• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT| The only ATB here is Active Time Battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Blitz Sword! lol. Was hoping for Buster, but I guess I'll be happy with my 1st 7* item.

Yup, Squall can go talk to a wall.
y79jvndl.jpg

TheGatsby

There is almost too much content! Haven't finished the last elite or boss rush for Tidus event. And I want to keep farming FoG; was using it to grind Tidus and Wakka. And tomorrow Garnet event starts. I'm not sure what I should be using my stamina for @.@

GAMERG0D

Decided to pull because the new dungeons can get me the Mythril back and Squall might not come for a while. Only 4* were two Gladius for IX. Guess I can toss two of the regular IX Daggers. (That pun lol)

Road

"Recruit new characters in classic dungeons" what?

Are they going to update the new content tomorrow as well?

Ugh ... hoarded mythril for ages to try and get the Grand Glove, and all I have to show for it is 20x 3* and 2x 4* :/

Just got a Grand Glove (my second ever 5*) from a single pull and I'm actually really disappointed. lol

Gloves are just terrible weapons and, in my case, I just combined a 5* Metal Knuckle yesterday.

Even when I'm lucky I'm not.

I got Lunneth's weapon. Aww yiss.

Friend code, pls

Balphon

Dude what? I only have ONE equip for IX, Gladius!

I only have a Mythril Dagger+.

The announcement even trolls us by saying how "indispensable" FFIX items and characters will be in the event.

I imagine they just translated it verbatim and didn't pay attention to the fact that the dungeon set with Vivi and FFIX items was added before this event in JP.

Road

Simple test:

Rinoa attacks:

Normal: 409
With Boost: 615
With Boost + Advance: 3976!

lol

It obviously won't be the same against 400 def bosses, but still.

I think the interaction of boost and advance is broken the same way of gaia rod + gaia vest: It is adding 1.25 + 2.5 for a total 3.75 atk increase, instead of doing 1.25 * 2.5 for 3.125 atk increase. Wonder if it has been fixed in Japan.

Simulation of 250 atk vs. 450 def:

normal: 500
boost: 730
boost + advance: 1450
Oh my god a third buster sword...give me something else ffs

Dena needs to put trading in this game asap.

Gem pull for a ten gallon hat, not the worst. Was going to do a three pull but now I'll do an eleven pull with the new ix banner. Not sure how I'll juggle the inventory space. Need to see the event rewards to make sure the is mythril early on, then can drop some for inventory space. Also, I was going to power level my team tonight burning a few mythril. But now it seems I should leave a Skeleton crew to level with garnet. Oh wait, she's a summoner, so sl the hel out of it and just summon friend summon through, easy!

http://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKee...ing_relic_banners_and_whats_featured_in_each/

B.K.

I did my 100 Gem pull a while ago. Got a 3* Luminous Robe. I've already got another, so I'll combine it and have a 5* Luminous Robe and a 4* Luminous Robe.

Balphon

I'm not even going to touch Dagger's event until I've squeezed every last experience point out of the Festival of Gold.

Getting experience for Dagger (and Vivi, if they change things and bundle him into the event) would be more valuable than getting it for the chuckleheads I've leveling up now.

I still have to finish up the Tidus event, and do the some of the previous franchise elites. I feel like I'm getting behind a bit here.

After the Gold Festival is over, I'm gonna buckle down and tackle all the old stuff before doing the Garnet event.

I'm not even going to touch Dagger's event until I've squeezed every last experience point out of the Festival of Gold.

Getting Garnet to lvl 50 should be a priority, a few boss conditions are keeping are alive.
Drop a mythril, youre swimming in them.

One of the other boss conditions is keeping Vivi alive...wonder if we'll get him as a bonus.

Kyari

Welp, the old "Complain on Gaf" trick works like a charm. Managed to scrape together another 15 Myth after my failed 100 pulls and got WoL's Sword. Its not a Grand Glove, but I'll take it.

Hmmm, should I do an 11 pull? I would like to do one during the Soul Break Celebration, and the upcoming banners are not that interesting to me.

Hmmmmmmmmmm...

GRATZ! That's a great pull!
Thanks! :)

A bunch of the 3* gear is stuff I already had, so I can combine a lot of it. The Gold Bangle's SB is kinda meh (casts group Protect, wish it was Protectga instead), but it has good stats for both MAG and MND, (and ATK too!) so it'll be really useful I think. I was so damn happy when I saw those two rainbow colored orbs. :D

And I just got an email saying the support team is gonna look into my request again, this time based on the correct information I sent them. Hopefully that will turn out well too.

Did the 11x Rare Relic draw...

Got Tifa's Soul break glove TWICE in one go >__>.

Also unlocked Tidus finally.
Two great weapons for Tifa, Snow and Josef to share, or a REALLY great weapon for one of them.

I got a double of a 5* too at once, way back when this game first launched, but it was a Judgement Staff, so I combined it because it's unlikely I'll be running two healers at once.

Woo! I want that sword just because it's so silly.
I know, it's so wacky. I haven't tested it out yet, but I hope the battle sprite has the sun still. XD

Macnair

I won't ever pay for gems again but I still have 200 gems for the 100 gem pull for the next 2 banners. Crazy I spent 55RM for this game.

I'll be content with Rinoa's relic for now.

Pejo

I'm grinding this Event like it was flan. So nice to have this brief "catch up" time.

I'm saving all my Mythril for the next Cecil draw, since PLD Cecil has become a fixture. I want that 3-hit holy Soul Break, still really wish I had his shield though.

There are so many characters I love in the final fantasy series, it's hard to choose just 5. Sucks that the next Meta is all about black mages, as none of my favorites are black mages.

I was also really excited to hear that FFXI and FFXIV are getting some representation in the (JP) game. I was wondering what they were going to do about the MMOs.

Roto13

I just used a Friend Summon that was a level 50 Cloud with that sword that casts meteorite.

It did 250 damage to the enemy party.

>_>

I just used a Friend Summon that was a level 50 Cloud with that sword that casts meteorite.

It did 250 damage to the enemy party.

>_>
Yeah Behemoth Blade!

I love that weird little knife. (Though really, I think the stats on that knife need some tweaking. They should add a MAG boost so it can be more than just an oddity.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom