noi

I love how much more reliable the new daily dungeons are, but wish they made more sense thematically. Scratching my head at why an FFX realm dungeon has a Maze of Dark Divinity, DD being Odin's name in FFXI and XIV, in a game where Odin doesn't appear. And wtf is Dreamforge Village??

I demand proper lore continuity in my F2P fan service games.

First 11 pull was ok, one 5 and two fours. Most of it 3/6 tho, I need 10 armour for mages ffs.

Can't get past the elite bosses on the tidus event, they just stomp me so hard its unreal.

Razmos

VIT0 has been patched in Japan. Hopefully they'll let us keep in North America at least to the same point Japan had it.

They got new (way better) daily log-in bonuses too.

Lulu's relic is glorious~

cA2IbqZ.png
Hnngnnghhh at that X-2 dagger. X-2 content hype!

Also love that puppets/dolls are a weapon type now.

Hnngnnghhh at that X-2 dagger. X-2 content hype!

Also love that puppets/dolls are a weapon type now.
Is that an FFX-2 weapon? I don't recognize it. (Edit: Oh wait, that's Rikku's knife, right?)

I hope they make lots of doll weapons, but specifically Cactuar and PuPu. I'm really interested to see how they look in battle. (And as I said before, when they start with the FFXI stuff, Aphmau should be able to use them too if they include her.)

Nohar

I hope new dungeons will come very soon, especially the FFXII ones. I have perfect weapons for this one, and I'm actually happy to have them (Hammerhead 4*+, Trident 4*, Diamond Sword 4*, Storm Spear 3*++, too many staves, and a Power Rod 3*, though that last one probably won't be as good as Vanille's Binding Rod).

I would love to see FFX-2 dungeons as well, and get Rikku (I liked her look in both FFX and FFX-2; her personality in FFX-2, not so much, since they made her incredibly dumber in that one...).

Razmos

Oh, got it. (Makes sense since Rikku's not in yet.)

Also, I forgot how ugly Yuna's Thief costume was in FFX-2... *shudder* (The whole Thief class in general really. Probably my least favorite outfit theme of the whole game.)
It was my least favourite outfit in the game, but my favourite dressphere by far. I had all 3 girls using thief with auto-haste and just melting the enemies with normal attacks before they could react

Pretty much this strategy, but much faster :p

It was my least favourite outfit in the game, but my favourite dressphere by far. I had all 3 girls using thief with auto-haste and just melting the enemies with normal attacks before they could react
All about Mascot~

I just thought of something. If we get FFX-2 Yuna (or Paine/Rikku) maybe they can use dolls too if one of them is Mascot themed. That would be amazing! (Just think of the sprite potential...)

Wazzy

Banned
All about Mascot~

I just thought of something. If we get FFX-2 Yuna (or Paine/Rikku) maybe they can use dolls too if one of them is Mascot themed. That would be amazing! (Just think of the sprite potential...)
I'm thinking if they use Yuna X-2 they'll give her Songtress and Gunner as her SB's. Would be cool if her appearance changed depending on which soul break is equipped.

I'm thinking if they use Yuna X-2 they'll give her Songtress and Gunner as her SB's. Would be cool if her appearance changed depending on which soul break is equipped.
Most likely. I'd be down with Songstress Yuna. I'll take Toneberry Paine then please. :)

Or they can give us actual "mascots" too, like a playable Chocobo, Cactuar, Moomba, etc. (We already got Mog coming for Moogles.)

Nohar

Speaking of, there is a distinct lack of Tonberries in Record Keeper so far.

Which may be actually a good thing, when you think about it. Once they are in the game, we can expect a lot of "Oh crap" reactions.
(Though nothing never will top my reaction when meeting an hostile Metroid for the first time ever in Metroid Prime; that and an healthy dose of "OMG IT'S ON MY FACE GET IT OFF GETITOFFGETITOFF).

Jarekx

Well, decided to do an 11 pull on this event in hopes of an enhancer for Terra. Didn't get it, but did manage to pull Tyro's shield book.

I think I'll wait until after this weekends event to try the boss rush again. Got my ass handed to me by the third boss.

Edit: All this talk about X-2 makes me want to start it up. I was trying to wait until I finished my current X play through but I really want to mess with that battle system again.

Nohar

Edit: All this talk about X-2 makes me want to start it up. I was trying to wait until I finished my current X play through but I really want to mess with that battle system again.

Do note that FFX-2's battle system isn't the same as FFX's. FFX's battle system revolves around turns, whereas FFX-2's is ATB (a more active one than usual).

MicH

Couldn't help myself and bought 11 pulls. Here are my results:

nmhzqdql.jpg

Happy to get a SB weapon, but still no character specific weapon. Ah well, I got a bunch of more stuff I can combine. I now have a total of two SB weapons: the Thunder Blade and the Gaia Sword

Jarekx

Do note that FFX-2's battle system isn't the same as FFX's. FFX's battle system revolves around turns, whereas FFX-2's is ATB (a more active one than usual).

Yea, I've played through both before. Remember really enjoying X-2's active system a lot but don't remember experimenting with it much when I was younger. I plan to change that soon.

Road

Do we have any idea what's in the next banner? I've got 50 Mythril and I really want to do an 11 pull, but I don't like this banner.

18.png

19.png

20.png

If you want to see the details about each 5* use this link: https://ffrk.denagames.com/dff/static/lang/ww/compile/en/image/gacha_series/promotion_image/1801.png

Change the last part to 1802, 1803...; 1901, 1902...; 2001, 2002...

Cloud is getting his second soul break with Hardedge: Cross Slash.

I've been holding off on trying it. This Saturday is Non-Elemental Orb day, and I can get hone all of my breaks + intimidate another couple times.

I was happy with the new daily dungeons until this. Saturday was the "do whatever" day because I very rarely need gil, now it's the "must get non-elemental orbs" day.

Now I'll feel like wasting stamina clearing content instead of farming orbs except for Sunday and Friday. /firstworldproblem

Wow, looks like Josef's giant gloves are a collectors item based on those banners, too bad I can't sell mine....

Definitely enough that I'd want in each of these three to do my gem pull and three pull per and hope for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom