• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT| The only ATB here is Active Time Battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

oni_saru

I used up all my mythril in the hopes of getting Tidus' Brotherhood. I get every other FFX item but that one T_T

Debating actually using money but idk. This is so luck based ;~;

Now we're gonna get even more FFVII stuff because of the remake. :/
Well in Japan they have Movie Cloud and Black Hair Cloud, so we'll probably see Movie Sephiroth, Cross-Dress Cloud, Tactics Cloud, Glitch Cloud, Cloud Cloud and all the characters from that boy band in the PSP game before y'know, the other actual playable characters from the main game.

Negator

Well in Japan they have Movie Cloud and Black Hair Cloud, so we'll probably see Movie Sephiroth, Cross-Dress Cloud, Tactics Cloud, Glitch Cloud, Cloud Cloud and all the characters from that boy band in the PSP game before y'know, the other actual playable characters from the main game.

Where the fuck is Yuffie!?

I pulled off the noble sacrifice Phoenix combo on the elite nymph battle in the event! It sent my cloud Fira strike from the mid 4000s to around 7000! Can't imagine this being viable very often, particularly since it helps to have a boss weak to fire, but I'm using Josef until I finish of the tidus boss rush and when I saw the sub pop up I thought, what the hell, why not. I have both Xers at 64.999 and benched until then. Good times. I will say this gave an insignificant bump to sephiroth using double strike.

Ashodin

Time to throw another dollar at this shitty game

:O

Edit: and of course Vanille I never bothered to level, still making her my RW for obvious reasons

CULT OF 3 PULL
CULT OF 3 PULL
CULT OF 3 PULL
CULT OF 3 PULL
CULT OF 3 PULL
CULT OF 3 PULL
CULT OF 3 PULL

JVAiRn1l.png

johnsmith

remember me
Are people actually finishing the last ffx event stage without using mythril to heal? And there's a another boss rush after this? I can't even handle 2 bosses in a row.

Ashodin

Are people actually finishing the last ffx event stage without using mythril to heal? And there's a another boss rush after this? I can't even handle 2 bosses in a row.

VIT0 destroyed it easy.

And the boss rush is easier because I think the bosses have lower health than normal.

PwVPJp8l.png

Speaking of, Mastered Boss Rush. Feels good man, now I can work on Garnet's event elites. Shoutout to Vanille dropping her SB today

Presumably later today we will get notice of the garnet boss rush, I'm hoping they will drop the new dungeons tomorrow as well. I haven't tackled the tidus rush or the final garnet elite, figuring we will get cloud's level cap broken in the next couple days.

johnsmith

remember me
VIT0 destroyed it easy.

And the boss rush is easier because I think the bosses have lower health than normal.

PwVPJp8l.png

Speaking of, Mastered Boss Rush. Feels good man, now I can work on Garnet's event elites. Shoutout to Vanille dropping her SB today

I've been avoiding using that but I guess there's no reason not too. Can you explain how it works?

TheGatsby

Changed my roaming warrior to Vivi with 303 magic. Now the question is: combine my oak staves for a 5*+ or just keep 2 of them. My next best rod is the Light Rod (III) that everyone gets.

I tried it again last night now that Wakka and Tidus are over 50 and gave up again. When my level 50 characters with 5 star gear and record synergy get 1 shotted by trash mobs its just not worth my time.

I had to use like 3 mythril but finished the boss rush. Give it a try; the bosses have less HP.

I also don't have things like quake, blade blitz, etc.

Roto13

Changed my roaming warrior to Vivi with 303 magic. Now the question is: combine my oak staves for a 5*+ or just keep 2 of them. My next best rod is the Light Rod (III) that everyone gets.

Apparently the meta will eventually be all about parties filled with mages. You'll probably be better served with two staves.

Razmos

Optimize really likes giving Garnet Rods/magic orientated weapons rather than healer stuff and leaving Vivi with the terrible stuff.

Pejo

Well I just got Firaja from the Tidus event, I think i'm done with that. Got everything but the last stage and the boss rush, and honestly I don't even feel like wasting the stamina/time to try them. Got both memory crystals from the IX event as well.

I think I'm going to take a break from events for a bit and try to finish all my Elite dungeons, in preparation for the next big update. Plus i'm losing out on 6 stamina every refill by not getting those done yet. Maybe when it's finished, if I have time, I'll reconsider on the Tidus boss rush. Would be nice to have Valefor, but Honing summons sucks butt, and I feel I'd rather keep honing Phoenix for its dual usefulness(except for enemies stronk to fire).

I'm finally catching up to some of this content, which is nice. After I'm at 100 stamina, I think I'll start trying to knock out the Heroic Dailies, for the mythril.

Vorpal

Apparently the meta will eventually be all about parties filled with mages. You'll probably be better served with two staves.

I wonder when that meta will really start to take root. My relic pulls have leaned heavily towards melee parties so I see myself clinging to Tidus/Wakka/Locke/Cloud for a long time.

Yo, we need a Final Fantasy Record Keeper x NieR crossover event.

Make it happen Square!

Hell yes. There are some Nier songs in Theatrhytm: Curtain Call--what's an FFRK event or two or five? At least give Tyro a Grimoire Weiss relic!
Though secretly I'm wishing for a Chrono Trigger crossover.

Razmos

I wonder when that meta will really start to take root. My relic pulls have leaned heavily towards melee parties so I see myself clinging to Tidus/Wakka/Locke/Cloud for a long time.

Hell yes. There are some Nier songs in Theatrhytm: Curtain Call--what's an FFRK event or two or five?
Though secretly I'm wishing for a Chrono Trigger crossover.
Emil is basically superior Vivi. I want him on my team <3

I'm following a level 50 warrior of light with his default sb. I'm curious to see what that does to my cloud or sephiroth. My sephiroth with hells gate and 270 attack without rs accounted for has 55 followers. I'm following 76 warriors with a good variety but too heavy on the vit0 duo. A wakka with dark helm got me mastery in one of the event elites requiring dark attack.

Completed the IX Elite event. Last boss wasn't that tough compared to some other later event stages that have been recently. As long as you have lots of fire and cut the magic attack of them, it's rather doable. Did have IX characters at 50 and Tidus and Wakka at 65 however.

Not sure if I should try the last boss on Tidus event. Doable if I've done this event plus those guys at 65?

My strategy has been not using Vit0 or Reta.

TheExodu5

Banned
Completed the IX Elite event. Last boss wasn't that tough compared to some other later event stages that have been recently. As long as you have lots of fire and cut the magic attack of them, it's rather doable. Did have IX characters at 50 and Tidus and Wakka at 65 however.

Not sure if I should try the last boss on Tidus event. Doable if I've done this event plus those guys at 65?

My strategy has been not using Vit0 or Reta.

The last boss or boss rush? Last boss stage was easier than the second last for me. Those sinspawn spines hit so hard.

The last boss or boss rush? Last boss stage was easier than the second last for me. Those sinspawn spines hit so hard.

Yeah last boss. Not the boss rush.

Well that's promising. Those spines did hurt. Hopefully I have the right abilities with me and enough of them to take them down. Rather not have to use a mythril to recharge but I think if I'm that far in them what the hell.

Wazzy

Banned
I'm going to work on the boss rush for Tidus event and then I'll finish up the Garnet elites.

I'm really excited for next week since I'm almost sure Squall is coming next.

Red Mage

Garnet event elite still seems pretty easy, but damn some of the HP on these later enemies, trash AND bosses. damn.

Yeah, they're all easy, just too many HP.

So, I was doing a stage of Fabul castle to reset my RW choices and Vivi's second materia dropped. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom