• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT2| I HAVE NO MYTHRIL AND I MUST SHOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
whooooo

2uviAKH.jpg
pdugHgV.jpg

Had to s/l a few times because I ate Total Annihilation after Ultimate Dispel after not healing all the way back from Gravija and couldn't get my buffs back up in time. Solved that by holding characters back until he just before he got past 50% and the second Ultimate Dispel.

I used a shared AoE heal on Yuna.

Jarekx

I'm having terrible luck this ultimate. Getting two to three cross cleaves in a row just about every attempt. Have barely gotten out of phase 1.

WarAdept

Yeah all the people saying this Ultimate is easy, I'm not having an easy time.

Spent 180 Stam on this asshat already tweaking abilities and shuffling characters around.

Kaiterra

Banned
haha Bringing Rosa was not really all that useful in the end because my grand plan of triggering Divine Favor at the right moment was all for naught when it went off just a second before his first Total Annihilation, thus doing next to nothing and leaving me in dire straits. But I guess I got lucky with Auron getting repeatedly attacked at that point because between that and poison Seymour's HP just melted away in the second half and I managed to get through with just Wakka dying. 1 Action medal and 2 Damage medals lost to keep mastery.

Grzi

Fourth Ultimate down, exactly two months since I started playing. Feeling a bit better about not having useful unique SBs or any SSBs.

Yeah I used breaks instead of breakdowns lol, it just wasn't that hard because the damage keeps piling up on the boss, with poison, retaliate and the constant absorbs.

B.K.

After about a hour of s/l'ing last night, I finally beat Ultimate Seymour before I went to bed. It took a while, but I finally got lucky with his attacks and managed to time buffs and healing just right that I managed to beat it. I didn't champion it, but a win is good enough for me.

Noi

I'm sure im not the only one that had 150+ stamina ready for today's event.

oh well, free myth is free myth

Valus

Was the weekend exp event from last weekend a one time thing? I was under the impression we'd get one each weekend for a couple weeks to cycle through the other orbs.

greyshark

Seymour mastered - as easy as advertised. He didn't hit very hard at all, and poison/absorption really drained his HP quickly.

Xetherion

Ultimate mastered. Had to S/L once because i didn't pay attention to his HP levels first time and triggered 2nd Ultimate Dispel when I didn't have any of my buffers ready to re-cast their buffs, then ate a Total Annihilation unmitigated as a consequence.

2nd time i was waiting with my buffers ready for the 2nd U Dispel, but Seymour never cast it for some reason. Maybe he doesn't use it if he's in the middle of casting something else? I dunno, according to the AI thread on reddit it should be guaranteed, but I know for a fact he never cast U Dispel a 2nd time because I was specifically waiting for it...

Side note: I love Terra's Blood of Espers RM. I got back-to-back doublecasts of Meteor at the end of the fight, made Seymour's Very Weak phase go by super quick.

Razmos

I really wish there was a Bravely Second event to tie in with its European release. But if they didnt do it for Japan, theres no chance of it happening in global

ccbfan

Woohoo completed all the story battles.

Have 158 stamina.

Lake dohr leviathan was rough.

Now more rm hunting which I'd boring as hell.

ZangBa

I finished all dungeons, all I have left is 1 FFXIV elite I'm saving for a stamina refresh during the eventual Power Orb Rush. It's nice just being able to focus on events and dailies now.

TheGatsby

Hi everyone. I am thinking about coming back after a break since August. I can see lots of new changes in the game since then. I also realized that my game data is all gone after switching to iOS9 so if I do come back, I'll be starting 100% from scratch.

Any general tips on how to efficiently work my way back up? I've no intention of spending USD for micro transactions

I'm so anxious to make my pulls in about a hour. I feel as worried, excited ect. as going on a job interview or something.

PLEASE RNG GODS BLESS ME

Kouriozan

First BSB will be fun alright.
I'm expecting horror stories, people getting it with 100 gems, salts and ragequit.

I actually got it in my first 11 pulls in that gacha simulator, so I expect horrible luck, will pass :p

Xclash

can't grow facial hair
Almost time for another Cloud event. How many people are doing an 11 pull?

I have to think on it as I have both of Sephiroth's Katana, Butterfly Sword, Buster Sword(Cloud) and Silver Barrette. This is going to be tough.

100 Gems: 3* Rune Blade (V).
5 Mythril: 3* Obelisk (XII).

Not gonna spend any more on the banner. Good luck to everyone. I hope to get some Bursts in my friends list.

Noi

awwwww yeah, monster pull.

9iHp8oOl.jpg

This is totally the featured 5* relic I wanted. :')

Got that and a bunch of 3*s in 4 single pulls, not doing more unless im feeling reckless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom