• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT| The only ATB here is Active Time Battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balphon

Would've liked a Valiant but I think $1 and 30 mythril is all I'm willing to dump into this banner.

Really I just need a half decent gun. Shame they didn't put one in the event.

Road

Garnet boss rush done. Really easy compared to Tidus'. Wonder how Squall's will be.

Did two pulls on his banner: 3* Circlet (not bad, allowed me to combine to a fake 5*) and 4* FFX bracelet (ok due to my lack of FFX gear). Could have been worse I guess.

There are no 5* rods available at all in the Squall banner. I think I'll just throw a couple more mythril on the Garnet banner to attempt Vivi's rod.

Roto13

You guys are inspiring me to do an 11 pull, like I was going to do anyway.

Here I go.

q0kEbbc.jpg

Well, not the 5* I wanted but it's a 5* so that's good. Also I can combine four of these 3* relics with stuff I have already.

TheGatsby

Fun fact: In Final Fantasy VIII, the gunblades don't actually shoot anything. They fire a little magic charge that makes the weapon vibrate or whatever to do more damage.

From the animation in VIII i always thought it was engulfing the sword in flames or something. Who really knows, it makes no sense.

I loved it anyways

Im thinking, this round of baddies is a bit tougher than the last lot. Dang, this Wasp boss is taking a lot of damge before going down...

...battle over. Oh..I've somehow switched over to the elite dungeons by mistake :/

At least now i know my B team can handle their own in a real fight.

Vorpal

Two 3-pulls and nothing to write home about. Boo. A few 4-stars that will come in handy, at least. I'll probably try again with some mythril from the event.

elty

This is BS that they give 2 new character memory crystal but not Rinoa.

edit: did a 3x pull and get the 5* uniform. I guess I will not combine mine into a 6*.

Still debating if I should pull the Garnet banner as I have Valkyrie but no 5* rod. But One wing angel banner also has a generic 5* rod and Hairpin, which is probably the more useful soulbreak.

11 pull and two 3-pulls. With the 11-pull, literally just 3* and 4* items and nothing to write home about. With the first 3-pull, I got another Ten-Gallon Hat. With the second, I got two 5*s: another Genji Shield and an Adamant Armor (IX).

Combined the Genji Shield and the Ten-Gallon Hat into 6*s to go along with (like everyone else) my 6* Judgment Staff ... which I could combine into 7* if I wanted to spend the gil ...

Goddamn, I did the gem plus 50 pull and got.....11 3 stars and a ten gallon hat. Combined the hat with another one and a few of the three stars that were combined and likely never that useful. Ugh. That's three 11 pulls in a row that were busts other than a generic five star light armor for ix.

Finally got another 5 star piece of equipment the minotaur plate. I haven't got a 5 star since the start of the Tidus event. I got tired of getting 3 star garbage I did a couple of single pulls until I got it. Hopefully my luck is starting to turn around.

Balphon

I really want to use Irvine but he is damn terrible without a gun and decent light armor.

Though I did have him solo most of the Squall event classics with nothing but a knife and his hat. That was pretty badass.

Kain

Fuck yeah, got the Revolver on my first 5 mythril pull! Thank you rng gods!!!

I'm going to egg the fuck out of Squall and then start saving up mythril for Balthier.

Woot, one of these 100 gemers finally paid off (the previous 5 only gave me junky 3*s). I just did a 100 gem pull before going to bed, and I got Valiant! \o/

I think I'll use 50 of my mythril to pull on the FF9 banner before it disappears (I'd love to get Vivi's rod) and then save the rest for later. I'd rather go for Squall's other relics and I want to save for the Sephi/Red one too.

Did my 2nd 11* pull ever seeing how:

1) I will have 150 Mythril after the Squall event (not 200, lol)
2) I lack a 5* Dagger for Wakka/ Snow and a 5* Rod for Vivi/Vanille/Terra
3) the FF9 banner has them both

Well there goes:

ffrktbsq9.png

Ehh... 50% of what I wanted to get - I got (5* Dagger for Wakka/ Snow). And a 5* Armor which I never had which is always good, no?

Kinda wish that 5* Armor was that 5* Rod :( The 4* and 3* are uber meh.

Would love for an All MAGE 11 Pull Banner in the future.

Wazzy

Banned
RIP. My stamina in 30 mins will let me finish regular dungeons for event. Then I pull...
Good luck!

I'm doing one paid pull and hoping for the best. To be fair, I can't complain. I got amazing drops and Revolver isn't that good. I just love Squall. :>

I didn't realize they were going to do more 100 gem pulls. I figured after the FFIX banner not being 100 gems that that would be it for a while. Just did one and got the Balamb Garden Uniform. I'm hoping these continue - this is my second 5* from doing these 100 gem pulls alone.

TheGatsby

Good luck!

I'm doing one paid pull and hoping for the best. To be fair, I can't complain. I got amazing drops and Revolver isn't that good. I just love Squall. :>

Squall is also my favorite so I caved and splurged cash for an 11 pull

Got one 5*, revolver. I regret nothing :>

Wazzy

Banned
Squall is also my favorite so I caved and splurged cash for an 11 pull

Got one 5*, revolver. I regret nothing :>
Gratz!

I didn't get it so I don't think I will be. But I've decided I'm happy about my pulls. I got two Betrayal swords, two Blitz Swords, Two Valiants, Fujin weapon, Kaiser Knuckle and Minotaur plate.

TheGatsby

Gratz!

I didn't get it so I don't think I will be. But I've decided I'm happy about my pulls. I got two Betrayal swords, two Blitz Swords, Two Valiants, Fujin weapon, Kaiser Knuckle and Minotaur plate.

All those 6* will be useful for any realm!

All the free 2* equipment from events becomes rendered useless with enough 5* weapons, so you get more inventory space now!

Nohar

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... I think I'll save my Mythril, though I'm really tempted...

Oh screw it. I have too many scarlatium and adamantium. I need to get rid of some, at the very least.

Pulled. 0 5*. Screw you DeNA.

Gratz!

That's a lot of great gear, congrats! And there's more awesome Squall swords to look forward to in the future. :)

Wazzy

Banned
That's a lot of great gear, congrats! And there's more awesome Squall swords to look forward to in the future. :)
Thanks gorl! Yeah I've got a lot of great VIII gear now(every single one you can get except Squalls!) so I can upgrade and combine a lot of it :D I might try a couple small pulls over the next week but otherwise I'll just assume no Revolver.

You doing any pulls?
I pulled for Garnet :[ :[ I will have 150 Mythril again in no time (tomorrow).

Then I will wait for some ALL MAGE BANNER (Vivi, Terra, Vanille, Rinoa etc.)

I need a a 5* ROD ASAP.
That's probably much smarter lol

3 left on Elite in VIII, stages 2, 9 and 10.

My current VIII team

Rinoa 4+ Gravity Rod, Regal Gown
Irvine 4+ Mythril Claw(II), Balamb Uniform
Cloud Buster Sword, Galbadian 2++
Squall Revolver, Galbadian 2++
Tidus Blitz Sword, Genji Armor 5+

I'm indestructable.

Did 1 more single draw. Got the Crystal Shield from VI(4 star).

Squall and Irvine are like level 43. Rinoa is 45. Cloud is 52. Tidus is 57.

Bah, did a 100 gems and 3 pull. Received jack shit.

I thought you had to destroy the orbs on the side of Norg's enclosure. I was wailing on them thinking "man, these things have a ton of HP". Then I realized you can just attack the center and Norg went down in like 3 hits...

>_<

Razmos

I'm really curious as to what the daily login bonus is going to be like today. Another page of mythril? another page of the festival of gold?

Also there is apparently a FF14 event coming to Japan.

Yeah it is. Worst thing is you have to constantly play it every 6 hours in order to not waste stamina on timed events. It's like a MMO :(

Yeah. I am at the office and currently on low battery.

I turned off my phone just so I can play it later when I commute to my home and the stamina is a bit replenished. Stamina is a bit harder to refresh now compared to when I was low level when you can get Stamina Shards relatively quickly.

Thanks gorl! Yeah I've got a lot of great VIII gear now(every single one you can get except Squalls!) so I can upgrade and combine a lot of it :D I might try a couple small pulls over the next week but otherwise I'll just assume no Revolver.

You doing any pulls?
I don't think so.

I'm trying to build up my Mythril stockpile again. I've been spending a lot on other stuff like more equipment/ability slots and a few stam refreshes, so it's time start saving again. There's a character who's relic I really want coming out in the nearish future, so I'm gonna try to hold off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom