• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT2| I HAVE NO MYTHRIL AND I MUST SHOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falk

that puzzling face
DA7A4yMl.png

o______o

edit: oh.

v32rU0Ul.png

I gave into temptation and did a 2nd pull.
Onion Knight is my new RW!! Hahaha. Still working towards the memory crystal for Onion Knight. He's only level 60+ with crappy stats and no record dives lol.
I have both of Arc's SSB. Fine with not getting Luneth's BSB. Saving all my mythrils for OSB fest and one pull on Black Friday.

DA7A4yMl.png

o______o

edit: oh.

v32rU0Ul.png
Omg, 6/11?? Geez. More suprised you didn't hit either BSB with that many 5 stars.

Falk

that puzzling face
My Arc can

uh

Shell + H Regen + Magic Blink
Instant Medica + Physical Blink
Medica + RES up

also +20 MND

wew

I'm going to literally be Jesus in multiplayer

Arc's a great WM, and his SBs are extremely versatile. Too bad about all the dupes though Falk. I've been there before, it's not fun.

Also, FFXV officially confirmed for RK...

bc6948fc-8603-3125-8fd7-33a817d758f3.jpg

The second banner of the latest FFXII event in Japan is a Basch lover's dream. I was gonna try for his BSB during the next XII event, but now I'll just save for Baschapalooza instead. (Which will help alleviate some strain on my Mythril stash during an otherwise pull heavy period for me.)

Balphon

With my draw today Arc is the third WHM I have every SB for, after Lenna and Y'shtola.

FFRK really does love giving me healer stuff.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Ah man, so I have 100 mythril left. Should I bother pulling two more times? I have no idea if there's anything good coming or if I should just wait for whatever BSSB fest happens in a few months and hopes it shows up there.

Ah man, so I have 100 mythril left. Should I bother pulling two more times? I have no idea if there's anything good coming or if I should just wait for whatever BSSB fest happens in a few months and hopes it shows up there.
Wait until Friday for the Black Friday Lucky Draw. It's guaranteed one BSB or more, but one pull only. Depending on what you get, then you can decide to pull on Onion Knight's banner or wait for OSB fest next month.

Kain

That's what the Lucky stands for right? Never been a banner called Lucky that wasn't half off.

I just want to be sure because I'm counting the mythtril to the unit lol

I think I'll have enough for a second pull on the OK banner by the end of next week.

Took care of the ff4 ultimates without needing to pull but it was very close especially the ult ++ but still got full medals

Egged OK to 65, gonna wait till after black friday to pull on a FFIII banner since my synergy in this realm is pitiful.

Got lucky monk and wm dropped their rms so I don't need to drag them through events anymore.

So many typo fixes today but no compensation Mythril. I think that phase is now over.

Also, we'll be getting the FFXV login bonuses at the same time as Japan.

1st Daily Login Bonus: 15 Mythril
2nd Daily Login Bonus: 150,000 Gil
3rd Daily Login Bonus: 15 Greater Growth Eggs
4th Daily Login Bonus: 15 Giant Scarletite
5th Daily Login Bonus: Engine Blade (XV)

Starting tomorrow.

Source

Wow awesome stuff.

Going to do some mythril refreshes on the exp iii dungeons after the Black Friday pull, in expecting to potentially max all of my non cores again. Going to miss a fair bit of orb fest in dec anyway.

Gah. I'm thinking of opening my wallet here.

• iTunes cards are 20% off today.
• I have a second job at the moment (so lots of play money).
• This is my only gaming expense.
• I really love Final Fantasy III.
• Either BSB seems awesome.

Negator

Someone on Reddit mention that we probably didnt get the WoFF collab at the same time because we still dont have multiplayer yet and the event has Multiplayer battles. I'd save your pitchforks for until Multiplayer is out of beta.

ultra7k

Was going to limit myself to 2 pulls, but went ahead and did 3. Went from having terrible synergy in III to being fully decked out.

Results of my 3 11 pulls:

2x Onion Sword
3x Elder Staff
1x Onion Bracer
1x Off banner IX light armour
1x Heroic Shield

Got the Bracer on the 3rd try. Secretly wanted Luneth's BSB but can't have it all I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom