• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT| The only ATB here is Active Time Battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I can strategically juggle a shard refill (or two) and a Gem/Mythril refill (or two) tomorrow and clear out a decent chunk of the non-event dungeons I have left, mostly focusing on getting Memory Crystals and Record Materias.

Sunday should just be EXP boosting though, eh?

Aside from the eye thingies you can use earthquake to take care of them. Or just use Retaliate meta. Once per battle should be enough.
It's harder when you're trying to level up your lagging FFIII units.

Those rats that spam the AoE spells are awful, and I don't have much good FFIII gear.

Wazzy

Banned
Lately honing has cost me way more gil than combining.

(dem bad pulls man)

Get on my level Falk

eJjjCJx.png

wsSp4VH.png

uhi0OJT.png

FRYqlWD.png

so much shit to upgrade Aahhhhhghhhhh

Bring back FOG :(

Just discovered, after 40 hours, that max 4* weapon/ armor with RS is better than max 5* weapon/ armor w/o RS. Gonna go wild with all the 4* FF12 stuff I have!

Took me a lot of time, lol.

Also, yesterday I had 300k Gil, today I have 30k. Spend all of it on upgrading 4* and maxxing my 5*. Damn I need cash.

Wazzy

Banned
Don't even want to know how much Gil and how many mats that all took. I was annoyed that I had to run the armory four times today and that was for fairly rudimentary upgrades. This,.. First world problems.

I was at 2 million and look at my gil now :( plus I had to farm upgrade today and even used a mythril to do more. I'm leaving it for now so that I can properly focus on the two new events.

Oh shit, fake 7* weapons... Imagine the power of that thing with RS !!!

Well all I need is one more Valiant and I'll have a real one. :p

Last boss for the new event is sooo easy compared to others. Blind and you are done.

So the Boss Rush should be a breeze.

Got nothing to do today really now so will just do some quests for Growth Eggs then look forward to XP Day tomorrow to get some characters up to 50 to Break them hopefully.

So I definitely went into a dungeon after accidentally unequipping my White Mage's staff and giving it to my Black Mage.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Let's see if I can pull this off.

Nohar

Get on my level Falk

so much shit to upgrade Aahhhhhghhhhh

Bring back FOG :(

Guys. Guys. Guys.

*hands over pitchforks*

Get him/her.

Edition: All things considered, I think I am quite happy with my two Gladius. Sure, I really wanted a SB ranged weapon, but those two daggers are very helpful overall, since anyone can equip them. I can get rid of most 1*++ and 2* weapons I had. Free space is a blessing.

My luck continues to amaze me.

After blowing my last 35 mythril on the Sephiroth banner I was sad to see the Balthier event come so soon. I got both the Genji Armour and Shield so couldn't complain at all but Balthier is one of the characters I've been waiting for.

Then on my FIRST goddam pull...

Just when I was kind of losing interest in the game.

Piranha drops a 2* Crossbow (XII) in the first stage of Barheim Passage - Terminus. Great weapon for Fran if you don't have her relic. Already maxed it out. If it drops, it seems to like dropping two at a time (usually a group of two piranha will each drop one).

classic or elite? i have yet to see a piranha on the classic first stage.

eastx

My latest 11-relic draw from the FF12 banner:

Relic-Draw-July-3rd_zpsat1cghfa.jpg

The second 5-star item is the Viking Coat (XII), which has the Cerulean Shock Soul Break and adds minor water resistance.

Road

Did two pulls on Balthier yesterday, got some 3* thing I already forgot what it was, and this:

LNgGpoxY2wkAmF7iCY7PtGYVtFtMqMyeS7eunL67rZI=w300-h848-no

Happy with the armor because I didn't have any 5* defense yet (though the one with the soul break would have been better...).

The event is also nice since it gives us two fake 5* equip, though I'm not sure if I'll combine the robes just yet seeing I have nothing else better to give my mages for ffxii synergy.

And the "trash" mob in the last Jenova elites is ridiculously strong. Reminds me of the Rinoa and Locke events before Dena decided to turn it down a little.

All these 5★. Ya'll be hatin'.

I'm almost done with the new classic dungeons, yay.

I hear the last few rounds of Jenova event are brutal, I'm thinking I might just skip them, or has it been overstated? I'm up to Materia Keeper on Elite.

Red Mage

All these 5★. Ya'll be hatin'.

I'm almost done with the new classic dungeons, yay.

I hear the last few rounds of Jenova event are brutal, I'm thinking I might just skip them, or has it been overstated? I'm up to Materia Keeper on Elite.

MK is weak to blind and paralyze. Jenova just use protectga and Tyro's defense summons along with slow and power break. I brought two white mages, with Garnet using a cure and protectga once per battle with the trash. Only thing you have to worry about is running out of skills since she has so many HP.

I have two of the FFVI 5* dresses. Should I keep them separate or combine them?

Double post, sorry.

I've kept mine separate. The second I draw another five star robe I'm combining them. Im getting close now regardless, since we now have better synergy for a few realms with their given robes and it is boring rolling two regal gowns every battle, plus with all these characters we don't need to roll out Josef cyan snow or others whose best gear may be these robes.

Razmos

Apparently the reason we don't have Aero spells yet is because they are classed in the game as Blue Magic. huh.

almost done with the Balthier event. I'm looking forward to the boss rush for it for that sweet 5* accessory

lankelink

Neo Member
Apparently the reason we don't have Aero spells yet is because they are classed in the game as Blue Magic. huh.

almost done with the Balthier event. I'm looking forward to the boss rush for it for that sweet 5* accessory

Blue Magic? Where can I read more about this??

Falk

that puzzling face
Amidst all the catching up from blowing a few days on Granaldo exclusively, I have a feeling new paintings could be coming as soon as the next event, depending what they intend to do.

I can think of a scenario where they're skipping all events that don't give characters (and reissues like Cecil) and giving free Mythril out as daily bonuses instead in an effort to close in on parity. (Reissues would instead be done via bonus quests for missed characters, since we got that functionality sooner than in JP's timeline)

AND the last batch of paintings were actually late by a significant amount of time, for whatever reason.

Razmos

Blue Magic? Where can I read more about this??
There are rank 1-5* blue orbs in the data, and Aero is considered a blue magic spell by the game
57e084d2147eb5cbe9b43b155aae6e48.png

(for reference the image shows Power, White, Black, Blue and Summon orbs, in that order)

Who knows when it will be released, or what abilities it will have other than the Aero spells.

Red Mage

I've kept mine separate. The second I draw another five star robe I'm combining them. Im getting close now regardless, since we now have better synergy for a few realms with their given robes and it is boring rolling two regal gowns every battle, plus with all these characters we don't need to roll out Josef cyan snow or others whose best gear may be these robes.

Alright, next question: should I hone blitzstrike or slowga? Decisions decisions...

Roto13

At which floor does this current event suddenly spike in difficulty and make you wish yo uhad properly prepared?

Alright, next question: should I hone blitzstrike or slowga? Decisions decisions...

Well, there's a good chance slowga is already at the point where it will get the job done. YOu can never have too much blitzblade.

Razmos

At which floor does this current event suddenly spike in difficulty and make you wish yo uhad properly prepared?.
I'd say the elite against Ba'Gamnan and the other 3. I should have prepared better for the fight, only got expert for the boss.

Also, this is cool:
PFF_Ultimecia.png

I hope they use this sprite for Record Keeper. (it's from Pictologica apparently)

Wazzy

Banned
You know, I wonder how they'll end each games painting? It would be kind of cool if we got to watch the ending to each game again.

I guess we'll find out from Japan side first.
O_O

You weren't joking Wazzy. Get it girl. :)
I spent all day working on dem xD It's going to help quite a bit having my important gear maxed.
Guys. Guys. Guys.

*hands over pitchforks*

Get him/her.

Edition: All things considered, I think I am quite happy with my two Gladius. Sure, I really wanted a SB ranged weapon, but those two daggers are very helpful overall, since anyone can equip them. I can get rid of most 1*++ and 2* weapons I had. Free space is a blessing.
:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom