• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT| The only ATB here is Active Time Battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

THIS EVENT IS AMAZING!!!

Holy shit, the gil! The exp!! I'm gonna spam this heroic stage like crazy to get my characters levelled up :D

Negator

I wouldn't worry about it, it can't be that long.

Mmm. all these new dailies and events are making all the mythril I threw away last night sting a little bit less. It's a shame that the festival isn't going to last long enough for when we get more Memory Crystals.

Shahadan

Falk me , Falk got banned. What for?

image.php

Thirs thread is doomed to end up on page 3 now

Looks like I'll use the gold festival to duo with Wakka/Tidus and get lv65

I'm just glad the event in heroic is cakes

Yeah. I cam just take the 2 on their own to beast through it. Also pleased this is happening over the weekend as both days fall on Gil and XP day anyway so you're not missing tonnes of orb farming.

Yeah. I cam just take the 2 on their own to beast through it. Also pleased this is happening over the weekend as both days fall on Gil and XP day anyway so you're not missing tonnes of orb farming.
Don't forget that Saturday is also Ice/Non-Elemental day now too. (Though I'll be skipping it this week.)

KiTA

So many upgrade mats...

Exactly 0 items not at level cap.

Tomorrow I'm going to do an 11 pull (I almost have enough mythril saved up for 3 11 pulls) which will at least give me a little bit to use these things on.

Drac

Hokey moley those new rewards, anyone ,now what the sword and spell are?

Spell is Pound (Combat 4*, physical damage to one target), newly craftable.
Sword looked like Zantetsuken ? not sure about that one.
Also there is a new quest, total is 112 but I can't see the new one yet.

Damn they just throw stuff at us x)

Teiran

Growth Egg, Zantetsuken (VI), Large Scarletite, Greater Growth Egg, Thundara Strike, Mythril, Giant Scarletite, Major Growth Egg, Mythril, Pound...

And then a three-week mythril festival on top of this, plus the regular login bonuses.

MicH

I've played a good amount of F2P games, but never one that literally throws gems/mythril /whatever their currency is at their players like this! There's always some sort of celebration to give out mythril. I love it!

Both of my paid pulls so far have been trash. <3

Not that I'm complaining, this is my lowly tip for enjoying the game so long, but man, if you're going to dole out three stars I would at least appreciate it not to be a XII rod.

I guess the VII glove wasn't so bad, I just hate VII so much.

Roto13

Rip Falk :(

Damn, son! Another month of free mythril for no apparent reason. And those sweet sweet festival of gold login bonuses that last much longer than the actual event.

I will not spend real money on Sephiroths one winged angel.

please record keeper gods be kind to me!

this whole gold festival/crazy login bonuses has cheered me up a tad. felt like i hit a brick wall as i couldn't clear the last two tidus-event elite dungeons and had struggled with a few core dungeon elites too but now i'm thinking that there's always time to come back to the core dungeons as my team gets stronger.

Razmos

Those login bonuses, oh my word. I was already dying at the free 5 star sword, Thundara Strike and whatever that 4* ability is, and then I pressed continue and saw we were getting daily mythril AGAIN. DENA you are too good to us.

I got the Gaia Blade yesterday, the Judgement Staff today (yay 5 mythril pull) and Zantetsuken tomorrow hmmmmmmmm so good. makes up for the terrible luck I've had on these soul break banners so far.

I guess i'd better get saving for Balthier's banner.

Also the list of the banners definitely suggests we are getting the dungeon update after Festival of Gold right?
If the next banner is Squall's banner and it gives Irvine's soul break gun, Irvine will have had to be released by then.

Kenai

I really want to Red XIII pin...I've resisted real money use until now (sans the effective 5 for 5 rare pull) but this...this is dangerous.

Razmos

I just did a run through of festival of gold on heroic and it dropped like 4-5 greater growth eggs (4*)

seriously these events though.

Ugh I want to use mythril to refresh my stamina but it seems like a waste since I only have 65 stam.

On the plus side, I did the 100 gem pull and received Terra's Enhancer.

RivalCore

Ugh I want to use mythril to refresh my stamina but it seems like a waste since I only have 65 stam.

On the plus side, I did the 100 gem pull and received Terra's Enhancer.

We'll be drowning in mythril for the foreseeable future. It's better to rush the dungeons, build stamina and then run the Golden event, since we won't have anything like this for quite a while.

Yeah, I was thinking of completing the dungeons quickly, using mythril refreshes, to build my stamina, then focusing on the FoG for gil/exp. After that I can try to finish the Tidus event.

I also need a lot of non-elemental orbs though. Argh, so much stuff to do! :D

Teiran

I've 11-pulled seven times (and 3-pulled twice, and single pulled four times) for Terra's Enhancer. I do not have Terra's Enhancer. I wish you the best of luck.

After looking through the upcoming banners, I don't think I feel quite so strongly about any particular relics in there, but the IX one seems pretty interesting. I don't have good caster stuff in general.

edit:

Holy shit at these login bonuses! They really are pulling no punches!

Is that really a Zantetsuken? Would be crazy. I'd be able to 6* it.
Yup! Congrats in advance.

Negator

Holy shit at these login bonuses! They really are pulling no punches!

Is that really a Zantetsuken? Would be crazy. I'd be able to 6* it.

Pejo

Can anyone tell me the average HP of the trash in the Heroic Gold Event? I don't want to waste the stamina with my shit-tier team that i'm leveling right now if I know I won't be able to beat it. are we talking like 1k'ish HP or 2k?

Balphon

Spell is Pound (Combat 4*, physical damage to one target), newly craftable.
Sword looked like Zantetsuken ? not sure about that one.
Also there is a new quest, total is 112 but I can't see the new one yet.

Damn they just throw stuff at us x)

It's Hone Thundara Strike, it showed up at the bottom of my list even though I haven't done any of the other Strike ability quests.

Roto13

You can actually create Thundara Strike now, by the way, in case anyone didn't notice. Might as well just wait for it for free though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom