• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT2| I HAVE NO MYTHRIL AND I MUST SHOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDaravon

DA7A4yMl.png

o______o

edit: oh.

v32rU0Ul.png

This is the most falk.jpg thing possible.

MiTYH

Did a multipull....

5/11, AND I GOT THE GAUNTLETS!! And 3 of Ignus' shield, holy crap.Also got a shared Healing Staff (IV). So.. yeah. Guess this makes up for lack of anything good in One Piece and Dokkan's pulls.

WarAdept

Good thing we're getting 65 mithril over the coming 10 days. (5 per day over 10 days for Thanksgiving, thank you America. Another 15 from the FXV release).

Might do another pull on Banner 1. I MUST GET LUNETH/ARC STUFF.

If anyone needs another Onion Knight's BSB, my friend id is H7cH. My OK is 79 and I'm working towards his third memory crystal. All I need is a native Shout now.

Every single retail outlet is opening tonight at 5pm for Black Friday yet we're being made to wait until tomorrow morning at 8am to get the Lucky Banner!? This is BS I want JUSTICE NOW!

8wDf5PB.gif

One mythril refresh combined with regular stamina regeneration and I'm already at 3 onion mote drops. Going much faster than I expected. And his rm2 dropped the second round I threw him out there. So far I've unlocked my and maxed all 6 physical classes and the 3* black and red mages. I will likely go white mage then magus and decide if I'll,finish him out or not. Might as well, frankly.

It's by far the best RW to combine with Vessel of Fate right now. Steering away from physical meta, going all out on Mage meta.

I am very happy to own Braska's SSB and OK BSB. If I bring Lulu I can also use Focus, not sure what to RW for my mage party. I should change my RW to Braska for people like you.

Kaiterra

Banned
I feel like they undersold how bad OK is before level 96 or so.

Yeah I was expecting him to just be lame like a core, instead of taking like 70+ levels to break 1000 HP and spending 40 or so levels just NOT gaining DEF or RES haha. I've had to keep the Grass Whistle on him just to keep him from getting OHKOed.

c-murph

9TbGu8f.png

Did a 5th Pull on the banner... Was not redeemed. One more chance with all the Turkey Mythrils. So far my III coverage is now pretty good. 3 potential 8* items.

Kenai

Ok, Luneth's BSSB is better than I gave him credit for And Luneth in general. He can buff himself with Dark Bargain and it stacks with his second BSSB command's attack buff before considering stuff like VoF/Shout, *and* it's Wind/Nonelemental so nothing resists it, *and* the interrupt procs a ton. Just wish I had more +wind element stuff, that is pretty rare to find.

I'm debating egging Krile to 80 and using her as my RW for Sheepsong but I am still getting a ton of hits on Shout every day so I dunno. Between Luneth and PCecil and Beatrix and Faris all having BSSB I feel like I can still stick to the physical side of things for a long time outside of random anti Holy mobs like Yunalesca. The Imperil Holy meta's been real for me for awhile now.

If I start getting some things like Imperil Fire to help out Vivi though I will look into that.

I feel like they undersold how bad OK is before level 96 or so.

No kidding. I had to remove him from my team (was having him learn his sword move) cause he was getting oneshotted in the front row by basic attacks from trash pack mobs with synergy at level 65.

Anustart

Question about our little onion boy's burst. When it says remove the delay from next physical/magic, does that remove the delay for every physical / magical ability?

Negator

Question about our little onion boy's burst. When it says remove the delay from next physical/magic, does that remove the delay for every physical / magical ability?

As long as the ability falls under physical/magical, yes.

The BSB itself does not fall under these categories, so you will not be able to instantly cast it with itself. The commands themselves, do count.

As long as the ability falls under physical/magical, yes.

The BSB itself does not fall under these categories, so you will not be able to instantly cast it with itself. The commands themselves, do count.

He is really going to wreck things with command 1 and full charge...base atk of 260 after fully diving and learning his bsb and ssb. That is some crazy firepower there.

Anustart

So does ok burst not stack with sheep song?

With sheep, ixiom does 7k, with sheep + ok burst after, ixiom does 5k.

ok burst by itself, 5k. Seemingly it overwrites sheepsong.

My current A-Team is: Lightning (SSB + BSB), Warrior of Light (SSB), Tyro (Wall + BSB), Ramza (Shout), Selphie (SSB). I typically run the team with Tyro and Ramza using the instant SB materias so that I can start the fight with Shout, Keeper's Tome and RW Wall on turn 1.

After my OK banner pull I now have Faris (BSB + Imperil Wind SSB + Wallbreaker SB), Freya (EnWind SSB), Luneth (EnWind BSB) and Onion Knight (BSB). I'm just unsure how drastically I should change things up now.

Would this be an ideal Wind Team?
Luneth - Snowspell Strike R1, Lifesiphon R4
Faris - Thief's Revenge R3, Lifesiphon R4
Tyro - Full Charge R3, Powerchain R3
Ramza - Full Break, Power/Magic Breakdown
Selphie - Diaga R4, Curaja R5

I'd lose out on the P.Blink but gain some strong DPS (especially when Dash Bite comes out in January). I like Freya, but she can't Lifesiphon and her only Wind abilities are Wind Slash (CEL 2), Wind Jump (DRG 3), Sky High (DRG 6). I also don't think replacing Ramza with OK would be a good idea, so I'll probably stick to using OK on Mage or Elemental-based Mixed teams.

Dragner

So does ok burst not stack with sheep song?

With sheep, ixiom does 7k, with sheep + ok burst after, ixiom does 5k.

ok burst by itself, 5k. Seemingly it overwrites sheepsong.

Its strange, they should stack, in Japan they do, and simmilar buffs (Marias song) stack in global. I didnt test it myself but maybe you should test further. Or mayne is a DeNA fuck up.

My current A-Team is: Lightning (SSB + BSB), Warrior of Light (SSB), Tyro (Wall + BSB), Ramza (Shout), Selphie (SSB). I typically run the team with Tyro and Ramza using the instant SB materias so that I can start the fight with Shout, Keeper's Tome and RW Wall on turn 1.

After my OK banner pull I now have Faris (BSB + Imperil Wind SSB + Wallbreaker SB), Freya (EnWind SSB), Luneth (EnWind BSB) and Onion Knight (BSB). I'm just unsure how drastically I should change things up now.

Would this be an ideal Wind Team?
Luneth - Snowspell Strike R1, Lifesiphon R4
Faris - Thief's Revenge R3, Lifesiphon R4
Tyro - Full Charge R3, Powerchain R3
Ramza - Full Break, Power/Magic Breakdown
Selphie - Diaga R4, Curaja R5

I'd lose out on the P.Blink but gain some strong DPS (especially when Dash Bite comes out in January). I like Freya, but she can't Lifesiphon and her only Wind abilities are Wind Slash (CEL 2), Wind Jump (DRG 3), Sky High (DRG 6). I also don't think replacing Ramza with OK would be a good idea, so I'll probably stick to using OK on Mage or Elemental-based Mixed teams.

I would consider swapping Ramza for OK and use Porom SSB as RW. That should increase even more your damage.

Falk

that puzzling face
Since multiplayer is becoming a thing, made a Discord channel even if there's nothing particularly interesting/difficult right now. Quote to reveal.

Its full price. So is it every BSB so far including Luneth and Onion Knight? Nvm, went through the relic list and its not on it. Hmmmm, not sure if I want to pull.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Is it really worth it though?

Because I ended up with Cloud, Vanille, and Locke... so booby prizes all around, outside of maybe Vanille's burst medica.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom