• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT2| I HAVE NO MYTHRIL AND I MUST SHOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
1/11

Pulled Sahz's Super, which is pretty terrible. Now I have Boon and his his other one. He can do Shellga and Protectga. yay... :/

GF pulled Hope's Burst and Terra's SSB. which was an amazing pull for her.

I have both boon and the ssb you're talking about and it's a big blah at this point. He doesn't get off the bench unless a xiii cm mission. Poor dude he was a mainstay for so long and now just letting birds nest in his hair while doing nothing.

Falk

that puzzling face
Yo

I may have shit luck with pulls

BUT I DON'T NEED PULLS

because

Hope BSB
Cecil BSB
Beatrix BSB

All 3 are 99 and almost tricked out Record Dives

1FsMvvSl.png

YEAH EAT IT

a2G99r5l.png

I knew I forgot something

edit: For the record I have a total of 5 BSBs

Hope
Cecil
Beatrix

Ramza
Cloud

Yeah, 60% of my BSBs are Holy.

Anustart

What's the equivalent to 1/11 tiny bee on this lucky banner? Because that's what I'm pulling come 7:15 tonight.

I assume what Falk pulled is pretty close. But I think I can do worse!

c-murph

What's the equivalent to 1/11 tiny bee on this lucky banner? Because that's what I'm pulling come 7:15 tonight.

I assume what Falk pulled is pretty close. But I think I can do worse!

Falk's going to pull a Keepsake Ribbon.

I wouldn't mind a third Tiny Bee. It'll allow me to 8* the item.

Anustart

So I got a Pixel a few weeks ago... and it seems to hang quite a bit when I play. Any ideas? :(

Game chugged on my old note 4, I remember a setting in developer options about forcing gpu which seemed to help.

Do we get mythril for christmas, or just 3 shit ass relics I'll never use?

Of the 3 revenge bosses the only one that really gave me a headache was Cagnazzo but now having a native runic made the fight a complete joke.

What was up with the second wave of multiplayer bosses being way easier then the first wave?

Oh man this is Leo's banner? Damn I gotta do a pull here. Don't give a crap about XIV but I also will want to pull on TG Cid and burn some refreshes next orbfest... man I thought I was doing pretty good with 130 mythril but I guess not.

I took care of all the multi bosses today (solo up to Ultimate), I got a lucky group on the Ultimate+ boss thankfully. I also took care of the two Ultimate+ revenge bosses (recharging stamina to do the Ultimate). A productive night so far, led purely by tomorrow's expiration date.

Of the 3 revenge bosses the only one that really gave me a headache was Cagnazzo but now having a native runic made the fight a complete joke.
Oh man, I didn't even think about this; I still beat him fairly easy tho.

I took care of all the multi bosses today (solo up to Ultimate), I got a lucky group on the Ultimate+ boss thankfully. I also took care of the two Ultimate+ revenge bosses (recharging stamina to do the Ultimate). A productive night so far, led purely by tomorrow's expiration date.

Oh man, I didn't even think about this; I still beat him fairly easy tho.

Runic nullifies his counter stop and his triple watera attack, makes one character immune to his aoe water attack as well, dunno if he even does any other major attacks.

thedan001

What was up with the second wave of multiplayer bosses being way easier then the first wave?

Shadow Dragons tend to be annoying and Gigas were easy to fight in FFXI

Anyway, Ahriman/Shadow Dragon was an challenging fight because it had a level cap. I know it doesn't translate to FFRK but the general difficulty feels the same for me in those battles on both games so DeNA did a nice job interpreting those battles into FFRK

I miss FFXI

Did a pull and got Leo and Cyan's SSBs. And the Priest Miter thing. Cool stuff.

Really want Relm's BSB but it's most likely gonna be on the fest banners so I'll wait til then to try again.

I assume there will be BSSB draws to go with it? Too bad I burned all my stuff failing to get the Onion dude's thing.

Yea, OSB fest with each banner introducing a new OSB (one introduces 2), 3 BSB we already seen (if it keeps JP format), 4 SSB and 1 SB. Banners should change for BSB ans SSB, but new OSB should stay the same, maybe just not on the same banners.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Yea, OSB fest with each banner introducing a new OSB (one introduces 2) and 3 BSB we already seen (if it keeps JP format), 4 SSB and 1 SB. Banners should change for BSB ans SSB, but new OSB should stay the same, maybe just not on the same banners.
I almost feel like I should have just skipped Onion altogether. Dope. lol

Anustart

Pulling on lucky banner now. Will post tears in just a minute!

Got Zidane's burst (which has incredibly low attack on this weapon....but I do love the wind resistance lowering) and Sphairai for Yda which will work well with onion knight burst. Overall happy with the mythril spend. For 9 I believe I'll be able to Cid Mission now. Have Zidane burst, beatrix ssb, steiner ssb, garnet ssb and something else I believe.

Edit: Nevermind on the attack, thought it always showed attack for like 5+ and maxed.

They have to compete with XIV banners too, it will be a very rough Christmas... Let's hope for lucky 100 gems!

I thought there were a three more events before XIV? Doesn't that put it after the 31st? I'm thinking like how FFT original started the day after the end of SSBFest.

Either way pulled Edgar's over strike on a 100 pull. There went all my luck. I'm not even going to pull in Brave Exvius...

Kenai

Can someone explain the hype for this xiv banner?

It's spoiler-y spoilers so
Alph's BSB Command Two(?) recharges both his slotted spells while dealing damage so you can spam hard to hone stuff like Meltdown Bahamut Arise ect forever since after Record Dives he has 5 in WHM BLM and SMN
and then
Yshtola BSB makes a bubble on each individual group member negating all damage (and a lot of it) til it pops, and it stacks with every other type of mitigation. Protect Shell Wall you name it

Even not including those, there's a 3rd (solid) BSB, and the "low tier" stuff on the banner includes a Wall. On one banner.

I thought there were a three more events before XIV? Doesn't that put it after the 31st? I'm thinking like how FFT original started the day after the end of SSBFest.

Either way pulled Edgar's over strike on a 100 pull. There went all my luck. I'm not even going to pull in Brave Exvius...

Well, they within one or two weeks from each other maximum so I consider it competing Mythril wise. Not much time to recharge if you spend on OSB fest.

Vanille's BSB (Transcendent Dream) and Kefka's SSB flute. I'll take both.

Does anyone know what relics grant Last Stand? Or are they purely new ones? I really need a better way to sort my old equipment, and Orbfest is completely necessary, because I'm out of gil to combine and reforge equipment.

WarAdept

Does anyone know what relics grant Last Stand? Or are they purely new ones? I really need a better way to sort my old equipment, and Orbfest is completely necessary, because I'm out of gil to combine and reforge equipment.

First introduced with this event.

Anustart

Think im gonna like this ssb for Yda more than the zidane burst i got.

Might work Yda into my a team.

Also, i need to stay strong and save all mythril for orbfest. Spend it all on refreshes, or if a banner is sweet maybe a pull. Or just stay strong through the orb fest and try to have enough for 2 pulls on 14 banner....

Razmos

Forgot to post my lucky draw results lol
I got 2 Omnirod (Y'shtola) and Steiner's Excalibur

And 100 gem pull on the FF6 banner got me Celes's Excalibur which I'm really happy about. I always use Celes in FF6 realms, have ever since the beginning of the game, and now I finally have a soul break for her, yay

Gogo is finally coming, but it's the one from FFV.

Record Sphere are going to be getting an update too, and soon we'll be voting on accessories from an Xmas event. (Though the accessories are originally from the White Day event they had in Japan earlier this year that we missed.)

Kain

Got Shadow's BSSB!

Current BSSBs:

Cecil
Tyro
Vaan
Noel
Luneth
Zidane
Shadow

No healing but my DPS is off the roof.

Balphon

Only future ones. Relm's BSB is the first. Characters who subsequently get SBs with it are, in order:

Minfilia
Snow
Edge
Master Monk (Self only)
Raijin
Eiko
Gordon
Prishe
Yuna

So they're pretty spread out. The event with Yuna's USB was like 2 weeks ago in JP.

Last Stand = Guts, right?

Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom