• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT| The only ATB here is Active Time Battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some of you guys need to take a step back and take a deep breath, nothing in the past two pages should have escalated this way. Let's just agree to move on.

Just beat the second flying boss, it of course naturally went straight for Tyro then Rydia leaving me with a close to death Wakka and a fully healed and defending Cloud and Tifa who luckily took the blunt of the hits while Wakka did work and killed him. Still got mastery which leaves only the final floor and the boss after you get Tifa mastery before I can finish this event for good. Plenty of time to spare hopefully I can have both events done by Saturday so I can relax and take things at a more even pace.

garath

Man. Honed double cut takes a boat load of lesser wind orbs. Its going to be worth it though. Sephiroth is scary with double cut.

Is the upload/download feature for transferring a game tied to a specific apple/Google id? Or can I upload from an apple device and then download onto an android device? Are gems and mythril copied over too?

Just got my gray-haired friend. Rufus was far easier than trying to protect my girls from dying to the range-only bosses. What's nice is all the FFVII accessories from the FFIV event that made things so much easier. Gonna master up the two i left behind and I'll be all done

chrono01

Both Cecil get. Fully mastered the whole event all the way through too. It was a lot easier than the VII one.

BTW, I have enough Mythril for two pulls. Should I try for the VII items or the Cecil/IV ones?

Falk

that puzzling face
Honestly speaking, more IV loot means easier time finishing off the last few IV Elite masteries.

There's a shit ton of other VII events that would benefit from VII loot, but then again those are also more opportunities to get VII loot and characters, and there aren't as many VII paintings yet for Elite masteries there.

(From a purely max Stamina min-max perspective, since Elites give stamina shards)

chrono01

Honestly speaking, more IV loot means easier time finishing off the last few IV Elite masteries.

There's a shit ton of other VII events that would benefit from VII loot, but then again those are also more opportunities to get VII loot and characters, and there aren't as many VII paintings yet for Elite masteries there.

(From a purely max Stamina min-max perspective, since Elites give stamina shards)
Thanks, IV it is!

antitrop

I'm glad they acknowledged the Scarmiglione Fire/Holy bug. I beat him last night and thought I was tripping balls when the score screen came up.

I'm also only 2 battles away from getting Sephiroth, so pretty excited for that.

Are summons any good? I haven't created one since Rydia's chocobo damage is like 200ish. She's level 30.

I made the Dragon and it does like 500-600 damage, with Rydia in the mid-20s.

Shahadan

Welp, my experience so far had been terribly annoying and playing the game was an ordeal. Freezes, crashes, bugs, slowdowns, you name it. Sometimes I spent half an hour trying to even launch a level.

Turns out my router was at fault and because the game is so internet dependent, everything was shitty. I fixed my problem and wow it's like night and day. Everything now runs correctly. Even going to the party management screens has improved. That's a relief.

And to think that I almost bought a new phone :lol:

Anustart

Just started playing a couple days ago. Should I be doing the daily quests or what? Or finish the world's first?

I have 1 3 star equip, rest areally 1.

antitrop

In Japan the 4 event came before the 7 event. That's why theres backwards step in difficulty.
We got 7 1st because we so crazy for Cloud and Sephy.
I mean, can't blame them at all.

FF7 is my favorite game ever, I know I was excited to see Cloud be the first major character I got. This is fanservice game through and through and at least they're doing fanservice justice.

Also nice that I haven't had to spend a single penny on this little nostalgia trip. Not that it's really any consolation, Square's about to rip me off for another FF7 port that I can't help but buy.

Prototype

Cecil is my total bro tho
Yes, fo life.

I finally gave Sephiroth the can. (except for ff7 dungeons).

Kain, Cecil, Cloud, Rydia, D.Cecil

It's been a breeze with such hardy characters. Kain is no slouch in the defense either. Going through hard dailies now no problem.

I guess it's time to set start on the Elite dungeons?

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
Congrats Square enix. I saw FF: record keeper at #50 on the top 50 GROSSING gaming apps on google play today. Well deserved

Just beat the Shinra event. Mastered every floor on the first go. Rufus was a lot harder than I was expecting though. For the most part none of the other stuff was an issue up until him.

It's mostly bad luck tbh, bosses seem to love her. It's annoying ;(

This is a recurring issue with me as well. I've mostly been able to cure her in the nick of time, but she always seems to catch a lot of heat for me.

JNA

Banned
Are there any future events where there will be a better Healer who can also Attack a little?

I want to finally get rid of my Tyro for a healer but not for White Mage. 0_0

thedan001

Armor Upgrade FF7 daily up now

Probably alternate that and finish Cecil's event today, then work on Elites or orb farming afterwards

Should be all ready for final shinra event. Got dark attack and boost on wakka (cloud/tifa can't equip them and no one else is at a strong enough level) and a rod ++ maxed on Rydia. If I can get the rufus mastery I'll be 100% on Shinra woo

Just started playing a couple days ago. Should I be doing the daily quests or what? Or finish the world's first?

I have 1 3 star equip, rest areally 1.

Do the world's first, you'll get a constant stream of stamina, so you can play continually as well as unlock gear and characters. From there you go into dailies or start working on the bi-weekly events.

Almost forgot my daily draw today. Got excited when I saw a white orb since that was a guaranteed level 3 from the daily pull... and I got a black cowl... I've already farmed cowls to heck and back... Thanks daily pull for continuing to be worthless!

Going to go back to clearing elites... I have a feeling that with my 2 new Cecils and my massive increase in levels and FFIV gear due to the event that the rest of them are going to be relative cake walks.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
What party/level?
I can do it on ff7, because sephiroth,cloud and tifa, but not on other day.
My party is ~32.

I completed yesterday on hard, but not on auto.

My team is lvl 40 with a good mix of 5* equipment. I have autobattled every hard mode daily so far.

rhino4evr

I am the king of getting 3 star armors on my rare relic pull. This time I got the demon mail. Haven't gotten a weapon in so long. And have not gotten any 5 star items at all. So jealous of the folks that have.

My common draws aw typically one star items as well

garath

I've been trying to wait for a 50 pull but its too tempting pulling. Gotta love that gatcha. Probably going to use my 10 today lol

rhino4evr

If I could just get another 4 star boss weapon, or maybe a 5 star my party will be pretty much perfect.

Also, in the case of paladin Cecil, he can equip black cowls. Which do improve his mind stats. His heals still suck though compared to tyro, but he is obviously a much stronger offensive character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom