• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT2| I HAVE NO MYTHRIL AND I MUST SHOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDaravon

Nice! At a total of about 35-40 refreshes this orbfest overall and I still haven't had that happen, odds have to be incredibly low. No idea if it's accurate, but the numbers floating around on reddit for chance of a Gigantaur was like ~3%? That's super lucky!

My luck this orbfest so far hasn't been as good, I'm at about 10 refreshes (away from my PC/notes) and I didn't get a single 5* drop until about 6 or 7 in, but I've gotten 3 or 4 in the last 5 refreshes or so. Still hoping I didn't use up all of my luck last phase >_>

Goddamn Gotcha Simulator. 10 pulls until I got shout. Will only have enough mythril for 6 pulls. I guess I'm at least prepared for the inevitable disappointment.

Noi

Getting an uncomfortable amount of 0/11 pulls in the gacha simulator for the SSB banners...

10RNjn8.gif

Falk

that puzzling face
It has a ridiculous amount of res, pretty much forcing you to use a physical party, which just leads to COUNTER WING GALE
COUNTER WING GALE
COUNTER WING GALE

If it helps any it also counters magic attacks with COUNTER WING GALE.

Razmos

Well hopefully we'll be getting the first lucky draw tomorrow (today for the non-europeans i guess)

I finally just crafted Curaja and honed it to rank 4, because Curaga isn't really cutting it any more.

Kain

This was me just two minutes ago: "Oh, look, another fucking wind orb! I'm going to complain in GAF after the next fight". Next encounter a Gigantuar, a Cactuar and miniguys, all dropping power.

So I don't even have to complain anymore, just the thought does it lol

Dragner

I was farming second stage that is supposed to have less chance for NE but had back to back MNE orbs. Oh well...I hope theres a good use for these more than honing summons.

Kain

mmmm Element of treachery for Balthier (sounds awesome, is it really?) and Golbez's armor. So I guess I have to level him up along with ExDeath lol

Congrats to those so far! 1/11 for me... it was Minwu SSB! That means all soul breaks up to and including the current banner are in the pot.

Very happy

Dragner

mmmm Element of treachery for Balthier (sounds awesome, is it really?) and Golbez's armor. So I guess I have to level him up along with ExDeath lol

For being a SB is a really good one. After steal power can do pretty good damage and the blink x2 is really nice.

My lucky draw was kind of bad. 9 3* only two of which I could combine and most of the remaining 7 will be trashed, 2 4* one of which was Defender (I) (we literally just passed the last day it will be useful) and the 5* I screamed "are you shitting me?" when I saw the fucking buster sword icon. Thankfully, it was the VII-AC Zack version and there are situations where it beats Air Strike (my other Zack SB).

Edit: Talk about bad timing. I guess I beat jasminlovesyoux in some aspects.

Lol. Even the few 4 stars I pulled are completely worthless for me because I either have a fully combined version of them or equivalent 5 star items(like that ffXiii glove) that are straight up superior.

Seriously that ff2 shield is the only one I'm not straight up selling because my inventory space is worth more to me than this pull hahaha. Hoping for redemption tomorrow!

Kain

For being a SB is a really good one. After steal power can do pretty good damage and the blink x2 is really nice.

Sweet, Balthier is one of my favorite chars. Thanks!

I also got a 4* glove which I think I already have, so I'll be combining and will get a fake 5* xD

Man, only 40 mythril left, unless they give free mythril soon I'll starve as fuck for the SSB fest xDDDD

Falk

that puzzling face
Considering my 1/44 previously I bet you're dying to know how I did this pull.

oH0KsE9l.jpg

Seems like a shitty pull. :( But wait!

I still use my Danjuro.

UIetewEl.jpg

Oh my god that non-RS upgrade!

So now Katanas are the only weapon class (poor Sephiroth) left using Danjuro as a no-RS fallback.

I'M SO HAPPY I UPGRADED OFF MY DANJURO GUYS THIS IS THE BEST LUCKY DRAW EVER

LucaMac

Got myself Tidus' Slice and Dice (the weakest of the three, though with synergy and scream it might do some hefty damage), Zidanes new SSB which seems very good (group steal power with multihit damage) and Edwards first harp (protect and greater regen). Not bad at all.

Got Yuffie's 4-point Shuriken. The SB isn't so great, but it's a good ninja weapon, and it's FFVII synergy which is always needed. Happy to have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom