• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT| The only ATB here is Active Time Battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razmos

I'm sure it was a growth egg from the normal daily log in. It's not a biggie just thought I'd missed a Mythril somewhere lol
Not everyone will have the same log-in day right? depends on what day you started the game.

I got a small scarletite today, because I started on a different day than you.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/39srig/the_princess_of_alexandria_event_stamina/

All the bosses (classic and elite) have basically no status resistance (they are even vulnerable to Death) and are pretty much all weak to fire, as well as none of them having any dangerous abilities and usually only having single target attacks.

The boss rush sounds far easier than the Tidus boss rush as well, the first 3 bosses are very average, the 4th is a weaker version of the elite boss from the event and the 5th and final boss only has one attack, which is just a single target hit which has a chance to hit the boss instead.

cheers.
this really looks do-able. granted, they could change the difficulty and we don't have any FFIX characters to get sweet, sweet record synergy to utilise but still, looks easy. easy-ish.

Wazzy

Banned
Yup, scored a mythril today myself.

I believe these are staggered depending on when you started. I got an upgrade material today I believe.

Edit beaten

Not everyone will have the same log-in day right? depends on what day you started the game.

I got a small scarletite today, because I started on a different day than you.

Ahhh cool I didn't realize login bonuses were different(obviously not the MM and GF logins) and was wondering how I got a mythril while some didn't.

Roto13

I still think the new dungeons are coming straight after the Festival of Gold is over.

I hope you're right. Need me some memory crystals. The only characters in the list that aren't level 50 yet are Ranger, Bard, and Kain. And Kain is level 45 or something.

Noi

Current FoG party: Tidus and Wakka to latet trivialize the last 2 elites im I'm missing in their event, Gordon and Tyro to get them out of the way, and Ranger for that sweet sweet Rapid Fire RM. Only sub-40 characters left after that will be Bard, Red Mage, Warrior and Knight.

So really, only Bard and Red Mage left to work on.

RivalCore

I burned through a lot of mythril this weekend but that's everyone (that matters) levelled.

Not going to waste my time with Red Mage, Warrior or Knight. Phew! Exhausting but well worth it.

Conundrum.

Do I get Dagger and put her in the Festival of Gold mines or do I use that precious stamina to put everybody else in the Festival of Gold mines and get Dagger on Tuesday?

Bear in mind that Final Fantasy IX is the only Final Fantasy released on a PlayStation system that I like.

Roto13

Conundrum.

Do I get Dagger and put her in the Festival of Gold mines or do I use that precious stamina to put everybody else in the Festival of Gold mines and get Dagger on Tuesday?

Bear in mind that Final Fantasy IX is the only Final Fantasy released on a PlayStation system that I like.

I'm doing the latter. Just give her some growth eggs.

Wazzy

Banned
My goal is to have a 50 from each realm which I've almost reached. After that, I'll focus on getting Tidus and Wakka to 65 and then hopefully recruit Garnet so I can get her to 50 before FOG is over.

Xetherion

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/39srig/the_princess_of_alexandria_event_stamina/

All the bosses (classic and elite) have basically no status resistance (they are even vulnerable to Death) and are pretty much all weak to fire, as well as none of them having any dangerous abilities and usually only having single target attacks.

The boss rush sounds far easier than the Tidus boss rush as well, the first 3 bosses are very average, the 4th is a weaker version of the elite boss from the event and the 5th and final boss only has one attack, which is just a single target hit which has a chance to hit the boss instead.

I knew creating Death would come in handy someday! Can't wait to finally use it

B.K.

What characters are getting Memory Crystals in the next update? I'd like to focus on leveling them in the Festival event.

Razmos

What characters are getting Memory Crystals in the next update? I'd like to focus on leveling them in the Festival event.
If you go into "Party" and then tap on "Break Level Cap" it shows all the characters who are currently able to break cap, this includes the ones coming in the next update.

Negator

So either 1 of 3 things is going to happen:

1) Vivi will be included alongside Dagger in the FF9 event and dungeons are going to come out at a later time.
2) New dungeons will go live the moment the FF9 event starts
3) Vivi's target score requirements will be removed from the FF9 event

Dark horse: Vivi's target score requirements are left in and we don't get Vivi in any capacity, and we are screwed.

Dagger and Vivi, the two least interesting Final Fantasy IX characters.

Seems par for the course for this game so far, haha.

At least I got Locke.

Razmos

Everyone is just more excited for Quina, that's all
a4bbded9d52630b422b4aecbb4d0fa42-d69kj3v.jpg

Roto13

Vivi is the best character in the game!

So either 1 of 3 things is going to happen:

1) Vivi will be included alongside Dagger in the FF9 event and dungeons are going to come out at a later time.
2) New dungeons will go live the moment the FF9 event starts
3) Vivi's target score requirements will be removed from the FF9 event

Dark horse: Vivi's target score requirements are left in and we don't get Vivi in any capacity, and we are screwed.

I think 3 is the most likely. Possibly 1.

Wazzy

Banned
I want Beatrix!
Yasss! She's the best IX character by far.
Zidane. Then Steiner, Freya, Amarant, Quina (rough order). Vivi/Dagger/Eiko at interchangeable boring-tier.

Huh. This is the most odd opinion i've seen of IX characters. Then again, I think most of IX's characters are boring with the exception of Garnet, Vivi and Beatrix. I'm also not a Zidane fan but that's more because his pervert actions are annoying.

I think I drew two Mythril Daggers from Common Draw and one was a dungeon reward, so I'm ready to go with a decent ++ right off.

I'm also not a Zidane fan but that's more because his pervert actions are annoying.
Thief + Pervert = Best FF chracter ever. <3

B.K.

I think I'm going to do an 11 pull tonight. I'm going to wait and see what's in Garnet's banner. If there's nothing good in it, I'm going to pull on the Soul Break banner.

Getting Summoner to 50 is such a pain, an enemy just as much as farts in his direction and he's got zero health left...and this is level 40+
So many are saying get him to 50, coz his memory crystal is great as it refreshes a summon eveyr round...except I doubt he could even survive a round in a proper battle.

Getting Summoner to 50 is such a pain, an enemy just as much as farts in his direction and he's got zero health left...and this is level 40+
So many are saying get him to 50, coz his memory crystal is great as it refreshes a summon eveyr round...except I doubt he could even survive a round in a proper battle.

I gave up levelling up the core characters. Just felt I was wasting my time with them as I never use them. Sure if a character is important later on I'll level them up at the time but right now I'm just not fussed.

Razmos

The record materia isn't for him, it's to use on characters like Rydia, Yuna or Garnet.

I think I'm going to do an 11 pull tonight. I'm going to wait and see what's in Garnet's banner. If there's nothing good in it, I'm going to pull on the Soul Break banner.

Yeah I'll be pulling. It is very Mage intensive. But considering we have pitiful rs now, seems better to pull than a retread banner.

I gave up levelling up the core characters. Just felt I was wasting my time with them as I never use them. Sure if a character is important later on I'll level them up at the time but right now I'm just not fussed.
When their Record Materia drops it will be important.

Remember all RM is interchangeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom