• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT2| I HAVE NO MYTHRIL AND I MUST SHOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarAdept

Yeah I'm not pulling on OK either. I have no need for mixed parties, and that seems to be the only thing his bssb is good for.

In other news, I did go ahead and kill nightmare necrophobe, I wanted that Affliction Break skill, which I now do have.

It's not just mixed. It's for all. Stacks with Shout and Sheepsong. Hell, nowadays, you can probably run this instead of Shout because of how easy it is to run up against the ATK softcap. Or you could do things like OK BSB + Atk Up + Crit instead of doubling up on the hastega.

That, and it allows OK to do very high DPS with it's burst commands (not like he can't do that already, with his access to ChainCharge) while doing silly stuff like Wrath + Entrust.

I'm sitting at 570 mythril. I've been saving for months to pull on the OK banner and I don't know what to do now... It's stupid to pull just for 1 relic and the banner is not that great either...

I'm doing fine with Shout so I gotta be strong and resist ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Only managed to kill 2 dolls before they merged into Calabrina. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Can't keep Gilgamesh alive long enough. Oh well, will try out the MP in a bit. I'm bringing Y'shotla for SS, but don't have her heal SSB, so don't expect an aoe heal lol.

ultra7k

Would really like some III synergy outside of the Lust Dagger I pulled when that banner first ran. Secretly hoping for OK gauntlets, but will take anything III related.

Gonna max myself to 2 pulls on the III banner, and save the remainder for the Black Friday BSB banner.

So is this the day that I should retire sheepsong as my RW? OK gives haste and mag boost plus an atk boost and burst commands too or will the hi regen and possibly better mind gear be enough to keep people summoning?

Saerk

It's not just mixed. It's for all. Stacks with Shout and Sheepsong. Hell, nowadays, you can probably run this instead of Shout because of how easy it is to run up against the ATK softcap. Or you could do things like OK BSB + Atk Up + Crit instead of doubling up on the hastega.

That, and it allows OK to do very high DPS with it's burst commands (not like he can't do that already, with his access to ChainCharge) while doing silly stuff like Wrath + Entrust.

Porom has a nice Attack up Crit up Mind Up soul break that would work great with Onion Knight.

Saerk

I only have the III items that were given out during the story missions. Just hoping for a good mix of things. OK bracer would be great, but here's hoping for 3-4/11 on banner relics.

In case they do add the FFIII BSBs to the Black Friday banner, and all you want are either of those, it might be best to wait until Friday to pull on the III banner after seeing what you get from the BSB Lucky Draw.

Did one pull, needed synergy. What what?

U5tFsU6.jpg

Balphon

Game is still intent on not giving me BSBs, but is quite pleased with giving me SBs for Arc.

Got OK's SSB out of the deal too at least.

B.K.

Got two of Luneth's daggers and two of Arc's staves. I'll keep the daggers separate for synergy and combine the staves. I never run more than one WHM.

Kenai

140 Mythril and 600 Gems got me everything on the banner EXCEPT OK BSSB,

Not that I wouldn't trade the entire lot for it, but Luneth BSSB seems pretty legit and Arc is useful now which is good. Native Haste and something for OK to do doesn't hurt either.

Maybe next time~ Saving up for FF14.

c-murph

Did four pulls with my Mythril:

HAAokFD.png

8oCi1Yn.png

bxfLwe8.png

HlK29fu.png

lmao at that last pull. Would've been nice had that last pull not screw me over like that.

Might do one more before the banner ends. Would like those Gauntlets. Normally, Items can't evade me.

lmao at that last pull. Would've been nice had that last pull not screw me over like that.

Might do one more before the banner ends. Would like those Gauntlets. Normally, Items can't evade me.

Wow at that last pull... Also, only one ATK weapon out of all this... Man, may your next pull be the redemption (you are courageous if you pull again!).

Inbachi

Neo Member
I've been trying to hoard my mythril for Orlandu but decided to do just one pull.

7x6zn0Cl.jpg

Welp, I guess I'm going to be investing in OK.

Changed RW to OK BSB, I don't think Celes BSB will get called much over OK BSB. I don't care about the gils so all I can do now is try to find an interesting and at time very useful utility SB to set instead of OK.

firehawk12

Subete no aware

HlK29fu.png

Jesus, that's just fucking trolling...

Speaking of, did 3 draws and basically got everything except the BSSB. This fucking game. lol

Xetherion

100 gem: 4* Warrior Sword X. I already have plenty of X synergy, will probably sell this.

11 pull: Gungnir and Heroic Shield! 1 Burst and a native hastega for III CM, i'll take it!

Might do another pull after BF draw, or might pull on Banner 2 for a shot at Ingus' and Refia's Bursts.

Anustart

Did a yolo 1 pull because everyone else pulling so why not. Got OK's gauntlets, would have rather had Luneth's bsb, but this will be ok too. Might work it in somewhere :)

44FYDxj.jpg

firehawk12

Subete no aware

So really, how fucked are you if you don't get this? I already feel hamstrung at times because the only RW I can use is Shout, and if you need both to do content down the line, then I'd almost rather know now so I don't lose time bashing my head against U+++ battles that require a lot of DPS.

Did 3x11 pulls to get those gauntlets that everyone's chasing. Pulled:
Gungnir (III)
Elder Staff (III)
Onion Sword (III)
2 x Lust Dagger (III)
White Mage Robe (III)
Luminous Robe (IV)
Thief's Bracer (VI)

No gauntlets and while I'm close to being able to do another, I'll stop here. I have every named item on the banner besides the gauntlets and the shield, so at this point I'd probably be better off trying again on a festival banner to avoid getting more dupes. Came out with a new BSB and some decent SSBs anyways, so I'm happy with it. First time getting either an instant party heal or heavy regen SB and now I have both on one character.

WarAdept

So really, how fucked are you if you don't get this? I already feel hamstrung at times because the only RW I can use is Shout, and if you need both to do content down the line, then I'd almost rather know now so I don't lose time bashing my head against U+++ battles that require a lot of DPS.

The current Global meta is shifting towards EnElement/Imperil and magic damage. The Magic cap is very high compared to the Atk cap, and so stacking Mag+ buffs is far more encouraged than stacking Atk buffs.

Physical teams still work, but it will be magic that will reign supreme for the upcoming 6 months.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
The current Global meta is shifting towards EnElement/Imperil and magic damage. The Magic cap is very high compared to the Atk cap, and so stacking Mag+ buffs is far more encouraged than stacking Atk buffs.

Physical teams still work, but it will be magic that will reign supreme for the upcoming 6 months.
That's even worse, considering that I have even worse luck with magic character draws. lol
I could already feel it with this last event though. The lack of physical AoE attacks is a huge drawback for a gimmick fight like that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom