• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT| The only ATB here is Active Time Battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow780

Finally RNG has smiled at me and mastered the Rinoa ++ event #neveragain

I really need some good MAG gear, anything coming up that's promising?

Balphon

DgMWY23.jpg

I should probably use more of these.

Not on you, though, Cecil. You are terrible.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Would it make sense to do a few small pulls before going for an 11-pull under the improved system?

I believe it's set up so that you don't win on this; the 11 pull is resolved as 11 individual 1 pulls in order. Not 100% sure, but I think so.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
What's the best way to grind for Josef's double hit in terms of Stamina? Is there a FF2 daily that works, or are you stuck burning stamina in the FF2 classic dungeons?

Beat ++ with a Retaliate team. I tried to mage meta my way through but I don't think I had enough levels for it

Now if I could pull something I can use these mats on

What's the best way to grind for Josef's double hit in terms of Stamina? Is there a FF2 daily that works, or are you stuck burning stamina in the FF2 classic dungeons?

There's no FF2 daily in the current batch of dailies, unfortunately. I was behind on classics so I got Double Hit to drop while clearing those.

Falk

that puzzling face
Would it make sense to do a few small pulls before going for an 11-pull under the improved system?

I believe it's set up so that you don't win on this; the 11 pull is resolved as 11 individual 1 pulls in order. Not 100% sure, but I think so.

The Occam's Razor answer to this from an engineering standpoint is the algorithm iterates itself in a loop 11 times, practically the same as rolling 11 times, so if it gets a 5* midway, it resets from that point in the sequence.

That being said, RNG is RNG and I can guarantee there will be an endless queue of false-flag-esque morons posting on reddit on how they're convinced that they're affecting the algorithm. I mean, right now already you have this special snowflake (lol) thread on how being on wifi vs mobile affects your RNG.

Keep in mind, though:
1) We're not even sure when/if we're getting the gacha change. I'm hoping that if it happens, it'll be in an announcement, because otherwise like I said, RNG is RNG and outside of 10k people suddenly adopting FFRKi for a massive sample size, it's going to be impossible to collect enough of a sample size. (As opposed to the 10->12% change which is easily checking datamined banner percentages)

2) Pulling singles may be better than pulling 11s and objectively better than pulling 3s, because you can stop immediately after getting a 5*, rather than having an arbitrary amount of non-5 pulls generating a bonus that you don't ultimately use. Even in a 3-pull.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
The Occam's Razor answer to this from an engineering standpoint is the algorithm iterates itself in a loop 11 times, practically the same as rolling 11 times, so if it gets a 5* midway, it resets from that point in the sequence.

That being said, RNG is RNG and I can guarantee there will be an endless queue of false-flag-esque morons posting on reddit on how they're convinced that they're affecting the algorithm. I mean, right now already you have this special snowflake (lol) thread on how being on wifi vs mobile affects your RNG.

Keep in mind, though:
1) We're not even sure when/if we're getting the gacha change. I'm hoping that if it happens, it'll be in an announcement, because otherwise like I said, RNG is RNG and outside of 10k people suddenly adopting FFRKi for a massive sample size, it's going to be impossible to collect enough of a sample size. (As opposed to the 10->12% change which is easily checking datamined banner percentages)

2) Pulling singles may be better than pulling 11s and objectively better than pulling 3s, because you can stop immediately after getting a 5*, rather than having an arbitrary amount of non-5 pulls generating a bonus that you don't ultimately use. Even in a 3-pull.
I can't believe there isn't a bonus on the 11 though. You'd think they would want to encourage people to do the 11 draw.

There's no FF2 daily in the current batch of dailies, unfortunately. I was behind on classics so I got Double Hit to drop while clearing those.
Ah, that sucks. The RNG nature of getting RMs is perhaps worse than the RNG of the draws. lol

Nohar

I just dreamt of FFRK (kinda)... It was a coliseum event with FFVI characters, and Cloud (odd). The final fight was my character (I don't remember who I choose, but I know I regretted my decision since the character couldn't retaliate) against Cloud, with far more detailed art, and both equipped with Buster Swords (well, their sprites showed this; I don't remember equipping my character with it). I lost the fight shortly after using one of my abilities, the Konami Strike.

Yeah, this may be a sign I need to stop playing that game.
Dreams are weird.

I remember seeing JPN ver players recommend doing pulls before an 11 pull, because you are guaranteed a 5* after a certain number. However, I have no clue what that number is.

Azusa

Rinoa++ done, mastered.

Leveled up my mages up to lvl 60 and killed them. The hardest part was to land a sleep. Finally this annoying stage is cleared and now I can continue to clear paintings.

Nohar

Time to prepare and do some math in order to have a rough estimate at my chances at mastering Dark Bahamut (who has roughly 209000...).

Equipment (with synergy if it applies in bolded):
  • 2*++ Whip (92 MAG): Obviously this one will go to Rydia. I'm glad I kept it.
  • 3*+ Lilith Rod (112 MAG): Reward of the event.
  • 3* Ice Rod (79 MAG): I wish I got another one to make a 3*+...
  • 3*++ Rune Staff (73 MAG and 135 MND): Sadly, won't be of much use against the boss, since it absorbs Holy. Oh well, we will need healing, this will do the job.
  • 4* Sage Staff (64 MAG and 128 MND): Well, Rune Staff will be more useful.
  • 5* Binding Rod (112 MAG): My 5* rod.
  • 2*++ Green Béret (23 MAG and 114 RES): Well, I have two of those, it seems they will be quite useful. They will be more interesting to wear than the Emerald Bracers I got, though those will remain useful. Sadly, the DEF remains rather low (58).
  • 4*++ White Robe (189 RES): Well, if one character has trouble surviving the Mega Flare opening, this should help.
  • 5*++ Genji Shield (199 DEF and 125 RES): If I bring Tyro or a Retaliator, but it seems it isn't a valid option...
Overall, this should be enough, though I wish I got another good Rod with over 90 MAG.

Now, regarding my abilities, I already have two R4 Biora, one R4 Comet and one R3 Valefor.
On top of that, we must bring Dispel in order to be able to hit D.Bahamut and make him Flare himself (under Mental Breakdown, he will deal 9999 on himself with Flare).
Of course, Faith is a must-have. I have it at R3.
Add Shellga if you don't bring Boon (I have Emerald Bracers, but it isn't like Bahamut will wait for me to fill my SB jauges).
Bahamut can Attack... Now, the question is: should I bring Protectga, or will my characters be safe on the back row? There is also the possibility to just bring Cecil, put him on the back row and make him use Draw Attack I suppose. Since D. Bahamut can attack multiple times per turn, it may be an interesting strategy.
Then R5 Curaga.
Then eventually Magic and/or Mental Breakdown, but those will trigger D.Bahamut's counter (thanksfully, it doesn't seem to be a 100% counter chance).
We will get Bioga, but it costs a ton of Greater Dark Orbs to hone... And I don't have those.

The character with Faith and Dispel will have a Haste materia equipped, that's a given (probably Tyro if I bring him).
D. Bahamut is perfectly able to troll us by casting Reflect while some of our characters are casting their damage spells. This is gonna be tricky.

Retaliate is technically possible for me, since I have a 4* Dancing Dagger to equip Sephiroth with, but even then it will be only 2k damage per hit, and I want Mastery (Advance is still a possibility, but that would mean sacrifice Boon or Sentinel Grimoire).
On the other hand, I have Sentinel Grimoire. If Tyro survives long enough, I can cast it in the middle of the fight.

Golbez and Tellah aren't required for that fight. However, they get realm synergy bonuses, making them useful, especially if they reach level 65, and since we will get a lot of eggs...

... This is going to be very hard.

Razmos

I saw a video of someone beating Dark Bahamut with 3 characters, they cast reflect on him and then dispelled it, so that he targeted himself with Flare doing 9999 damage

Nohar

I saw a video of someone beating Dark Bahamut with 3 characters, they cast reflect on him and then dispelled it, so that he targeted himself with Flare doing 9999 damage

In his Reflect state, he only uses Flare, Heal and Megaflare. It may be a very interesting cheese strategy, assuming one has enough Dispel and Reflect charges, or to use in conjunction with regular strats.
I guess the Reddit boys will come up with a good strat.

This is confusing? Or is the Dark Bahamut AI just broken in that you can get it to flare itself constantly.

Translating the description via google is nonesense but bing and the video itself seems to imply Excalipur (Excalipoor?) was released on April fools day* so the person decided to use it for a minus strike strategy?

I really don't want to hone reflect and dispel just for this

*-Behemoth Knife, that is the real April fool :(

MicH

Alright, Seymour fight mastered. Runic + Carbuncle + Kirin + Pressure Point was a success. I even brought Haste and Faith so Seymour would kill himself faster :lol

Red Mage

Okay, Brunhilde can kiss my butt. She is some major bullcrap on Elite, worse than the EX++ version. Anyone else feel like the bosses are rather unbalanced on the Elite side? I got through the entire stage easy and then ran into a brick wall with her. -_-

Man Seymour and friends went down like chumps. 2 death and 18 jas, didn't need all of them. And dropped a large scarletite, so 25 large from one battle into the inventory. Inventory to 250. Hoping for a mostly weapon 11 pull in 10 hrs.

Falk

that puzzling face
Okay, Brunhilde can kiss my butt. She is some major bullcrap on Elite, worse than the EX++ version. Anyone else feel like the bosses are rather unbalanced on the Elite side? I got through the entire stage easy and then ran into a brick wall with her. -_-

You know how Tarzan's motto is "always check for squirrels first"?

In FFRK the motto is "always check for paralyze vulnerability first".

^

MicH

Aaand I used up all my Scarletite and I still have so much stuff to upgrade. Well, I did get a ton of stuff to level 20 which was way overdue

Time to prepare and do some math in order to have a rough estimate at my chances at mastering Dark Bahamut (who has roughly 209000...).

Equipment (with synergy if it applies in bolded):
  • 2*++ Whip (92 MAG): Obviously this one will go to Rydia. I'm glad I kept it.
  • 3*+ Lilith Rod (112 MAG): Reward of the event.
  • 3* Ice Rod (79 MAG): I wish I got another one to make a 3*+...
  • 3*++ Rune Staff (73 MAG and 135 MND): Sadly, won't be of much use against the boss, since it absorbs Holy. Oh well, we will need healing, this will do the job.
  • 4* Sage Staff (64 MAG and 128 MND): Well, Rune Staff will be more useful.
  • 5* Binding Rod (112 MAG): My 5* rod.
  • 2*++ Green Béret (23 MAG and 114 RES): Well, I have two of those, it seems they will be quite useful. They will be more interesting to wear than the Emerald Bracers I got, though those will remain usefufl. Sadly, the DEF remains rather low (58).
  • 4*++ White Robe (189 RES): Well, if one character has trouble surviving the Mega Flare opening, this should help.
  • 5*++ Genji Shield (199 DEF and 125 RES): If I bring Tyro or a Retaliator, but it seems it isn't a valid option...

Oh yeah this is going to be great! A time for those 3++ equips to shine.

I have or will have Lilith and ice rod, blitz whip and rune staff all at 3++
White bribe 4+, black robe 4, genji shield 5 and a smattering of other 3++ weapons and armor. Black cowl?

Should be fun will run for major blacks until it is done

IV was mty favorite ff, to boot.

MicH

My 5* Flame Sword (IV) is maxed out and ready to dominate the Golbez event.

In other news I finally reached 120 stamina! I should do the orb dailies, but now I just want to catch up. All done with I, VIII and XII dungeons

Road

Tried to beat Rinoa ++ without Sleeping Gas RW and having to hone any ability, just having fed eggs to Rinoa and Quists to lv60 (left picture). After 100+ s/l (two different attempts), only got Expert. Then I gave up my stubbornness (right picture), grabbed that stupid RW Soul Break that exists for no reason other than Dena having realized they created the stupidest fight ever but wanted to go with it anyway, put in my brand new Sleipnir's Tail and much reluctantly honed Quake to r3.

I mean, gave up most of my stubbornness, as I just don't want to hone summons yet, and didn't. Although, that Quistis' whip is a mighty fine weapon for Rydia, which makes it so tempting now.

Major props to anyone who has beaten RNG, I mean this fight, without: 1) Sleeping Gas; 2) any offensive 5* Record Synergy; 3) any 5* mage weapons from any realm.

Hoping I'll get something worth upgrading from tonight's banner so I don't have to sell anymore mats (I already sold 20 weapon upgrades...).

Video 1 / Video 2
QomOrIHNKfYIK39PdAjEuLoGUgaiN_AazMdDzuQ4gutMdZsSlEDIKmF-6_tR2hF1Kp1_kIa83AFQxMhwgiGuzaGR97B4oiCnooYK7WMzhiquMor5fwPNclwlOWizMotUc9eNvoKwvJZtt60lHmGr_w7Z4BW8goZGFFjup5OW235e7iNuCwBmXhgUSsDomqbchVeRPD-PAywyGkKbF4ph2pZqrnj8R1Z_u8818dh5mjmiBYjmi2I4GksHBGKhDbOWhrGziPV5hfW9AK4cCZXNxwXE0kNwLxqey37HwN40aho_1fglL8YpXDeplBn8XWDp8kZH2woWk0-ZVvfPhMQz_PbHLR5nN68aX_4fSTq6BXncDP5hXEKMbZEvn11xTFPy5vCeG5TWT9zZFb1AndtkFlkBZ1OLKtP6HNNjETk4dVePCJh11ABaqKi1xh2le-8N_2sMUfgu639gwiT7R5fqDF2llnI31ENMvUHNT82Rd0AynOijm2OD4q3UUj9IlykWPWNi2-Z9-apycFVuXNfeiCeu=w350-h869-no
oN8Fgx2Gd_kRKX0U6bcAq1q6uafyxlciNFul3Qlj3MDdqDs1Kc0n29xPQ3OPh5BPV_v8GqjkSyDNmKzukWYOuyzxeuFLye_56BEvJigkmS0TrprXwEy6TiC-e6SIWjfptV2ziNUHblqRfrYru2NDOAAcgaEQxNLAbrjMMjLckruNyEeGKM-7YovvAAN30GCC5pG0m6dpXq6iKoikio9JmuLO1pYHXEbkoLkza6m59lmBHcA1iDLufhrHpwpUKwt9DyqWD-_Yc2iTXRcxQkZL-04FINw8N-AdnMmCZDI8tvYVu5efySfCjCplDkpChuYfhg1diNnFy8AY6TuJgKXeM0dqXGXHGbPZW_xtS3dSDfz8ZbmwKyUEhXcnUiD_VIw1VhviCcwYlu3dCIZm-gTPPkZW40Ta4ASOarceEGdPAc5gvss7I-ok5-ns4GQS2cqVbhYEY20_E5mUFfpMksUKUxtiRRwC_iSWmp7ih-Ijin0se4PPMbx7nDFsesVVDFO27R9LcM-gvbzbbCeWSTXlBeRV=w350-h869-no

Falk

that puzzling face
So I lugged Snow to Phantom Train farming just because I don't have his RM2 yet.

It drops on one airplane mode iteration, and then I realize I need to actually save the attempt (e.g. reconnect, get the drop, then get booted out and redo Phantom Train from the start)

Snow RM2 == value of one 4* Dark Orb confirmed.

image.php
(Oops)

Oh goodness me. So Saronia Catacombs elite. So using Advance to do 6k damage per hit sounds great, right? The dungeon along the way can have single enemies too (a dragon with 9.7k that absorbs Earth too so Comet+Quake combo is gold).

Yeah if Odin ever uses Zantetsuken while Advance is up the user will be OHKOd as it seems like one of those unavoidable physical attacks. I found it pretty amusing (Cloud with Edincoat took 6000 damage from it, thanks Advance defence drop).

In the successful run he only used it before I got advance set up and for some reason Luneth and Wakka seemed to avoid damage from it (I've heard of damage canceling glitches rarely happening but usually they are related to pausing on a certain frame) so I only lost one damage medal too (along with 1 action medal of course).

Luneth MC2 get. Now I have a chance to have that cool start battle w/Haste RM. Only four characters currently with memory crystals not at level 50 (Red Mage and Fran who I lack crystals for, Baltheir who I lack completely and Snow who is level 43). Of course next dungeon update is coming plus man in black even so that list will swell slightly.

For the FFIV event I am tempted to do some Black Cowl farming (combined with RM2 hunting for 4 party members) I've got the following (res only w/FFIV synergy when applicable):
Black Robe 154, White Robe 154, Black Cowl++ 136, White Robe 120, Aegis Shield 88, Black Cowl 88
Except for one little thing. Sage's Surplice++ (said to be given in this event) is 165 res (w/FFIV synergy of course) so for most party combos I am getting a 16 res boost for potentially a few stamina bars...which could be used on my elite backlog.

The other question is when to do it. Part of me thinks after the event has started in case I end up pulling a Black cowl yet again (or something that will end up >136 res under synergy...actually Dark Helm is one thing that fits the bill).

Only orbs to farm since I'm all caught up, can't stand Phantom Train anymore... I might just do the daily for the far Orbs conversion...
You could try some other greater orbs instead. A few of them average out at less than 90 stamina (approx 2 heroic dailies). At the same time one greater orb or approx 25 normal orbs for 90 stamina, which is the better deal?

If you were looking for Phantom Train levels of stamina Greater White orb in Chaos Shrine is your ticket.

Tried to beat Rinoa ++ without Sleeping Gas RW and having to hone any ability, just having fed eggs to Rinoa and Quists to lv60 (left picture). After 100+ s/l (two different attempts), only got Expert. Then I gave up my stubbornness (right picture), grabbed that stupid RW Soul Break that exists for no reason other than Dena having realized they created the stupidest fight ever but wanted to go with it anyway, put in my brand new Sleipnir's Tail and much reluctantly honed Quake to r3.
To be positive about having Quake R3. I find Quake R3 pretty handy for being safe on trash mobs. If there is 9 rounds of trash in 3 battles (happens often) then that is only one round you don't use quake in, the rest you can use it in perfectly safe in not running out. This can conserve your abilities (though yes rarely do I run fresh out of abilities and it is usually on stupid battles like that trio...).

MicH

Cecil RM2 should be worth 10 Mythrils, the big foot of RMs.
Josef RM2 is the one that won't drop for me. I just brought the Cecils to the IV daily and got them eventually

And yeah, I don't egret honing Quake to R3. Super, super useful for clearing trash mobs

Road

The only RM2 that wouldn't drop for me was Garnet's, which I got in the very last FFIX elite. I put Josef through all the new II dungeons from the previous update and didn't get it, but then I saw I one of them Dr. Mog quests was a FF2 dungeon, so I went there and got it. And way back when I also had a bit of trouble with Tidus', which I only got a month or so later in the Yuna event. I've been lucky with all the others.

Only orbs to farm since I'm all caught up, can't stand Phantom Train anymore... I might just do the daily for the far Orbs conversion...

You could try some other greater orbs instead. A few of them average out at less than 90 stamina (approx 2 heroic dailies). At the same time one greater orb or approx 25 normal orbs for 90 stamina, which is the better deal?

If you were looking for Phantom Train levels of stamina Greater White orb in Chaos Shrine is your ticket.

With orb conversion in mind, Heroic daily dungeons average about 25 stamina per greater orb. Calculation:

Heroic averages 4.6 normal orbs per 15 stamina => 1 greater orb (10 normal orbs) = 32.6 stamina.
It also averages 0.12 greater orb per 15 stamina => 1 greater orb = 125 stamina

So, every 125 stamina you get 4.83 greater orbs (1 + 250 / 32.6) => 1 greater orb = 25.9 stamina.

The first problem is you don't get to choose the greater orb, it can be any of the two types. So, you need to double that number and you get an average of 51.8 stamina per each greater orb type. Still, RNG means you can have a terrible rate for that orb type you want and great rate for the orb type you don't want. The second and worst problem is orb conversion is about six months away.

My conclusion is if you have an ability and one orb type in mind, it might be better to go for that elite dungeon. If you don't, just do dailies.

To be positive about having Quake R3. I find Quake R3 pretty handy for being safe on trash mobs. If there is 9 rounds of trash in 3 battles (happens often) then that is only one round you don't use quake in, the rest you can use it in perfectly safe in not running out. This can conserve your abilities (though yes rarely do I run fresh out of abilities and it is usually on stupid battles like that trio...).

Well, yeah. It's just that feeling knowing that Ruinga is overall batter. But that is still a couple months away, so I'll get a lot of usage out of that r3 Quake until there.

Honing summons would be more future proof than Quake, but I never farmed for summon orbs ever, only have what you get from rewards and the occasional drop. I don't even know if I have enough orbs to make summoning a suitable replacement for a black mage in my party (for that I'd want to have at least two 4* r3 summons).

I am just suffering from Boss farming fatigue I think, I farmed so many Greater Orbs. I get distracted these days and end up forgetting to airplane a fight and end up losing the Stamina... I need some Greater Holy, will do Burmecia when I get back into it.

Falk

that puzzling face
Couple of friends have made very reasonable arguments for Maduin vs Valefor. My original plan was to do Valefor x2. I think right now I'm a toss up between going with that, vs Valefor x1 + Maduin x1. It's probably going to boil down to exact rates off Orb Dungeon.

I'm in the camp that calculates each higher orb rank as less than 10 of the previous rank. Medium term, yeah, that's going to be pegged by the conversion rate itself. However, I think it'll come to the point in the game where farming a 4* is easier than farming 10x 3*, and farming a 5* is easier than farming 10x 4*. (You can already see this with 3* vs 2*)

Hence while the conversion process is a 10:1 trade, the stamina costs for them may not necessarily be 10:1 in the long run. Far less, I'd be inclined to think.

MicH

My lvl 65 Cloud has 410 attack in FFVII dungeons with all synergy gear. Sephiroth has 380. Crazy. They one-shot all trash mobs

This fucking game. 2 days i've wasted sacrificing myself to Lord Odin and today I champion it with just 1 medal lost for actions taken. He didn't use Zanutsuken once in the whole fight. God damn the randomness.

Ah well, he's gone now. ^_^

LucaMac

Couple of friends have made very reasonable arguments for Maduin vs Valefor. My original plan was to do Valefor x2. I think right now I'm a toss up between going with that, vs Valefor x1 + Maduin x1. It's probably going to boil down to exact rates off Orb Dungeon.

I'm in the camp that calculates each higher orb rank as less than 10 of the previous rank. Medium term, yeah, that's going to be pegged by the conversion rate itself. However, I think it'll come to the point in the game where farming a 4* is easier than farming 10x 3*, and farming a 5* is easier than farming 10x 4*. (You can already see this with 3* vs 2*)

Hence while the conversion process is a 10:1 trade, the stamina costs for them may not necessarily be 10:1 in the long run. Far less, I'd be inclined to think.

This in mind I'm considering making a Manduin now. Another non elemental summon would make farming much easier. Have R3 Phoenix too but exp day and today have enemy's that absorb fire.

Phoenix is good for the plebs though. Saved mastery on the exp day runs a few times. Did you know that it cancels the loss of a Ko medal even if it does nothing? For example: First wave has enemy's that don't absorb fire so I Pheonix the hell out of them. Next wave I use Valefor to wipe the floor. Third wave my poor wee core characters struggle to beat back the oncoming horde and one of them gets ko'd and I finish the level. Still three ko medals. If I use Phoenix in rounds one and two and two characters kick the bucket in round three...still three ko medals. Despite two of my characters lying motionless on the floor. It's a weird mechanic...and probably the only reason my second valefor or a Manduin has not being crafted.

One amusing thing for veteran players is coming up. Can you master easy or normal difficulty gil dungeon? Why is it a problem? Ifrit needs you to hit both target scores of Use water; use ice as you can only lose 2 medals overall. Now it is could be very tough not to OHKO him in trying this.

I suppose someone like Squall (or Gordon even) using Blizzard could manage it? In my case I have level 1 Red Mage and Mog to choose from. There is also using magic breakdown on yourself or casting shell on Ifrit.

Still at least this makes these dungeons a bit amusing. Moreso when you consider the reward at stake here is 10k gil. It is a good thing all the stages are unlocked from the start as well.

FF II - The Cyclone elite and Emperor casts AOE Thundaga 2 turns in a row and you forget to bring shellga and magic breakdown.

80 stamina down the drain :)
Speaking of that boss did he also pull out the elixir in the actual game? I know in FFIV in the background the game does that in order to have bosses with more than 65535 HP and also for phase changing during the four fiends. However in FFIV reflected magic doesn't trigger these effects (you can take advantage of this to shorten some battles).

Maybe FFII was more blatant about it. On the other hand it could just be one of those moves they can pull. Like how Chaos in FFI for example could use Curaja.

Falk

that puzzling face
One amusing thing for veteran players is coming up. Can you master easy or normal difficulty gil dungeon? Why is it a problem? Ifrit needs you to hit both target scores of Use water; use ice as you can only lose 2 medals overall. Now it is could be very tough not to OHKO him in trying this.

Pretty sure even if you levelled every single character to max, Mog with a Blizzard will still hit Ifrit for like 30.

Being useless actually has its use.

So I dun goofed and forgot I already beat the ant lion and didn't actually check which classic dungeon I was on, so I set up my ice heavy party and discovered my boss was Beatrix :X Still beat her and got mastery thankfully

I also did the Falk thing and spent a good chunk of my stamina today doing the fire/earth daily on Heroic just running it over and over to increase my 3/4 star orb collection for refining bananza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom