• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT2| I HAVE NO MYTHRIL AND I MUST SHOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spocker

Interesting, the new FFV event in Japan seems to be the first occation of rereleases of MC2 crystals, with Faris, Bartz and Gilgamesh getting them again. Pretty expected I guess, with them running out of realm chars to give MC2s to.

Dragner

BTW, now that we are arriving to the new reigning meta, we should maybe change the title of the thread.

Something like,

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT2| I have no Mythril and I must Scream

scosher

Took 6 11-pulls (250 mythril and $30) to finally get Wizard Rod on last banner. But I'm not gonna complain, cause I got a very nice haul in all those pulls, ending up with 3 of Lightning's Peacemakers, for a fully upgraded version, Gilgy's Katana, 3 Wutai Headbands, Thor's Hammer, and 2 Wall books. Actually, come to think of it, the only weapon I didn't end up getting in that banner was Rinoa's.

Garnet will definitely be a staple in all my progression parties

Falk

that puzzling face
BTW, now that we are arriving to the new reigning meta, we should maybe change the title of the thread.

Something like,

PM a mod to do it

edit: wait...

Dragner

PM a mod to do it

edit: wait...

image.php

Czarcasm

Did 2 more 11 pulls, got Yuffie's Headband.

If I can get Plat Sword Tomorrow, I can still salvage my party plan.

Hopefully my luck is better on that banner, cause it's kind of been shit on this one

Razmos

Mastered the Leblanc fight, only lost 1 medal. Which is surprising considering it was quite a close fight and I had 2 characters dead.

The fact that Doublecast Meteor activated 4 times in row helped

Mastered the Leblanc fight, only lost 1 medal. Which is surprising considering it was quite a close fight and I had 2 characters dead.

The fact that Doublecast Meteor activated 4 times in row helped

Daaaamn lol Ive still never had that doublecast proc whenever Ive had it equipped.

WarAdept

I'm such a hoarder. 330 slots and I still can't bring myself to sell some stuff. And I'm planning to do 4 11x pulls for Tactics. Send help.

B.K.

I wish I had more mythril. I didn't do a single 11 pull on any of the SSBFest banners. I did 100 Gem pulls and a few single pulls. I'm trying to save all I can for Tactics. I've only got 150 mythril right now.

Dreavus

Something like,

I don't even think we even need any kind of vote, this is golden.

Kouriozan

I'll probably spend my 400 mythrils but I doubt I'll get the Platinum Sword, I used all my luck already.
Honestly there is nothing else to look forward (for me) until at least 2/3 months and I still have about 100 elites to do.

I'm planning on spending 400 as well. I'll be happy to at least get the armour or shield. I already have Lunatic High, Boon, and Planet Protector, so I don't need Scream, but it would greatly simplify things for me.

hesho

am i the only one that is pretty indifferent about the FFT event? Everyone keeps talking about scream and i am like.. meh.

on a different note, less then 24 hours left in the mats fest now :(

Alright here is what I ended up with

Lucky draw:
Brave blade (bartz and I had 1 already so thinking about combining)
Platinum fist (Tifa)
Mythgraven blade (Paladin Cecil - already had his SSB)
Yoshimitsu (thancred)

4/44 ( got 2 on first draw and 2 on last draw)

SSB celebration:
Orichalcum (Zidane SSB)
Lullaby rod (medica on Yuna)
Dragon claws (Sabin)
Ebon armor (golbez)
Genji blade (Gilgamesh SSB)

Pulled on 1st banner twice, and last banner twice

On to FFT!! So iTunes gift cards are 10% off at target this week...

Dragner

After being extremely lucky Ill just be happy with any character relic from tactics. I can RW Shout so I wont be pissed if I dont get it.

I did 3 11-pulls on Banner 5 (have ~400 left, but aiming to only spend 200-250 on Tactics before tapping out), and had absurd luck. I've never gotten 3 5* in a single 11-pull before, but...well, the results speak for themselves:

Super-happy to get two solid AoE SSBs, and since I already have Tidus's Lightning Steel and will be pulling hard on Tactics, I may be able to get Lightning's SSB up to +44% with stacked thunder-element boosts. Wutai Headband is also a fantastic Medica that I'm looking forward to taking advantage of once I figure out how to incorporate Yuffie into my party build.

Dragner

Wutai Headband is also a fantastic Medica that I'm looking forward to taking advantage of once I figure out how to incorporate Yuffie into my party build.

If you use shout: Thief's Revenge + dismissal
Without shout: steal power + Thief's Revenge

She is a good dps with that only problem she wont get full TR potential until level broken outside FFVII events.

WarAdept

Bit the bullet and getting around to selling all my unused 3*++ and the like. What's with the elemental XII Staves? Boosts an element, yet is Mind based?

Sell.

Dragner

Bit the bullet and getting around to selling all my unused 3*++ and the like. What's with the elemental XII Staves? Boosts an element, yet is Mind based?

Sell.

I sell every 3* now, no regrets. I value more my inv space and cleaness that a bit of edge over a native 5* on one realm.

Falk

that puzzling face
Young Falk (younger by 6 months) thought those would be awesome for WHM with summons as a second ability.

Young Falk was so silly.

WarAdept

What did everyone do with their 3* accessories? I'm looking at stuff like Silver Glasses and such. I don't think I've ever geared for status resistance at all, but maybe there's a fight that justifies keeping such items down the line?

Noi

On a mission to clear as many Elites as I can in order to get another 50 pull for Tactics before the event ends.

I killed three different Elite versions of Leviathan in the past hour, all using the same party and strat.

Falk

that puzzling face
I sold all my +15 stat accessories. Keeping the status effect ones because I can hold out and apparently there's talks for making accessories not take up inventory space.

Probably going to make Garnet my RW with Divine Guardian. Do stats alter the strength of the resistance buff or how long the buffs last for?

MicH

I just sold 95 pieces of equipment (mostly old 3* event items and 3*++ relics). That is insane. I now have 100 free slots :lol Doublechecked all relics using the synergy simulator to see which relics were already outclassed by better relics - with synergy or not. I should've done that a long time ago (having a sword with 143 ATK without synergy helps a lot :p)

Entropia

No One Remembers
Wazzy will be happy - I pulled the Cardinal for Rinoa yesterday!

Here's all the 5*'s I got over the celebration:

Cardinal (VIII - Rinoa)
Wizard Staff (VII - Aerith)
Lullaby Rod (X - Yuna)
Dragon Claws (VI - Sabin)
Revolver (VIII - Squall)
Zwill Crossblade (XII - Vaan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom