• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT| The only ATB here is Active Time Battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dat login bonus..oh wow

So apparently, this is a list of the coming banners:

http://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKee...ing_relic_banners_and_whats_featured_in_each/

Why can't I have them alll? T-T

I just want
BWlsxyR.jpg

Please RNG God's, have mercy.

Kain

Pleasantly surprised with these bonuses.

And I just got a Murasame yesterday. The next FFVII event will be a breeze with Sephi+Masamume and Cloud+Murasame.

Also, this Gold rush event is crazy, the heroic is not very hard and I'm getting crazy exp. I'm leveling a lot of guys to 50 today.

Roto13

How good is Pound? Deal physical damage to one target. Combat ability. Simplest ability ever so I assume it does heavy damage?

I remember the times of the great mythril droughts... It makes me value our recent bounty all the more. Seriously never would have thought when I started they'd be showering us like they are now. I almost feel spoiled.

Edit: and I got a judgement staff on a single 5 roll, that makes 2 awesome drops in two days.

Roto13

I remember the times of the great mythril droughts... It makes me value our recent bounty all the more. Seriously never would have thought when I started they'd be showering us like they are now. I almost feel spoiled.

Today before I logged in I was like "Well, I guess this is the end of the daily free mythril from the last month or whatever. Back to being scarce."

Negator

How good is Pound? Deal physical damage to one target. Combat ability. Simplest ability ever so I assume it does heavy damage?

Is that the 4* combat skill at the end of the daily bonuses? It's really good. I always see people in JP videos use it.

Unless my dirty math is wrong, sticking to Hard while I can't guarantee Mastery on Heroic ends up being more efficient for EXP, right?

I guess Friend Summer/Retreat would probably be the best if that's an option.

Up to around 25 pulled items without a 5 star. Thankfully about 2/5 of that has been 4 stars...so it's not all bad. But damn, can I get a 5. Will do one more single draw and then I'm saving up for an 11 again.

Up to around 25 pulled items without a 5 star. Thankfully about 2/5 of that has been 4 stars...so it's not all bad. But damn, can I get a 5. Will do one more single draw and then I'm saving up for an 11 again.

You get a free one tomorrow :p

Hit 1 million gil for the first time, I'm a gillionare! yay

It's a nice feeling, although it can soon go leveling up equipment, combining stuff and honing abilities. Went from 1.2m to 300k quite quickly. But back up to 2.3m with the Festival on :D

Yeah, combing a 4* piece of equipment to a 6* costs 200,000 gil. That'll be my third 6* :D

Cool, I just did combined my first 4++' metal knuckle vii. My second red to a 5+ judgment Staff. I'm really tempted to combine my 2 regal gowns since outside of a vi realm I don't often wear both at the same time.

MicH

Cool, I just did combined my first 4++' metal knuckle vii. My second red to a 5+ judgment Staff. I'm really tempted to combine my 2 regal gowns since outside of a vi realm I don't often wear both at the same time.
Wow. I have a 5*+ Judgement Staff too! AND two Regal Gowns I haven't combined yet because I prefer to have two. They're so good

Wow. I have a 5*+ Judgement Staff too! AND two Regal Gowns I haven't combined yet because I prefer to have two. They're so good

Yeah, for a while there my only fives were two j staffs two gowns and the guard stick. Not great, but at least my mages were covered. all this Gil and mats, so tempted to combine those gowns. I'm fpafraid I would regret it...

Roto13

Unless my dirty math is wrong, sticking to Hard while I can't guarantee Mastery on Heroic ends up being more efficient for EXP, right?

I guess Friend Summer/Retreat would probably be the best if that's an option.

If you have some level 30 characters with Blade Blitz or Quake (not even necessarily both), someone to spam healing spells, and basically any AoE friend summon, there's no reason not to be able to at least clear one floor over and over again.

Yogg

Wow this Festival of Gold is insane on exp and mats. My inventory is suffering right now. I've maxxed all the gear I have and those upgrade mats are taking so much space. I'm selling any stone 3* or under but it's still filling up the spots slowly with the few 4* mats. I want to use the big XP to cap as many chars as I can, but I'd feel bad selling 4* mats.

Tomorrow event bonus is a Zantetsuken apparently, that'll use up some of those mats at least!

On a side note, does anybody else find the new Heroic gil event much tougher than the usual daily heroic ? I think I'll put that one on hold until next week; I don't want to go into dailies with maxxed characters while the Festival is going on.

Created Curaja. It's nice to have options especially for some higher HP characters that are coming through.

Tidus and Wakka level 61 now. Should get those up to max by tomorrow and maybe boost some non used characters because what the hell.

If you have some level 30 characters with Blade Blitz or Quake (not even necessarily both), someone to spam healing spells, and basically any AoE friend summon, there's no reason not to be able to at least clear one floor over and over again.
Hmm, I haven't bothered with those skills yet, I'm sure I have plenty of orbs though.

Major orbs of any kind aren't farmable at present.

FFVI Mobliz Elite. The boss drops them. Not that regularly, but there's only one round and no trash so you can burn through it quick enough.

EDIT:

Never mind, it's major orbs you're looking for. I don't think any wind ones have dropped yet.

Isn't that greater wind orbs?

Moblize elite

i am pretty certain i meant greater wind orbs. whatever will get me blade blitz.

thanks anyway!

thedan001

Quake is a sound investment, but Bladeblitz is starting to lose its awesomeness

New content will keep introducing higher defense mobs, which leads to magic meta teams

Not to say Bladeblitz isn't usful, it still reigns for daily clearing. Just heads up as you decide your orb spending

Quake is a sound investment, but Bladeblitz is starting to lose its awesomeness

New content will keep introducing higher defense mobs, which leads to magic meta teams

Not to say Bladeblitz isn't usful, it still reigns for daily clearing. Just heads up as you decide your orb spending

Definitely. Hone it to 2 and stop. It does wipe out these gold festival trash mobs even on heroic and quickly tear through classic paintings.

I'll take bladeblitz over quake. Lots of baddies are getting imune to Earth damage, especially on XP sunday. Lvl65 character with a 5* weapon should still be able to clear trash with BB for a while to come.

I have 50 Mythrils saved for Celes banner in 4 days and I really want to try for it... However, there is like 90 mins left for a real chance at Sentinel's Grimoire before it's gone for a few months... I hate that feeling... :(

Wazzy

Banned
I wonder when we'll get the next even announcement. With everything going on, I could see it happening Monday or Tuesday.

Wazzy

Banned
Heh, I was pretty surprised when I checked them today. It just kept going!

I wish we were getting the Cactuar summon though...

We'll probably get it next Festival of gold! We're not getting the same 5* so at least the rewards are something to look forward to. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom