• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT2| I HAVE NO MYTHRIL AND I MUST SHOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kouriozan

Oh man, 99 Godo took me so much s/l, I'm definitely too weak but got to wait weeks before the next interesting banners...
My biggest weakness for those fights is not having Dr Mog teaching/Mako Might so I also have to wait for Hall of Rites.

Not soon enough. I've already burned through all of my power orbs and the drop rate from the dailies isn't going to cut it. Might have to burn some mythril again on refreshes.

MicH

I'm also really looking forward to the anniversary orb fest. The exp will be amazing if yes as good as the first orb fest. I need to level up so many characters. The odds are of course also really nice

I'm barely keeping up level breaking 65's right now. Don't have time to level my cores to get their RM's.

Next Orbfest when?

I'm starting to hit this now. I had to egg Red a bit to get him there, and now I'm looking at Steiner - he's at 53 - and Fran, at 57, and dreading churning out the next two cap breaks.

Yeah, it will be nice to power level characters again. I have the level 80 conveyer belt finishing one character every Sunday but it is very tedious and we are going to have another mc2 rush before you know it, thankfully times with he festival I believe.

hesho

Yeah, it will be nice to power level characters again. I have the level 80 conveyer belt finishing one character every Sunday but it is very tedious and we are going to have another mc2 rush before you know it, thankfully times with he festival I believe.

i often wondered if it is worth lvl'ing the chars to 80... i ended up not bothering to gun for 80 at all I found doing this, i am slowly getting my chars caught up in lvls (all chars are at least 56 not counting core chars). Cloud is my highest char but he is stapled to elite dungeon runs for me and any ultimates or whatever.

greyshark

Mastered Godo - pretty straightforward fight. AoE graviga was a bitch at the end, completely neutralizing my AoE heal. Definitely glad I brought Protectga, would not have survived without it. On to the next event!

Falk

that puzzling face
The chance for a no-shock-no-holy run are approximately equal to Barth not casting dispel while you're wailing on him just so you're aware in advance.

elty

Sorry of topic.

On YouTube I saw an ad that shows android game that looks similar with fire emblem. It has 3D battle, anime cut scene and the signature fire emblem map. Anyone know the game?

My stamina has been rotting all weekend lol, got through bonus battles & ultimate this morning though. Pretty simple compared to some of the previous ones but there is so much VII synergy that has been given out which helps. Might start the new DU tonight.

I'll probably pull on the first IX banner, have like 0 synergy for this realm other than the Golem Flute. Plus there have been a lot of (tough) elites for IX lately. Having a good equipment selection for each realm is more important to me than saving for 1-2 uber soulbreaks which can generally be covered by RW.

Today I received my Welcome Pack, I emailed their support 2 days ago.

y9pSmtrl.jpg

If you completed the online form back in August send DeNA an email, (Menu > Questions? > Other Support), asking about it.

Razmos

I also got the welcome pack today after sending them a quick email using the in game support a couple of days ago.

All I said in the email is that I applied for the welcome pack a while ago and just wanted to check if I was eligible, I got an email back that night saying it had been forwarded to another team to check and now bam, I have it.

RivalCore

I kinda wish when you pulled in a banner the 3 and 4 stars would align to whatever realm its for. I have very little FFIX synergy and even some 3* would go a long way.

Ok I've sent off and email for the welcome pack, maybe mine will come in....crossing my fingers, the extra mythril will come in handy.

I'm going to tackle wrexsoul elite next to get fusoyas mc in time to run the dailies tomorrow and hopefully get it to drop , very annoying to have a realm restricted drop again. Though I will say Josef's double hit quest led me to earn hundreds and hundreds of lesser orbs of power wind and earth, so I have 138 gwos and more than 100 gpos on hand after honing basically every ability I need for those, not touching my major orb supply.

MrDaravon

I kinda wish when you pulled in a banner the 3 and 4 stars would align to whatever realm its for. I have very little FFIX synergy and even some 3* would go a long way.

I've been saying this since I started playing! I still have no FFIX synergy, at this point I'm legit concerned about even getting through the MC2 battle of that event.

broz0rs

I mean Bart never used dispel on me when I beat him

Did you use retaliate? Counter attack wont trigger dispel.

There was one time where I waited for four of my attacking units to have their ATB filled and attack immediately one after another so that I can cast shellga right after the dispel if it's triggered. Lo and behold, dispel triggered all four times, it looked as if Bart was spamming it. Easily one of the most ridiculous things I've seen in this game.

It would help if ix events gave something other than a 2* dagger and the light armor. Can I get that third star dust rod and Mage staff at least please??? Best weapon is a gladius plus. Meh. I will try a full Mage party plus a knight, Cecil I suppose. Cecil with armor strike and banish strike. Defensively I am stout with four 5 star defensive equips.

Thinking
Pcecil, level 80. Gladius, protect sash (protectga shared sb)armor strike, banish strike

Yshtola ssII, mental breakdown, diagar4
Aeris (healing wind) curaja Shellga
Eiko (whispering wind sb) valefor r5 Kirin r4
Vivi(double bio) 2 r4 ajas, or perhaps meteor r3 to get around reflect waiting for Cecil to banish.

I just don't think that is going to do enough damage, frankly. I wonder if I Kirin would be enough to drop curaja, or a regen rw and drop Kirin. Hmm

MicH

How many 3* and 4* IX relics are even in the gacha? I've only ever gotten one: the 4* IX Gladius dagger. Not counting the event rewards as they don't seem to be in the gacha at all

EDIT Looking at the official site that is indeed the only IX relic in the gacha that isn't 5*. No wonder everyone has shit IX synergy

Negator

I sent an email for the welcome pack. I'm sure you're at the edge of your seats to know if I get free stuff so I will keep you posted.

ZangBa

How many 3* and 4* IX relics are even in the gacha? I've only ever gotten one: the 4* IX Gladius dagger. Not counting the event rewards as they don't seem to be in the gacha at all

EDIT Looking at the official site that is indeed the only IX relic in the gacha that isn't 5*. No wonder everyone has shit IX synergy

EDIT: Nevermind, it's the same weapon. I thought it was an axe by the looks of it, but you were right.

Falk

that puzzling face

Yeah, the only place worse than IX (outside of I-III) is XIII. That has 2 4*s but has had more events, not to mention people splurging on Vegas and Lightning's SSB resulting in a much healthier spread of XIII 5*s vs unless someone really likes IX

edit: Forgetting the bangle. 2 weapons, 1 armor then

I'm not too sure why realms like VI and V need like 5 different 4* swords/daggers/bows that more or less do the exact same thing.

Thankfully I have a nice diamond sword collection to continue my retaliate spree against the Ultimates

12642869_10154506356683989_7007758294150002762_n.jpg

Thinking of combining that other one so I have a 5 star ++ but I doubt I'll need to go that far.

broz0rs

I think that 2nd ffix banner looks pretty good so I plan on pulling on it. I was saving all of my mythril for SSB festival, but synergy is more important to me.

Jarekx

I think that 2nd ffix banner looks pretty good so I plan on pulling on it. I was saving all of my mythril for SSB festival, but synergy is more important to me.

I'm thinking of pulling on the first banner myself. Some good melee synergy that I desperately need. I also have around 100 mythril from elites that I'm catching up on so it wouldn't hurt the budget for SSSBfest/tactics too much.

I also created and honed my second lifesiphon to r3 yesterday. PP + Deprotega + Full break = Lightning and Fang doing around 100k combined in one turn.

Ever since I hit 150 stamina, I have no desire to do the dungeons anymore. I have enough stamina to fulfill my urges in small bursts. The dungeons are just so un-fun. The banners are much more rewarding.

Negator

Ever since I hit 150 stamina, I have no desire to do the dungeons anymore. I have enough stamina to fulfill my urges in small bursts. The dungeons are just so un-fun. The banners are much more rewarding.

I like doing them. Some of the elites can get pretty difficult and the orbs are nice. I'm also trying to get any scrap od Mythril that I can.

LucaMac

Poor old elite Wrexsoul got absolutely destroyed by my mage team.

Stop me if I'm wrong, but did runic always absorb group magic attacks as well as single target ones? Because I'm fairly damn certain it didn't. It made my Rydia invincible for the fight bar a very rare physical hit.

By absorbing group magic I mean just the one that hit her. The other four took the hits like champs.

Poor old elite Wrexsoul got absolutely destroyed by my mage team.

Stop me if I'm wrong, but did runic always absorb group magic attacks as well as single target ones? Because I'm fairly damn certain it didn't. It made my Rydia invincible for the fight bar a very rare physical hit.

By absorbing group magic I mean just the one that hit her. The other four took the hits like champs.

It did, but the single target ones are drawn to the runic user so they dont hit anyone else. Group ones are not.

LucaMac

It did, but the single target ones are drawn to the runic user so they dont hit anyone else. Group ones are not.

I never knew or noticed that before. Thought it got buffed or something. Clearly I've only ever brought runic to bosses that use single target only magic before...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom