• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT2| I HAVE NO MYTHRIL AND I MUST SHOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
p.s. someone needs to do OT3. I'm going to be on tour in Japan with Capcom Live through the new year and the thread is undoubtedly going to bust 400 through Orbfest and Christmas shenanigans.

Worst case just copy the OP or something.

I can do it, it's not the first time you ask and we are getting close to it. I would copy most of the content from the OP, but would still update some info and add good links. If someone with basic graphic design skills want to whip up a banner for OT3 and send it to me, I would be happy to use it!

I will add a Multiplayer section in the FAQ, information about guaranteed 5* (and general pulling rates), a quick guide about the importance to backup your game(and how-to) and a couple lines about reforge.

I will also add some links like the gacha simulator, ffrkcentral front page for quick datamined announcements and Kongbakpao calendar of events.

I am sure that I will think about more in the next days but feel free to propose anything relevant!

greyshark

I will add a Multiplayer section in the FAQ, information about guaranteed 5* (and general pulling rates), a quick guide about the importance to backup your game(and how-to) and a couple lines about reforge.

I will also add some links like the gacha simulator, ffrkcentral front page for quick datamined announcements and Kongbakpao calendar of events.

I am sure that I will think about more in the next days but feel free to propose anything relevant!

Excellent ideas Cuthbert, looking forward to the new OT!

All caught up on multiplayer content, I wonder if all the bad players have been weeded out my experiences so far have been incredibly positive.

Honestly the most "stressful" time in Multiplayer is running into another Tyro and not being sure whether to use SG or KT in the beginning since both of you have them. And both of you wait to see who will use what :D

Dragner

Dorgann banners are super bad lol, but next V event is right now live in Japan so 6 months away so theres that.

Can this next week pass fast? I need XIV event already the hype is killing me.

thedan001

Dorgann banners are super bad lol, but next V event is right now live in Japan so 6 months away so theres that.

Gilgamesh is one of my favorite FF characters, I'm mad his OSB came out at the worst timing

My favorite tauntilate with his BSB too

:(

I loved his appearance in XIV especially with the gentleman quests

I finally got Basch and Gabranth's RM to drop. I've been putting them in most dailies/events since Gabranth was released and they both dropped within a day of each other. RNG with RMs can be so frustrating.

Dragner

Gilgamesh is one of my favorite FF characters, I'm mad his OSB came out at the worst timing

My favorite tauntilate with his BSB too

:(

I loved his appearance in XIV especially with the gentleman quests

If you really like Giglgamesh banner 2 is not that bad, his OSB is quite good actually because is high multiplayer but non-elemental...and thats good against nemesis. And theres the other relics for him there too, his BSB is on the begginers banner but is decent where tauntaliate shines. And it has runic and a wind+ armor.

If you really like Giglgamesh banner 2 is not that bad, his OSB is quite good actually because is high multiplayer but non-elemental...and thats good against nemesis. And theres the other relics for him there too, his BSB is on the begginers banner but is decent where tauntaliate shines. And it has runic and a wind+ armor.

Tauntilate as part of his bsb is basically always useful as almost every boss has at least one attack or counter it neutralizes.

WarAdept

Honestly the most "stressful" time in Multiplayer is running into another Tyro and not being sure whether to use SG or KT in the beginning since both of you have them. And both of you wait to see who will use what :D

That's when you click Judgement Grimoire and everyone spams the "..." Fat Chocobo stamp.

I may have done this by accident

So I caved and did the Keeper's Choice banner and got 2 Sentinel Grimoire's and 2 Twin Lances (Squall Lion's Roar SB)

Is there any concensus on what the best bonus relics are from the free extra choice? Gaia Gear (V), The Red Hat (IX) or Red Armlet (X) look kind of good for their bonus fire / earth damage.

So I caved and did the Keeper's Choice banner and got 2 Sentinel Grimoire's and 2 Twin Lances (Squall Lion's Roar SB)

Is there any concensus on what the best bonus relics are from the free extra choice? Gaia Gear (V), The Red Hat (IX) or Red Armlet (X) look kind of good for their bonus fire / earth damage.

Red armlet is phenomenal for both mages and spellblades I have two not combined. +Fire is awesome

thedan001

Tauntilate as part of his bsb is basically always useful as almost every boss has at least one attack or counter it neutralizes.

I have Greg's SSB and BSB

:D

Red Armlet or Gaia Gear depends if you have stuff like elemental OSBs or BSBs that are fire/earth

Now that you have native wall, you can RW shout and you should be good for difficulty 120 fights, maybe 140

Also, more reward tiers are being added to the Xmas mini game tomorrow, including an additional 9 Mythril, so 18 in total.

It'll be easier to score higher too since valuable gifts will be more plentiful.

Anustart

I don't even understand the scoring on the holiday mini game. Most of the time the presents are worth 0 points :/

Edit: They won't sucker me in with the half price banner. Stay strong mythril! 14 awaits us!

Kenai

I don't even understand the scoring on the holiday mini game. Most of the time the presents are worth 0 points :/

Edit: They won't sucker me in with the half price banner. Stay strong mythril! 14 awaits us!

I am tempted to pull but my phone is charging so I can't check if OK bracers are on it. Thtat'd be my only reason.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
If the Bahamut ExFlare attack is random, and you have to beat it before he uses it 3 times, is it even worth mastering? Unless ExFlare is different from Flare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom