• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT2| I HAVE NO MYTHRIL AND I MUST SHOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
2/11 here

Got Tifa's platinum fist and another bartz brave blade (lupin barrage)

Not terrible (I have gone 0/11 a lot lately) but I am not sure what to do with the dupe brave blade FFV synergy is nice, but I want a 6*

Negator

Not bad. Not going to complain about this.

Lg04DQ5l.jpg

Got my third Healing Grimoire, which is another name for Rosetta Stone I believe.
Maybe. 5*++ Healing Grimoire at level 30 has the following stats in final nightmares (and Monday Daily :lol:):
160 Atk, 232 Mag, 242 Mnd

That said the Mnd and Mag are not much different from other Grimoire but the attack is a lot worse.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Thank God for the free 25 Mitrhil! I was annoyed that there's the 50% 11x pull, I spent 15 for a 3x pull yesterday and I really had no chance of getting the 12 mithril I needed for that.

Results:
Zwill Crossblade (XII - Vaan)
Revolver (VII - Squall)
Dragon Claws (VI - Sabin)

The rest were 3 stars.

Got the All-Rounder ball for Wakka, and Yuna's Magistral Rod, which I already had so now I have Magistral Rod+. Not a terrible free 11-pull. Also I beat the 140 difficulty in the event last night for the first time!

Mknzy

Well I just paid for that nice 3 pull I had yesterday, drew nothing but 3* and 4* gear for my lucky draw. Go figure.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Haven't played this in months. Just logged in to do the half price 11 draw and got 3 5-star items (2 weapons, one armor.) Pretty nice odds, but the weapons are for characters I am not very fond of (vanille and selphie)

Zero 5* pulls in an 11-draw = 22.15% (i.e. all 3s and 4s)
One 5* pull in an 11-draw = 35.78%
Two 5* pulls in an 11-draw = 26.28%

Of course I pull 0 with absolutely no interesting 4*. Oh well fuck this, just the same old same. Please don't complain if you at least get something...

Formosa

Can someone link me to the official FFXV thread in Gaf? I've been looking and searching and cant seem to find any.. Thanks!

Pulled Rikku's Guardian Target. Not a bad relic however I am overflowing in FFX synergy. Hopefully the other lucky draws give me relics from other realms.

MicH

These lucky draws love giving me VI synergy. Last time I got Edgar's Partisan and TWO of Cyan's Kotetsu. And now I got Kefka's flute. It's okay because I never pull on VI banners :lol

Wouldn't kind some IV gear, though

GAMERG0D

I got the weapons for Steiner and Faris. Not sure if I'll ever use them although I could attempt the high difficulty IX event battles before it ends since I also have Zidane's butterfly sword.

Dragner

Advice to people training on orbfest. If you dont have good weapons or SBs for mages try to train some ninjas for the abyss dungeon. Ultima can be cheated by using naked ninjas (literally). You just need some ninja scrolls for fire and lightning and carbuncle and you are set to master it.

Czarcasm

First, daily draw: 5* White Robe (IX).
It's nice, would have liked something useful though.

On to the Lucky Draw.
4 5*s
Buster Sword (VII-CC), Guard Stick (VII), Skycutter (XIII)..... and Skycutter (XIII)
I'm slightly annoyed by this as I already have a 6* Skycutter already.

Also kind of useless to me

Buster Sword (VII-CC) - Already have Organics and Fusion Sword, Cloud is my permanent damage guy.

Guard Stick - Got Minwu's stick plus the Holiday Rod for synergy and a light heal anyone can use

Also, I have more than enough VII Synergy right now.

ccbfan

I guess I shouldn't complain since I got a 5* which is rare in itself and the relic is a great relic.

But for me its the most troll relic.

Diamond Pin.

Sounds like a great relic.

Hastega + Protect
On a character that can be level 80
On a character with Support 5

But with Scream Coming and me with SG and Medica (ironically a protectaga Medica). I'm probably going to run Scream whether I roll it or not.

Only Red and Tyro can use it, so not much RS benefits and Red isn't really an attacker.

So even though it awesome, my chance of using it is low.

But with Scream Coming and me with SG and Medica (ironically a protectaga Medica). I'm probably going to run Scream whether I roll it or not..

All assuming you pull a Platinum Sword. (edit, misread last bit - but taking Scream as a RW 100% of the time does limit your options for party setup).

It's easy to disregard older relics, but realm synergy will be so important when the Cid missions hit so at least you have a solid equipment option for Red XIII.

Kapow

All assuming you pull a Platinum Sword. (edit, misread last bit - but taking Scream as a RW 100% of the time does limit your options for party setup).

It's easy to disregard older relics, but realm synergy will be so important when the Cid missions hit so at least you have a solid equipment option for Red XIII.

I'm assuming he would just use scream as a RW since he has native wall and medica

Edit: nevermind just saw your edit

ZangBa

I got Firion's Demon Axe. I don't know if I will ever actually use Firion, but it will at least be useful for the Ultimate.

Pejo

My lucky pull got Galuf's hammer. I never planned on using him, and probably still won't use him. I believe Pecil can equip hammers, though, so yay for more V synergy (I was severely lacking).

Can't complain as it's a rare weapon type on a realm I was low on synergy with, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hoping for a better relic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom