• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT| The only ATB here is Active Time Battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

elty

It looks like they increase the drop rate and decrease the item cost. Greater orb is 3000 instead of 6000 and clear reward for hard is 900 instead of 100

Road

Wait, you can change the gyshal greens magicite shards for orbs?

Someone needs to calculate if this even is more stamina efficient than the daily dungeon, then. =|

That's a shame.
He is by far my favorite FF main character.

He's one of my favorites as well. FFV, IX and XII seem to be the red-head step-children of the franchise
mmo don't count, not even for Square Enix

elty

Wait, you can change the gyshal greens magicite shards for orbs?

Someone needs to calculate if this even is more stamina efficient than the daily dungeon, then. =|

rate is about 4 shards per 1 stamina, add in the completion bonus 900 and it is about 1180 shards per 71 stamina. Don't think it is more efficient.

Damn I just finished 4th stage and I already used 3 Cura. 3 Cura and 4 Curaga charge left, maybe I need another Cura on Rydia.

MicH

Got Aerith and two mythril. Awesome! So is she a good healer? I really need a better healer than Tyro. He sucks

NomadX

Neo Member
I can't believe this! After wasting 60 bucks on pulls that gave me nothing but 3*.... I get the Guard Stick on my last 5 mythril (at least for awhile). Well Aerith is definitely going in my party now.

thedan001

I'm going to hold on to my 50 mythril for the 10+1 pull after Terra event comes out next week and hope for luck for either Aerith or next event pull, I'm not interested in Cecil, already have his shield so far

Yes, Aerith event lasts until April 29, wooooooooo! Time to farm them shards!

Shahed

So I'm thinking it's more Stamina efficient to get 3* Summon Orbs from here right? And I think I'll wait till the Cecil event ends before I do any pulls. Would rather have the Aeris Rod

Althane

Annnnd, I'm out of stam.

That didn't take long. Got Aeris. Gonna pop some growth eggs on her, and then take her into battle on the next round. Can she wear a protector vest?

Negator

Annnnd, I'm out of stam.

That didn't take long. Got Aeris. Gonna pop some growth eggs on her, and then take her into battle on the next round. Can she wear a protector vest?

Just tried. No.

I had a Mythril Bracelet laying around that fit her though.

I had enough Growth Eggs to get her to Level 20. I slapped the bracelet and protect ring on her and I hope she doesn't get destroyed.

Finally got my 50 mythril... And all I got was a bunch of 3 star crap and a 4 star crystal helm :/

At least I now have 3 of the 3 star ff6 sword so that should make ff6 elites a lot easier

Ashodin

OK I did it, stamina gone. In Hard mode, gonna wait two hours to progress further.

Aeris is getting easy levels in Hard too :D

Tifa is kicking MAJOR ASS though, I pulled from the Relic Pull a 3* VII fist.

Ashodin

Lol exact same thing, only one fight in though might just retreat instead of waste stam down the road lol. Well not really waste since gonna be farming it anyway but eh

She survived, I thankfully used Formation to put her into rear, good to go for later progression!

thedan001

My plan is having Cloud steamroll through hard with aerith (lv20 from eggs) leeching in the back row, I have Tifa and Sephiroth lv25's in the back row also, just to break Cloud out of pyramid @Reno

Trash mobs are hitting back row lv20's for around 250ish, not much trouble so far

Gotta decide what to buy from Dr. Mog now, decisions, decisions.... Ill save my shard until I plan out everything

So happy it's much easier to farm shard/cheaper wares (compared to JP) Thanks SE!

elty

I have to put my lv26 Tifa in back row because she cannot 1 shot anything and she takes 600+ damage per hit. :/

Hmmmmm, do I combine the 3 Protect Vests with the 3 from the Shinra event to make 3 pieces of Protect Vest+ or should I do Protect Vest++, Protect Vest+ and Protect Vest. Decisions, decisions.

Finished Easy and Normal. Did the first stage of Hard with Aeris for a few quick levels. Used all my cadbury eggs on greedy Cecil. 😦

Thinking I may retreat and try to grab two more Mythril Armlets from Baron Castle so I can upgrade Aeris' armor though.

Shahed

Now since it's a long dungeon I'm wondering do I bring Rydia or Kain? Both are pretty well geared all around. Rydia has the advantage of an extra heal since it's a long dungeon, but Kain has staying power, defence and doesn't need to rely on abilities so much. Not sure

So I'm farming for the Power Orbs to hone Double Cut with, should be gud.

Then after that, ALLLLLLLLLL the summon orbs.
Farm Cecil now until the event runs out tomorrow if you want Summon Orbs. You can only get 10 Summon Orbs + 10 Greater Summon Orbs from the Magicite Shard shop.

Althane

Now since it's a long dungeon I'm wondering do I bring Rydia or Kain? Both are pretty well geared all around. Rydia has the advantage of an extra heal since it's a long dungeon, but Kain has staying power, defence and doesn't need to rely on abilities so much. Not aure

Kain. Rydia's damage is good, but the boss doesn't have elemental weaknesses, so Kain's pure auto-attack damage output and tankiness should beat out Rydia at a similar level, plus Jump does pretty good damage as well.

elty

Now since it's a long dungeon I'm wondering do I bring Rydia or Kain? Both are pretty well geared all around. Rydia has the advantage of an extra heal since it's a long dungeon, but Kain has staying power, defence and doesn't need to rely on abilities so much. Not sure
I think you only need 2 who can do 1000 damage per hit. The other 3 can sit back and relax.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Kain. Rydia's damage is good, but the boss doesn't have elemental weaknesses, so Kain's pure auto-attack damage output and tankiness should beat out Rydia at a similar level, plus Jump does pretty good damage as well.

Is Kain really going to be able to do the 2800-3k+ Rydia will be able to do with Comet?

Shahed

If I bring Kain, then I'll need to double up on heals with Aeris. I'd have 8 Cura's and 4 Curaga which should be enough, but I like the idea of both of them being able to heal and do damage. I hatw it when my WHM sits around. But at the samw time I only have one good piece of Mage gear between them. 2 people who can't take a hit doesn't sound good :(

I think you only need 2 who can do 1000 damage per hit. The other 3 can sit back and relax.

Cloud, Tifa and Sephiroth all do 1000. Sephiroth just about, but the other two are about 1300. Well that's how much they took out of the Normal mode enemies. Is that enough to one shot adds on Hard?

Is Kain really going to be able to do the 2800-3k+ Rydia will be able to do with Comet?

Don't have Comet yet. Will do soon, burt probably not until I'm already done with this event for my first clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom