• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT2| I HAVE NO MYTHRIL AND I MUST SHOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiterra

Banned
Yes it freaking does... Mind 269: Pulse of Life heals for 1547. Mind 264: Healing Wind heals for 1765. I am very upset...

Was talking about it with a friend on IRC: "oh, nevermind, KBP has it. wizard staff is potency 50. healing wind is potency 56. so yeah it is pretty much the worst char specific medica."

Jyrii

Banned
I did three 11 draws at the first banner and then two for the fourth one.

Results:
Wizard staff x3
Judicer's staff
Asura's rod
Deneb duallers x2
Red scorpion
Oak staff
Tigerclaw
Revolver
Lullaby rod x3

So that's 14/55

I still have over 100 mythril, but I think I will save them for the Tactics banner.

Kain

I did a three mythril pull and I got Judicer's staff. It's something!

It's my first medica ever, and the attack buff doesn't seem half bad. Do you know if it stacks with Josef's Avalanche? It would still be worse than Planet protector or Shout, but that combo doesn't seem bad (unless my math is off)

Falk

that puzzling face
goUqCcrl.jpg

Already have two Diamond Armor++

!

Dragner

Only a 100 gem pull here for the bread and butter 3*. Have to stay strong. Banner 5 in 2 days. I was tempted to do a 3 pull but no...not worth chasing for just valiant knife and branch moore.

Now 8 pulls between Banner 5 and Tactics, is now or never just need one of Platinum Sword or SG to finish my A-Team.

Kain

I'm going all out on banner 5. Going all out for me means 50 mythril and whatever I can get from dailies and stuff, because that's all I can storage. I just am not made to hoard stuff and it's crazy for me to see people with 200-300 mythril saved for FFT. Man you all got amazing self-control.

Besides, just as now half of the RW are Cloud's BBSB, in a week it will be Ramza's Shout, so I'm more worried about getting native Wall more than anything else.

broz0rs

Banner 4 was the only SSB festival banner that I wanted to do use 50 mythrils on because of Locke's dagger and Cecil's sword.

Instead, I was able to get Aerith's SSB, Exdeath's branch, and Kefka's flute. Satisfied with the pull. I'm budgeting 150 mythrils on FFT.

So far 11-pulling once on banner 1 and once on banner 4 netted Hymn of the Faith, Asura Rod, Penelo's staff and... that FF14 bracer o_O (most unexpected dupe ever).

Not what I pulled for, but pretty happy with the results nevertheless!

Grzi

Don't knock Moore Branch. Runic completely trivializes some bosses, and ExDeath is a solid character with Black & White 5* skills.

Yeah, I was kind of let down when I got it, but I'm satisfied now. Plus Exdeath is already at 65 so he can be put to use right away.

I actually have a diverse arsenal of SBs (17 uniques plus a bunch of shared stuff), too bad I don't have too many SSBs, but all that can change soon.

LucaMac

Anyone know the trick to the Aprils Fool day Greg battle in Japan? Spoiler tag it of course just in case others want to figure it out themselves. I can't figure it out for the life of me...being able to read the hints that are in Japanese would help. He has 99999999 defence and 99999999 hp and thankfully only uses excalipoor...auto attack would beat him eventually in about 5 hours or so I guess...but apparently there is a trick.

EDIT: Nevermind. Got it. Weird.

I've done single or 3 pulls every now and then and only have a Lullaby Rod to show for it to SSB Fest. Haven't invested a lot though.

Pulling that helped me beat the Gigases so there's that

Falk

that puzzling face
Aerith's SSB doesn't really count as a medica, does it?

I mean, the AOE heal is a bonus, but the big use is reraise to decent HP. The initial heal itself is kinda bad.

I mean, the AOE heal is a bonus, but the big use is reraise to decent HP. The initial heal itself is kinda bad.

A mediva is always decent by its vary nature regardless of if its only cure/a tier

Dragner

Its on the lower end of medicas but is a medica. For a healer on the most common realm, so its good.

It heals a bit less that her healing wind but it gives reraise. Im not a big fan but it can be nice for multiplayer.

[Fugo]

I'm torn about the Excalipoor (which I upgraded to lv 20 anyways lol). Should I keep it for some hidden quirk or just use it as a Rosetta Stone?

Nohar

Wanted Valiant Knife. Got Aerith's Magician Rod and Garnet's Asura Rod instead.

Meh. I already had 3 Medicas (Yuna, Selphie's SSB, Tyro's Healing Grimoire... yeah, that last one doesn't really count), and Aerith's SSB actually heals less than Healing Wind... So, I'm unable to feel happy about that loot.
It is a nice stat stick for FFVII I guess.

I wasn't planning on using Garnet, but a Faithga is always welcome. Will come in handy for the Summon Nightmare dungeon (I got really lucky with 5* Summon orbs). Not really convinced it will be of much use though.

Nohar

Asura's Rod is a great staff, it has Holy up so its very good for Diaga, Alexander or Holy.

Oh? I wasn't aware of this. Thank you very much for pointing this out! :D

Edit: Well, that's my 12th Major Summon Orb I believe. Thank you Mr. Cactuar.

Pejo

I love when the slot machine pays off. Grats!

Sorry passed out shortly after posting last night, but thanks! Yea all the mountains of salt get washed away when you finally hit something you really wanted.

I'm out of mythril for a long while, but totally satisfied. I'm depending on you guys to get me a nice Scream RW selection.

c-murph

Did another pull because I really wanted Valiant Knife...

Got Aerith's Wizard's Staff, Kefka's Lamia's Flute, Edgar's Drill and Penelo's Judicer's Staff...

I think I'm done pulling for awhile.

Xetherion

My Phase 4 banner pulls.

100 gem: 3*
11 pull: Asura's Rod and Drill. Not bad, but I really want Locke and Pecil's SSB's (still don't have any physical SSB's) and Exdeath's Moore Branch... so...
another 11 pull: Burning Fist (random off-banner 5*, no SB, but boosts fire damage so could be cool. First 5* fist for VI synergy also), Moore Branch!, and VALIANT KNIFE! Yes! Very happy with these pulls, more than makes up for getting 0 5* on two 11 pulls on banners 1 and 2.

You know the game is telling you to fuck right off when you hope for Lulu's SSB on your 100 gems pull (because why not, you pulled 84 times 100 gems before and you got 3 non-character 5*) and you receive the only farmable 3* in the game, a Black Cowl. 3/85 now, this is abysmal.

This is the FFX banner I've been wanting to pull on for a very long time, but I have to wait and see how Phase 5 goes first.

Lulu's SSB, Auron's SSB, Jecht's Bandana... I want them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom