• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT2| I HAVE NO MYTHRIL AND I MUST SHOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full Break is probably the most useful 5* ability in the game right now. It's basically essential for tough fights, do it and get it to R2 ASAP, you won't regret it.

Major Black Orbs are useful for meteor, but R3 -ja spells might take priority.

Nah. I don't bring any sort of breaks for ultimates unless it's required for medals.

DejectedAngel

Neo Member
So instead of waiting for a while to R2 Full Break I just went ahead and broke down Doppleblade and R2'd Break Dance. Seemed like a good idea at the time since Tyro is always in my party with SLG

Took Locke into u Rufus but failed to equip him with his ssb, so left with his default which did pathetic damage. Sweating it but pulled through. Tyro with life siphon and break dance was great. Mako might for one sg, got another one and then finished Rufus with slg from him. Very versatile.

c-murph

When's the next orbfest scheduled? Since we have the new Dailies with the (++) difficulty, does that mean orbfest will have (++) difficulties with even more EXP, Gyshals and Major Orbs?!

Negator

We ahould be getting a ++ in the next orb fest. The next orbfest is expected near the BSB fest 3 months after the last SSB fest, which falls sometime around end of June.

Razmos

Edea's new super soul break would make far more sense for Ultimecia since it is literally Ultimecia's EX burst from Dissidia.

On a related note though, ooooh we are so close to getting Edea!

Dragner

Edea's new super soul break would make far more sense for Ultimecia since it is literally Ultimecia's EX burst from Dissidia.

On a related note though, ooooh we are so close to getting Edea!

Its also the attack she uses on the first phase on final boss. It was gravija basically.

c-murph

We ahould be getting a ++ in the next orb fest. The next orbfest is expected near the BSB fest 3 months after the last SSB fest, which falls sometime around end of June.

Awesome, thanks~!

That means I can save about 2 months of Mythril to waste trying to get Tyro's Sentinel Grimoire! (...or at least I hope. It's on the banners, right?)

As nice as they are for a cost-to-pull value, I am pretty sure they implemented the Nightmare Lucky Draws in order to make it hard for people to save up Mythril towards Festival Banners. That way more people toss $ at them. -25 Mythril a month will make rebuilding reserves much more difficult.

Awesome, thanks~!

That means I can save about 2 months of Mythril to waste trying to get Tyro's Sentinel Grimoire! (...or at least I hope. It's on the banners, right?)
I highly doubt we will EVER get a festival banner without a Wall being on one of the phases (possibly 2 phases if both Walls are included).

Balphon

What happens tomorrow?!

Also, I only have a few Mythril... :(

Combat Nightmare should start tomorrow; all the Nightmare lucky draws will have Tyro's relics since he's 5* everything.

It'll be up for awhile so you'll probably have time to get the mythril.

Wazzy

Banned
*wazzy intensifies*

After reading that post I actually double checked to make sure it wasn't wazzy lol
w2ZUcDa.gif

I'm almost at 400 mythril and I'm so ready for Edea/SeeD uniform event.

Finally, the Gysahl Greens grinding is over. I can start Vincent's event now.

w2ZUcDa.gif

I'm almost at 400 mythril and I'm so ready for Edea/SeeD uniform event.
Yo, that's so amazing! My Mythril stash is really pathetic right now.

The FFVIII brand mustachioed Jumbo Cactuar is coming to the game eventually too. I hope he does his dance.

6MnufYW.png

Kain

Everything was cool until Rufus oneshoted my healer lol

I really need Penelo's MC2, luckily I don't have to wait much.

I won't be able to do the Ultimate again, but I think the Nightmare is doable with my current roster.

Wazzy

Banned
Finally, the Gysahl Greens grinding is over. I can start Vincent's event now.

Yo, that's so amazing! My Mythril stash is really pathetic right now.

The FFVIII brand mustachioed Jumbo Cactuar is coming to the game eventually too. I hope he does his dance.

6MnufYW.png
Are you planning to save for any future events? BSSBfest will be an interesting one!

Jumbo Cactuar is being added? D: if he does the dance that would be amazing.

Are you planning to save for any future events? BSSBfest will be an interesting one!

Jumbo Cactuar is being added? D: if he does the dance that would be amazing.
I'm gonna pull on the Basch 1 Banner, the Combat & White Mage Lucky Banner, and maybe Edea Banner 2. (Her relics appear multiple times in the future, so I might wait.) After that it's all saving for the BSB festival. That's the plan anyway, let's see if I can be that frugal.

Jumbo Cactuar was datamined from the Japanese version, but he doesn't appear in the Selphie BSB event that just started (to my knowledge), so I think he'll be part of the Golden Week orb fest they're having soon. If he has a special interaction with Squall, that would be beyond amazing. :D

Dragner

I did an Ultra Yolo run on U+ Hojo, no heal, no protectga, no wall,no dispel.Took 10 tries but finally did it. 1 stamina battles rock to try crazy stuff.

Wazzy

Banned
GGx2 isn't over until tomorrow, what are you talking about?
I'm pretty sure he meant he's personally done grinding the event.
I'm gonna pull on the Basch 1 Banner, the Combat & White Mage Lucky Banner, and maybe Edea Banner 2. (Her relics appear multiple times in the future, so I might wait.) After that it's all saving for the BSB festival. That's the plan anyway, let's see if I can be that frugal.

Jumbo Cactuar was datamined from the Japanese version, but he doesn't appear in the Selphie BSB event that just started (to my knowledge), so I think he'll be part of the Golden Week orb fest they're having soon. If he has a special interaction with Squall, that would be beyond amazing. :D

Yeah that sounds like a good plan for pulls. I hope you're able to pull her SSB!

Dragner

Vincent is very good on offence but very very bad at defense, is a glass cannon, before his buff he had less defense than cores.Now he only has more defense than MOST cores.

Kouriozan

So, looks like JP is getting more and more bosses with def/res penetrating attacks, right?
Thankfully I already have Agrias's SB so I'm already ready for "triple debuff meta", but it's interesting to guess where DeNA want to take the game next, along with the slow but steady magic buffs.

Falk

that puzzling face
~~~NEXT EPISODE OF FALK'S LUCKY DRAW 2016~~~

EP2 - COMBAT NIGHTMARE EDITION

fvqAoG3l.jpg

Holy shit, a rainbow. Falk's awful Lucky Draw luck is finally over!

8jr6MGjl.jpg

edit: i got a phone call asking me to remove large image

Wazzy

Banned
I pulled Organics and Aurons Shiranui! I needed a good weapon for Cloud and while it's not Fusion Sword it's still an awesome pull. :D

My pull:

I almost didn't pull since I want to be at 400 mythril for Edea event but I'm sure I can get that back up before then.

Noi

I'm waiting on the 12 event to show up before the Lucky Banner goes away to see if the Balthier and Basch's new relics get added to the pool.

A man can dream.

Got Firions Demon Axe and Kain's Gugnir. It's my first FF2 weapon which is nice and now I also have both of Kain's weapons. Pretty happy with my draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom