• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT| The only ATB here is Active Time Battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for tips. I didn't know about attunement 2 and other good RM. And sadly my Vivi doesn't have memory crystal so I'll use Rydia instead. Also Sazh can't equip breaks. It would be nice if he can.

I'll try Brynhildr later today with new party setup.

Oh, if you don't have breakdowns that definitely complicates things, what to do with sazh then, I guess your set up of double cut and boost is the way to go, otherwise he is dead weight.

Brandson

The "Invite a friend" campaign is up.

FYI, the in-game info page for it says they'll be banning players who exploit it, so making temporary accounts to invite is probably not worth the risk. It's unclear if inviting your iOS self from Android, or vice-versa, will result in a ban.

Azusa

I did it! Brynhildr Mastered!

Amp67z6.png
i7pUqW7.png

Nohar

Congratz Azusa!
Note: you had the Binding (Thunder?) rod... Why didn't you give it to Rydia? With it each of her spells can hit for 9999 (well, my level 65 Vivi could, without using Focus, with each Blizzaga). Any 4* Staff would have been enough for Yuna, who is on healing duty.

FYI, the in-game info page for it says they'll be banning players who exploit it, so making temporary accounts to invite is probably not worth the risk. It's unclear if inviting your iOS self from Android, or vice-versa, will result in a ban.

Yup, noticed that. Frankly, I don't think this campaign is worth the hassle, I'll probably skip it. Also, I hate using social medias.

Azusa

Congratz Azusa!
Note: you had the Binding (Thunder?) rod... Why didn't you give it to Rydia? With it each of her spells can hit for 9999 (well, my level 65 Vivi could, without using Focus, with each Blizzaga). Any 4* Staff would have been enough for Yuna, who is on healing duty.

Oh, I didn't think about this. I used auto for equipment.

Nohar

Oh, I didn't think about this. I've used auto for equipment.

Uh-oh. Well, rule of thumb: don't use auto. Frankly, that option is not reliable, as it doesn't take into account your abilities. For some characters, like Summoners (Garnet, Yuna) or Celes, the game will give them the highest MAG weapon it can, whereas you may want to equip them with staves (if your summoners are acting as white mages), or with swords (in Celes' case, the game will always give her the sword with the highest MAG score - doesn't matter if said sword is a 3* item with +3 MAG). Finally, the game will almost always equip your characters with SB equipment if it can, even if said equipment is in fact less interesting that other alternatives which can use synergy. Same for accessories: your characters will always be equipped with the highest ATK or MAG accessory, even if there are better alternatives (like your Yuna: she doesn't need earrings which raise her MAG stat, she needs something which raises her MND stat, as she is acting as a healer).

Long story short: never use auto-equip. It's really, really bad.

I for one will not be taking advantage of any invite exploit beyond perhaps inviting my android phone and my sons iPad. The free mythril really isn't worth the annoyance of repeatedly setting up,and running the game on blue stacks with the risk of a ban, albeit however slim. 20 mythril- eh.

My terrible luck with this game is totally pulling me away from it.

I feel very lucky with my pulls so far. Played since day 1, but very casually/on-and-off until around the second Sephiroth event when I started to really put some time and effort into it. I've got like 15 native 5-star items, including the signature weapons for Rydia, Balthier, Selphie, Red XIII, and Lightning. I was particularly over the moon about pulling Blazefire Saber since Light is one of my very favorite FF characters. Not a penny spent so far! I don't know if that's actually good or bad compared to how others have fared but it's hard for me not to feel satisfied, especially as a totally free player.

Ashodin

Uh-oh. Well, rule of thumb: don't use auto. Frankly, that option is not reliable, as it doesn't take into account your abilities. For some characters, like Summoners (Garnet, Yuna) or Celes, the game will give them the highest MAG weapon it can, whereas you may want to equip them with staves (if your summoners are acting as white mages), or with swords (in Celes' case, the game will always give her the sword with the highest MAG score - doesn't matter if said sword is a 3* item with +3 MAG).

Long story short: never use auto-equip. It's really, really bad.
Bzzzzt wrong. Celes is fixed now, it prefers ATK :)

I feel very lucky with my pulls so far. Played since day 1, but very casually/on-and-off until around the second Sephiroth event when I started to really put some time and effort into it. I've got like 15 native 5-star items, including the signature weapons for Rydia, Balthier, Selphie, Red XIII, and Lightning. I was particularly over the moon about pulling Blazefire Saber since Light is one of my very favorite FF characters. Not a penny spent so far! I don't know if that's actually good or bad compared to how others have fared but it's hard for me not to feel satisfied, especially as a totally free player.

That's way above average luck considering you didn't really went into it until "late" and your post will surely help Razmos feel better! :p

Saerk

Thank you for tips. I didn't know about attunement 2 and other good RM. And sadly my Vivi doesn't have memory crystal so I'll use Rydia instead. Also Sazh can't equip breaks. It would be nice if he can.

I'll try Brynhildr later today with new party setup.

I beat her by using RW Cecil with taunt, and had Cloud use it. Then cloud used retaliate. Most of her physical attacks would be countered by Cecil. He'd hit for ~2300 a hit for me. He had a 5* katana, but from FFVI. I had no FFXIII gear. Cecil would then alternate between retaliate and blizzaga strike. I had Sazh using magic breakdown/boost, and Wakka was using armor break/Power breakdown. Selphie had shellga/curaga, and Vivi had Waterja and Blizzaga (only rank 2 ><)

I think my last 15 relic pulls have all been 3* items. All of them either FFVI, FFIII or FFXII.

Some of them were paid.
My terrible luck with this game is totally pulling me away from it.

I saved for the Balthier banner for ages, did over 50 pulls, got nothing. I saved for the Selphie banner, got nothing, saved for the Lightning banner, got nothing.

I don't even want to know how many of those were paid pulls.

I'd be understandably frustrated if I was pulling a lot on EVERY banner and getting nothing, but I'm picking and choosing my battles here, only doing pulls for items that I really want and I've yet to get a single one of them.

That coupled with the difficulty increasing is completely killing my enjoyment of the game right now.

Stop paying, like now. It will only make you feel worse. There is nothing more empty than the feeling of "I could have just bought a new tv" while you stare at your rng failure.

Just play it normally.

Nohar

Stop paying, like now. It will only make you feel worse. There is nothing more empty than the feeling of "I could have just bought a new tv" while you stare at your rng failure.

Just play it normally.

Problem is this kind of games expect the player to play "normally" by spending money to get some advantages. They are rigged that way.

broz0rs

I think my last 15 relic pulls have all been 3* items. All of them either FFVI, FFIII or FFXII.

Some of them were paid.
My terrible luck with this game is totally pulling me away from it. (snip)

P&D and Brave Frontier are two games that I also play that has the same business model as FFRK. I'd like to comment that the times I enjoy the games the most is when I'm not spending any money on it. That happens when I feel I don't necessarily feel compelled to meet the community's expectation of the game, aka the "meta," and I'm able to play the game at my pace.

I recently started a F2P account and I pulled twenty times so far and farted on every single roll. No 5*, three 4*, and felt salty even though it's not my main account, but I have to admit that the game is still quite fun.

==============================

PiAAERP.png

I spent the past three days trying to beat this thing and I finally did it! Started the game around two weeks ago so I didn't know about Retaliate, which was essential in beating this fight because of the body's counter attack. Towards the end, I exhausted all my abilities except a few cures so I was just wailing on it until I won. I'm very psyched that I was able to beat it on the last day :)

Falk

that puzzling face
I think the total Mythril to date is maybe 700? (I'm probably decently far off, but basing off those crazy hoarder "i never used any Mythril" posts from a while back, I think it's at least ballpark)

Let's just say a generous 50 spent on emergency refreshes, some boss rushes, and inventory slots. That's 650 Mythril still, or 11 11 pulls, for 121. Completely average luck would be ~12, with anywhere between 9 to 15 still being 'relatively average'.

I'm gonna just list out all my 5s:

Judgement Staff V
Zantetsuken+ VI (incl. free Zantetsuken form FoG)
Buster Sword VII
Betrayal Sword VIII
Blitz Sword VIII
Mage Masher IX
Diamond Sword IX
Danjuro XII
Binding Rod XIII
Kaiser Knuckles XIII
Hunter's Rod+ XIII

Regal Gown VI
Emerald Shield X

That makes 15 5* items, including the free Zantetsuken.

Played from launch; I don't believe I've missed a single Mythril, although I've blown quite a few on stam refreshes for Orb/XP/FoG farming. Also I did 3 paid pulls towards the 2-month mark of the game (between original Rinoa and E3), and then stopped in favor of limiting it to 100 gem pulls. Napkin maths suggests I've gotten 14 5* items in ~160 pulls total. Slightly below average, but nothing really out of the ordinary. (edit: And it's slightly above the average of a completely f2p account) I've definitely had my drought streaks and windfalls though. There was a period of 3 11 pulls with no 5*, and then a banner that had 3.

But yes, hilariously enough, I have a grand total of 2 5* armor, and a grand total of 2 signature weapons (bold+underlined). Aside from Thunder Trap (Chance to Paralyze), none of my shared Soul Break weapons (underlined) are anything to phone home about.

Had I been playing this game to get specific weapons from specific characters, I'd probably have raged my way to uninstalling already. Had the Friend Summon system not been implemented, I would probably have given up due to the tuning, but that singular feature "saves" the game's balance by guaranteeing at least a lower boundary on party power level and flexibility irregardless of luck with gacha.

I've posted multiple times about managing expectations about this game. Saving up a shit ton of Mythril to blow on a banner hoping to get an item is basically setting yourself up for a truckload of disappointment. Don't get me wrong, if you want to maximize your chances for something, you -should- save up for that banner. But in the end, it's still a lottery, not a straight-out transaction. Every time one of the 'must have' banners come up you see a handful of people quitting. Happened with OWA, happened with Blazefire/Vega. I can guarantee you it'll happen again with this upcoming Soul Break Celebration and Golbez/Tellah's banner.

But in the end, it's still a lottery, not a straight-out transaction. Every time one of the 'must have' banners come up you see a handful of people quitting. Happened with OWA, happened with Blazefire/Vega. I can guarantee you it'll happen again with this upcoming Soul Break Celebration and Golbez/Tellah's banner.

That's why I don't spend money on this game, even though I love it and totally think it deserves some of my money. I buy a ton of DLC for console games where you pay $X and get Y, no problem with that. But I can't stomach the idea of paying $X for a random chance at Y. I don't even want to imagine how gutted I'd feel after paying real money for an 11-pull and not getting the relic I wanted.

Yeah, the Aerith event is a flop. Back to farming gil today.

It really is. The accessories are junk. The equips are junk, though the rod is ok if you don't have a five star rod, otherwise, eh. The battles are all retreads.

Though it is pretty nice to look at my inventory and see 34 greater earth orbs 45 greater wind and 18 greater holy orbs. I am so tempted to take curaja to r4 but I know I want to use the holy orbs on diaga.

Has anyone here honed valefor to r3? Have to say it is a bit tempting. Rydia with comet r5 and valefor r3 would be pretty potent against foes with no elemental vulnerabilities.

I've finished the event and collected the growth orbs from quests. Have 3m in the bank. Have mastered the unique soul breaks for all the named characters I have them for, four, and have the core characters left to master their soul breaks. So kinda boring other than the boss rush and ex battles until Sunday and exp/eiko.

Falk

that puzzling face
That's actually exactly why I stopped giant paid pulls (honestly was in response to FFVIIr trailer than anything. Fanboy++ heh) in favor of only doing the 100 gem pulls. I treat the 5 Mythril I'd otherwise have used for that pull as allowance to refresh on whatever Orb dailies I need to, or more recently padding out Inventory/Ability slots because I'm maxing out. Or, touch wood, as buffer to complete/master a Boss Rush for a realm I have shitty RS on.

Both the rate of expenditure ($1 per banner, or $1 per week or so) and the returns are known beforehand, so that's completely fine by me.

It really is.

Only good thing about this event is Diaga and Faith (!!!)

Has anyone here honed valefor to r3? Have to say it is a bit tempting. Rydia with comet r5 and valefor r3 would be pretty potent against foes with no elemental vulnerabilities.

I'm going to. Non-elemental Magic damage is going to be the tits for Golbez event's superbosses. Initially I was going to go Ramuh/Ixion, but it does appear that Valefor is the de-facto 4* summon to hone, since most of the time vulnerability is going to be wasted due to 9999 cap and Valefor with decent MAG stat already gets close to that anyway. Also Wind 5* orbs aren't as in demand as e.g. Lightning 5* (Full Break)

Vorpal

So is the Brynhildr Tauntaliate strategy just a matter of S/Ling until you're lucky enough for Bryn to spam Gunshot after you've got Sentinel+Ret up? And then, if that actually works out, hoping she doesn't use Pyroblast two or three times in a row at any point in the fight?

Because holy crap Bryn sure loves using Gunshot 3x while I'm setting up and then nothing but Pyroblast/shot afterward

Tauntaliate is a way to neutralize her two most common physical attacks while turning them against her. I actually managed to beat it with no healing capabilities, but it took quite a few tries. It lets you focus primarily on magical damage mitigation in your skills/gear (I had Magic Breakdown and Shell, but only Protect for physical). That being said, you definitely need a few Gunshots to get drawn in to burn her down before both charges of Sentinel wear off (unless you've got Lightning's Saber for your retaliator, in which case you're a very lucky person).

Vorpal

After my post, I switched back to FFRK and proceeded to have exactly the type of lucky Gunshot-spamming fight I described. Finally took her down, though Lightning died to a Pyroshot near the end, so no mastery.

I actually managed to beat it with no healing capabilities, but it took quite a few tries. It lets you focus primarily on magical damage mitigation in your skills/gear (I had Magic Breakdown and Shell, but only Protect for physical). That being said, you definitely need a few Gunshots to get drawn in to burn her down before both charges of Sentinel wear off (unless you've got Lightning's Saber for your retaliator, in which case you're a very lucky person).

Wow, no healing? What kind of damage were you putting out? That's really impressive. Makes sense though--between every break + Shellga, I think I'm still packing way too much mitigation for this fight. My lack of FXIII RS weapons/armor has me spooked.

FYI, if there are any other FFRK Inspector users out there, the latest update to Fiddler breaks FFRKI. Doesn't stay connected to the db and displays item IDs instead of their associated names.

Problem is this kind of games expect the player to play "normally" by spending money to get some advantages. They are rigged that way.

Then understand that you won't be able to master each and every event to completion. If you can pull it off with your current teams and resources, cool, it might even be super hard just to eke out a win. I know I just go for wins on the boss rushes and such to get the accessories. Sometimes I still have to burn mythril. This game is surprisingly light on any pay to win mechanics.

I'm gonna just list out all my 5s:
[...]
That makes 15 5* items, including the free Zantetsuken.
This made me curious to check my own collection. I've received 15 5*s as well. I currently have 81 Mythril saved and I started playing during the initial Tifa event. The big difference is that I've been luckier with character relics:

Kiku-ichimonji (VI) + (I pulled both in the same draw as the Stick during the SB Celebration)
Blazefire Saber (XIII)
Blood Lance (IV)
Guard Stick (VII)
Oak Staff (IX)
Valkyrie (VIII)
Valiant (VIII)
Fujin's Chakram (VIII)
Zantetsuken (VI)

Lustrous Shield (IV)
Genji Shield (IV)
Adamant Vest (IX)
Regal Gown (VI)
Emerald Bracer (X)

I also counted my 4* and 3*s. I know some came from rewards (especially w/ the 3*s), but my natural * gear list is: 15 5*s, 37 4*s and 152 3*s.

One of those "I've not spent any mythril on pulls" players had 100%d the game at one point. One of them the only 5* they had were two Black Cowl and Zantetsuken (that is all I remember but they must have had things like Crusader Sabre and Mage Masher). I feel being around since day 1 was the important part (so a lot more orbs and abilities which is something even a two month player like me struggles with) plus is it me or were earlier events a bit more generous when it comes to equipment as in offering multiple 3*+ or 2*++ things rather than one weapon, one armour (and sometimes just 2*+ at that).

It really is. The accessories are junk. The equips are junk, though the rod is ok if you don't have a five star rod, otherwise, eh. The battles are all retreads.
The rod also comes in the Zack event as well (I don't have a five star rod and didn't like the stamina costs for farming this rod...). Thankfully the Zack event also comes with more Mythril Sabers and Shinra Betas (so go well with what came from the Shinra event).
Now watch DeNA change all that

So is the Brynhildr Tauntaliate strategy just a matter of S/Ling until you're lucky enough for Bryn to spam Gunshot after you've got Sentinel+Ret up? And then, if that actually works out, hoping she doesn't use Pyroblast two or three times in a row at any point in the fight?

Because holy crap Bryn sure loves using Gunshot 3x while I'm setting up and then nothing but Pyroblast/shot afterward
As others said Pyro is why you bring shell and magic breakdown (hopefully). You also want power breakdown in case it goes mad with slash but if you don't have synergy weapon all might be lost unless gunshot is constantly spammed anyway.

For the sheer amount of potential S/L it is not one I would do near full stamina as it might even take longer than an hour (I had that happen before, I think it was Seymour+Anima fight).

FYI, if there are any other FFRK Inspector users out there, the latest update to Fiddler breaks FFRKI. Doesn't stay connected to the db and displays item IDs instead of their associated names.
On the version I'm on (v4.5.1.5) it does that sometimes as well. I just quit out of fiddler and tried again.

I was also going to say updating .net broke the gacha odds viewer but apparently it is actually just that the server no longer sends individual item odds out.

Falk

that puzzling face
That's a nice spread of mage weapons.

I actually really need IV and V gear hahahah. X is currently carried by a 4+ sword and 4+ katana.

Balphon

I think I have six 5*s, though three of them are the exact same item (Genji Helm).

But I'm also sitting on 375 mythril and 400 inventory slots, so that seems about right.

EDIT: Guess I'll add the list:

Enhancer (VI)
Zantetsuken (VI)
Guard Stick (VII)
Blazefire Saber (XIII)

Genji Helm (V)
Genji Helm (V)
Genji Helm (V)

Natural 5* list:

Blitz blade +
Kaiser knuckle +
Zantetsuken - freebie from event
Heavy lance
Judgement staff
Danjuro
Butterfly edge
Monks robe
Regal gown
Genji armor
Minotaur plate
Gold bracer
White robe

Official ball
Soul saber

I think that's everything.

I've done a couple paid pulls, all of which resulted in nothing good, and I always do the dollar pull on new banners. Typically I just burn mythril as soon as I get it since I'm likely to get a dupe I can use to make a fake 5*. I also save some for boss rushes

After my post, I switched back to FFRK and proceeded to have exactly the type of lucky Gunshot-spamming fight I described. Finally took her down, though Lightning died to a Pyroshot near the end, so no mastery.

Wow, no healing? What kind of damage were you putting out? That's really impressive. Makes sense though--between every break + Shellga, I think I'm still packing way too much mitigation for this fight. My lack of FXIII RS weapons/armor has me spooked.

Here's the status of how I ended the fight:

Lightning had Vegas with Blizzara Strike and Double Cut, with Master Sniper RM. (should have used Launch, as her damage was much higher that Cloud's).
Cloud had Zantekzuken with Retaliate and Armor Break, w/ Soldier Strike RM.
Sahz had the event's XIII pistol with Magic Breakdown R3 and Armor Breakdown R2, with Sky Pirate's Pride RM.
Vivi had the Light Rod with Blizzaga R4 and Blizzaga R3, w/ Attunement II RM.
Yna had Judgement Staff w/ Protectga and Shellga R2, w/ Double Hit RM.

I seriously lucked out in beating her, though. Cloud's Retaliate damage was only like 1.3k and took a ton of damage when Sentinel wore off in the last two hits and Gunshot went wild.

Danjuro (XII) +
Zantetsuken (VI)
Blitz Sword (VIII)
Blazefire Saber (XIII)
Morning Star (VIII)
Ice Whip (IV)
Ras Algethi (XII)
Diamond Pin (VII)
Genji Shield (IV)
Dark Helm (IV)
Balamb Garden Uniform (VIII)
Diamond Armor (IV)
Regal Gown (VI)
Gold Bangle (XIII)

Decided to throw $.99 at the Lightning banner since tomorrow is its last day and I sure would like a pair of Vegas. Resulted in a 3* spear. I'm officially no longer a free player lol.

Giant gloves II
Judgment staff V 5++
Zantetsuken VI
Guard stick VII
Masamune VII
Betrayal sword VIII
Vega 42s XIII

Genji shield IV
Genji helmet V 5+
Regal gown VI
Regal gown VI
Balamb garden uniform VIII
Adamant armor IX
Golden bangle XIII

Pretty good mix there of offense and defense. Missing a spear a bow and would like another rod to round out the team a bit more. Also only have one shared sb relic, the betrayal sword.

Falk

that puzzling face
Everyone's list is so close to 15 items.

edit: Just occurred to me that we've had 1 FFV banner total more or less?

At least there's a lot of Judgement Staves though, from the time it was like 1 of 6 possible generic items.

MicH

I have quite a large amount for natural 5* equipment as I have thrown a decent amount of money at pulls. I'll try and count them later. I've only managed to get three character unique SBs though, but I have a fuck ton of shared SBs

Weapons (6):
Danjuro x2 (XII)
Zantetsuken (VI)
Soldier's Sabre (X)
Judgement Staff (V)
Vega 42s (XIII)

Armor (6):
Defense Veil (X)
Genji Helm x2 (V)
Genji Armor (V)
Golden Armor (XII)
Regal Gown (VI)

Accessories (3):
Safety Bit (X)
Gauntlets (IV)
Rose Corsage (XII)

So I technically have 15, but not sure if accessories really count, since they were from events and not Gatcha. I've ended up with a decent mix of workhorse weapons and armor, though still critically lacking a natural 5* Rod.

johnsmith

remember me
Only 12 natural 5*, not counting accessories but counting the free FF6 sword. I've been playing since day 1 and have rolled on every 100 gem pull.

Vorpal

I seriously lucked out in beating her, though. Cloud's Retaliate damage was only like 1.3k and took a ton of damage when Sentinel wore off in the last two hits and Gunshot went wild.

As others said Pyro is why you bring shell and magic breakdown (hopefully). You also want power breakdown in case it goes mad with slash but if you don't have synergy weapon all might be lost unless gunshot is constantly spammed anyway.

Awesome, thanks for all the tips. I'm in a weird spot where I think with enough luck and patience I could master the fight, but I have so many regular dungeons to catch up on. I think I'll give it another couple of tries just to see if I can do it.

In any case, it looks like I could drop Power Breakdown to free up an ability slot--maybe bring Boost instead to help with damage on my retaliator and just hope Bryn doesn't use Slash too much. So maybe something like:

Cloud: Retaliate (R5), Blizzara Strike (R4)
RM: Soldier Strike
Lightning: Mental Break (R5), Armor Break (R4)
RM: ???
Sazh: Magic Breakdown (R2), Boost (R5)
RM: Sky Pirate's Pride
Vivi: Blizzaga (R5), Meteor (R5)?
RM: Attunement II
Garnet: Curaga (R5), Shellga (R1)
RM: Double Hit
RW: Sentinel

I think Lightning and Sazh might be my weakest links since they can't do much in terms of damage. Lightning averages 900-1100 or so with her breaks and Sazh is even worse. If I had another honed Blizzaga, I might be able to swap Lightning out for a second caster. Or maybe Snow with his Power Glove++?

MicH

Also put your best resistance gear on your characters (except the Retaliator as he wants all the attack possible). All those +15 res accessories are really useful

If the timer goes below 20s you're most likely not mastering it

Ashodin

LIST WARZ!?

Weapons:
Danjuro x2 (XII)
Zantetsuken (VI)
Crystal Glove (VII)
Kaiser Knuckles (XIII)
Binding Rod (XIII)
Hunter's Rod (XIII)
Official Ball (X)
Diamond Pin (VII)

Armor:
Genji Helm + (V)
Genji Shield (IV)
Genji Armor (V)
Dark Helm (IV)
Regal Gown (VI)

I've got about... 15! lol

Looking through your other lists, I stole ya'lls rods

Vorpal

Yesssss. We did it, FFRK-gaf!

I ended the fight with the Doom timer at 33. DEFINITELY a lucky run (aka no Pyroburst, an average number of Gunshots) but the ability adjustment helped just as much. Double Hit RM on Garnet was the MVP here because she could contribute a lot to the damage output via Ret-Cloud. I just kept Lightning rotating between Armor and Magic Break. Refreshed Magic Breakdown, Shellga, and Sentinel when Bryn was at 50%. Vivi's Focus Magic finally kicked in and his Blizzagas destroyed Bryn.

Feels good. Time to chip away at the elites backlog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom