• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT2| I HAVE NO MYTHRIL AND I MUST SHOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucaMac

Hunting Terras x2 BM RM at the moment. To those who have it, does it use two ability uses if it procs or just one? Could actually be an annoyance on trash if it's case 1.

Bonus quests fit into my "something to do to use up what would otherwise be wasted stamina" routine during down time. Did them all as they came once I'd drawn level with all content. It never seemed like much when it was only one or two at a time.

Wazzy

Banned
I completed all of the quests. I have 16 million exp in eggs in my inventory.
Wow nice!

If I hadn't slowed down my play time I could have had these quests all done during orbfest:(
Just Flare Strike and Mug Time left for me...It bothers me, but no way of getting that many major powers in time. All out of greaters too. Converted the remainders down to hone abilities.

I've three major powers in total. I need ten for each of those abilities. Have all the other orbs. It really annoys me...even though I wouldn't really use those abilities.
Yeah I'm the same in that those are the abilities I need to create. Too bad we couldn't get one more orbfest before the quests go. xD

Negator

Hunting Terras x2 BM RM at the moment. To those who have it, does it use two ability uses if it procs or just one? Could actually be an annoyance on trash if it's case 1.

I'm pretty sure it uses just one, otherwise it would be a really shitty record materia.

Falk

that puzzling face
I also finished all quests. I figured hey, if I'm gonna eventually have one of every ability anyway because OCD, might as well get my 1 free Major Orb per quest reward.

IDK if I should finish off the quests or not (I'm not even gonna bother with the Bonus Quests as they are nowhere near worth the Stamina to Egg EXP ratio). I only have these left: Create Flare, Create Holy, Create Flare Strike and Create Mug Time.

To make those would cost me:
20x Major Power Orbs [I have 21]
12x Major Non-Elemental Orbs [I have 46]
12x Major Fire Orbs [I have 63]
10x Major Black Orbs [I have 50]
10x Major White Orbs [I have 58]
6x Major Ice Orbs [I have 34]
6x Major Holy Orbs [I have 49]
6x Major Lightning Orbs [I have 37]
6x Major Wind Orbs [I have 26]

In return, I'd be getting back: 1 Major Black, 1 Major White and 2 Major Power.

IDK if I'll ever use / further hone another of those or not (I already have R2 Meteor, R2 Barrage, R2 Full Break). Are we getting any of the really good upcoming 5*s anytime time soon?

Noi

You won't even be able to see the quests you didn't finish once the update rolls out. I wouldn't worry about it.

Faithless

So ... I just had to replace my iPhone and re-downloaded FFRK, but can not for the life of me find the way to load my old game.

I can still access my save/game and characters, weapons on my iPad. But there doesn't seem to be a place to "load game" anywhere in settings or config, and the old tutorials on YouTube feature different buttons and menus.

When I go to Make Account Link on the iPad and choose Link Another Device, it gives me a System Error when I try to link it to Facebook.

I can create a one-time code, sure ... but I can't find a place to input it on my iPhone.

Anyone know a way out of this problem?

greyshark

After creating your one time code on the iPad, use Overwrite Account on your iPhone and you'll have the option to use the code there.

MicH

Looks like I'll have 200 mythril by the time the Tactics event rolls around. I'll spend all of it on that banner!

... And get nothing and be sad forever :(

IDK if I should finish off the quests or not
I caved.

xGKSBvel.png

Looks like I'll have 200 mythril by the time the Tactics event rolls around. I'll spend all of it on that banner!

... And get nothing and be sad forever :(

My rule is keep it at 100 for most stuff but...I caved and went 150 on this last one. I'm going to hold off until the next super duper soul break event.

Wazzy

Banned
How long do I have until quest system goes? I'm trying to clear the bonus quests and I'm hoping it's later on today.

hesho

I completed all of the quests. I have 16 million exp in eggs in my inventory.

how many eggs is that anyway? i probably am pretty close to that since i have been hoarding them... even though i try not too.. (i am so weak)

edit: god dammit.. i hoard way to damn much! i have almost 65m xp in eggs.. bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Jyrii

Banned
So if kongbakpao is to be trusted (and it usually is), SSSB Celebration can be expected in few weeks.

Should have 250 mythril by then

Kaiterra

Banned
Woke up randomly in the middle of the night, saw it was the time maintenance was scheduled to end, looks like it got extended a couple hours.

Looks like Hall of Rites is still not translated, time to panic.
Good news is we are getting Relics of Light in the second week of March.

(from Reddit)
The timeline is getting weird now. The DU we are on now was a few events after the FFV event were are currently playing. Relics of light on the other hand was before the FFV event.

Noi

ELk4H7y.jpeg

yaaaaaaaaaaay

Good to see we aren't skipping the FF2 event either. I need to put my Gordon fist to good use!

Balance changes:
GuPibBnl.png

No Bartz* and oh dear...
Yuffie instead of Yuna
*-If the buff was combat 5, he has combat 5 now...

Also the quests that give hero souls seem to give mythril instead. Also despite everyone being all "quests auto-complete for missions" it turns out the leveling ones need you to actually level a character. In other words existing level 80s don't count. Could be a long time for me to get that level 80 one.

Noi

I kinda blinked and glossed over the fact that it said Yuffie could use guns, haha. And yeah, looks like Bartz had his 5* combat buff stealth added.

I went and combined my the free gold sword with the old one for the missions, cause what else would I do with them. Luckily my Rinoa hit level 80 during the dailies just now.

Kaiterra

Banned
Yeah, no free 5* sword for new players x)

I think that mission is actually misprinted or glitched. I just logged in with an account I play on Droid4x where I've been messing around with running using core characters only and no gear that isn't guaranteed (dungeon/quest/mission rewards, enemy drops or the Beginner's Choice pull Stormlance Grimoire) and I got the Gold Sword despite having made that account after the Hall of Rites event ended.

Though some other weird stuff also happened... I got a 46,600 gil Roaming Warrior reward today on that account for a Lv50 Stormlance Grimoire...? That can't be right...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom