• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT2| I HAVE NO MYTHRIL AND I MUST SHOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razmos

100 gem pull = Tifa's platinum fist. Awesome, my second most wanted item in the banner. That 121 base attack, hmm.

11 pull = 7 three stars and 4 four stars, geez, thanks.

3 paid single pulls = all three stars

1 more 5 mythril pull = Precious Watch.

God 11 pulls are depressing.

MicH

Holy shit I can't believe it! One 3-pull and possibly the best 3-pull I've ever done:

vQx4Bivl.jpg

I'm... In shock. There goes al my luck for the FFT banner I've been saving for :lol

Xclash

can't grow facial hair
Welp I gave in.
First 11x pull - Seven 3* Stars, Four 4* Relics
Second 11x pull - Eight 3* Star, Two 4* Relics and 1st Fusion Sword

Thrilled to have it for sure. Don't think I'll be pulling for FF7 items anytime soon.

Did a 50 pull, got TWO precious watches and 1 Basilisk claw.

Worth it to combine the two watches or should I just hold on to them as separate items?

MicH

quite an okey 11-pull for me, well worth the 3000 gems :)
got another cid poleaxe on the 100-gem pull too =)

aDmKSRQl.jpg
Good lord that pull is insane. Four unique weapons, one BSB and one SSB. Insane! Congrats!!

I now have all of Tifa's currently released fists as well :p And both Clouds SSB and BSB. Nice to have an extra ATK buffer in Tifa, though

JTran2003

This game hates me. I save 150 mythrils for this event to get clouds Fenrir drive but I didn't get it. Got three daggers and two tifa fist in first 11 pull which really excited me but after got zacks glove and red xiii's SSB. Shouldn't be feeling this way cause its not that bad but really bummed I didn't get clouds...

c-murph

5 x 11 pulls... No Fusion sword. :(

3 x Pole Axe
2 x platinum Fists
2 x Precious Watch
1 x Zack's Gloves
1 x Basilisk Knife

Ah, well. Was planning on unlocking Cid any ways. At least now he has a 5++ Max.

Grzi

Got Red's SSB. I know I should be happy since it's my first SSB and all but I'm not.

Congrats to everyone that got the Fusion Sword!

Kouriozan

Man, I said to myself, f*ck it, I have no unique damaging SB...
I have 587 mythrils, I can spend some!

J88lqdcl.jpg

Yep, so worth it, and I'll still have 500+ mythrils for SSSB fest.
Also got Cid's spear + 2 basilisk claws.
Now I just need Cloud's MC2, DeNA please release the Hall of Rites.

B.K.

I would like to delete the game and start all over. I wasted way too much mythril when I first started, but I'm too deep in it now.

B.K.

I've spent way too much mythril and cash going after Cloud's BSB. I've spent almost 100 mythril, did a paid 100 gem pull, a paid single pull, and a paid 3 pull. I should really uninstall the game. I'm spending more money that I ever meant to.

Edit: Damnit. Just used the last of my mythril on one more 11 pull. Got four pieces of 4* garbage and seven 3* items. That's almost 200 mythril gone and nothing to show for it except two of Zack's gloves and two daggers. I knew I should have saved for Tactics, but I wanted that BSB.

That's why I only spent 5 Mythril. Sure, it'd be nice to finally have a non-default SB for Cloud. However, it's not worth pulling for me on banners like this where only 1 relic is worth chasing. Future banners get much better.

Noi

Yeah, chasing after a single relic in a banner is usually a losing proposition. It's only a 1% or 2% chance, so you may as well be fishing for multiple good things like with the SSB banners and Tactics. Quit while you're ahead and all that.

Edit: aka, don't be this guy

Kouriozan

I know this feeling, here is my last post in the first OT after I ragequitted.
I was a day one player, and I regret I left the game, missed some great events.
Oh and it was harder to get mythrils back then.

c-murph

So, when is the Tactics Banner? I got rebuild my Mythril Stash.

Just unlocked Cid and his Crystal. Egg'd him up to Level 60, Gave him his shiny new 5++ Pole Axe and found his Ace Pilot RM. Good day.

Kouriozan

So, when is the Tactics Banner? I got rebuild my Mythril Stash.

Just unlocked Cid and his Crystal. Egg'd him up to Level 60, Gave him his shiny new 5++ Pole Axe and found his Ace Pilot RM. Good day.
Should be released at the end of March, based on datamined events dates.

Noi

I caved. Had to do one more pull to feel satisfied with the banner (and to feed the 3* relics from the event/prev pulls)

onnNFaHl.jpeg

It isn't the Fusion sword, but I'm more than satisfied with this instead. Replacing Giant's Glove as my Monk weapon with its beastly 123 Atk, the highest of any of my relics. o_o

Not the Fusion Sword, but I got Red's Magic Comb (SSB) ... to go along with his other two unique relics, plus Zack's gloves. Okay, game, I get it: you want me to use the furry guy.

broz0rs

man, I'm starting to hear voices in my head when I look at that Cloud banner. "PULL ME.. PULL ME, BITCH"

but nah.. my synergy in FFVII is decent, and I know best not to pull a banner because of just one relic. I'm holding on until SSB fest.

*be strong mentally until banner disappears*

I blew the rest of my mythril and on my final 11 pull ,leaving me with 2 mythril, I got my stupid ass whale.

Do I feel good about it? NOPE. But I did get it after 400 mythril spent. Man what an evening.

I should at least note, what 5 stars spending 400 mythril got me,

1st Fusion Sword
2 - Poleaxe
6 - Platinum Fist (6 baby!!! Woooooo)
2 - Zack's Glove
2 - Precious Watch

Overall, I should be pleased, but it took MONTHS to save up 400 mythril. Is it really worth it in the end?

MicH

Someone on Reddit got 4 Fusion Swords in one 11-pull. That's insane!

I still feel I hit the jackpot with Tifa's Platinum Fist and Cloud's Fusion Sword in one 3-pull thiugh

11 pull netted me Pole Axe, Zack's Gloves and Basilisk Claw. Considering my FFVII 5*s were Gold Sword and Christmas dagger that is a huge boost. Not sure how useful FFVII RS will be in the long run though as I'm capable of beating +++ with what I had before and still a bit under equipped for Ultimate.

Shame Zack is about to hit level 65...but what perfect timing for Goldor's mansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom