• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT2| I HAVE NO MYTHRIL AND I MUST SHOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have enough to pull once on each banner, a tactic that had worked very well for me.

However, I would like to save a little in case we come to another Luneth/Onion banner situation where I want extra for fun pulls.

Balphon

Weakness to wind? no problem

EoSqTZOl.jpg

-1 for useless imperil on Enkidu.

RivalCore

Actually the 7891 raid code is pretty much a lifesaver. Beat it first try with the party, and that was with Greg insta-killing 3 of the party.

Syntsui

It really sucks this game doesn't have low level raids for new players like in Mobius.

I could play there with a day one account and have fun. It's not a surprise there are so many players with bad unit trying to find a team, they want to try the mode too.

It really sucks this game doesn't have low level raids for new players like in Mobius.

I could play there with a day one account and have fun. It's not a surprise there are so many players with bad unit trying to find a team, they want to try the mode too.

Yea they should have a D100 raid.

I'm set on doing a pull on OSB 1, FFXIV 1, and TG Cid 1. The question is will I be able to scrounge up enough mythril to do two pulls on any of those banners, or perhaps an extra OSB banner. After today's 10+ I'm at 121.

Yeah I agree on the raid thing but my team has already become much stronger than it was in the few days I have been playing again. So hopefully it won't be too long before we can partake.

Yea. I think after the next event I will be able to clear the D100s enough to break a few Lv. 65 caps, then hopefully with all the Major Eggs from those I can get a few people up to or close to 80.

BTW how do people build up their SB gauges in raids or bonus battles usually? Like say someone brings Tyro with SG into a raid, it would take like 10-15 turns to build up your gauge enough to actually use SG. Even if you spam Lifesiphon the first few turns it's still like 3 turns. Is there something better?

thedan001

Whew, mastered d200 multiplayer

Took a few tries to get the right teammates and setup to get mastery

I ran with Luneth BSB and Mage OK BsB with faith

thedan001

BTW how do people build up their SB gauges in raids or bonus battles usually? Like say someone brings Tyro with SG into a raid, it would take like 10-15 turns to build up your gauge enough to actually use SG. Even if you spam Lifesiphon the first few turns it's still like 3 turns. Is there something better?

Dr Mog's Teachings and Mako Might RMs

Oops, double post. Sorry, posting with phone @.@

Kain

Finished the VII event without much trouble.

Then went into MP... man that sucked. The team was not very bad except for a Yuna spamming renewing gains (seriously????) when I used Rosa's Cura+High regen. Then there was some lag, the game froze and Gilgamesh performed two Zantetsukens in a row without us even seeing it. That was lame.

Yes there is!

Mako might & Mog's teachings, RM2 of Cloud and Tyro after their MCII (the one that gets you to level 80) gives you a full bar of SB gauge at the start of battle.

The other option is to equip Battleforged and Ace striker (RM2 of Ramza and Tidus) that increases a LOT the SB gauge gain. With two Lifesiphons and an attack received you'll have a full bar. From then on it's party time.

I wonder if I should do the raids now because if I leave it late there will be no players left or something. Part of me wants to brute force with Zidaine/Luneth but my Eiko burst is also important to bring (though if I go mako might, esuna/protectga can I rely on these fast bosses hurting me enough to keep burst perpetually in play guess I can try and find out)

The beta had some low difficulty raids but the problem was a strong player just needs to use 1 OSB to end it.

Dragner

If we get a strong party from here we can carry you the U+ at least.

I mastered the D200 fight, but it hasn't given me any of the mastery or first time rewards? What the heck?? I was using room 7891 and beaten it several times now.

I wonder if I should do the raids now because if I leave it late there will be no players left or something. Part of me wants to brute force with Zidaine/Luneth but my Eiko burst is also important to bring (though if I go mako might, esuna/protectga can I rely on these fast bosses hurting me enough to keep burst perpetually in play guess I can try and find out)

The beta had some low difficulty raids but the problem was a strong player just needs to use 1 OSB to end it.

Just level cap them, and if you bring in a player too strong it temporarily reduces their level to the cap

Still have hones/gear/etc, but nothing you can really do about that

I mastered the D200 fight, but it hasn't given me any of the mastery or first time rewards? What the heck?? I was using room 7891 and beaten it several times now.

If you search 7891 it shows all open rooms with that code. You have to look to see if it is ultimate + or Apocalypse.

Syntsui

There is nothing wrong with that as long as the reward is uninteresting for high level players, but decent to new players.

That would be awesome. As I said my priority now is level up my stamina, so I'm not even going after these godlike RMs.

There is nothing wrong with that as long as the reward is uninteresting for high level players, but decent to new players.

That would be awesome. As I said my priority now is level up my stamina, so I'm not even going after these godlike RMs.

I as well am focusing on Stamina and Mythril atm.

I wouldn't mind this either. I can bring a SG, but I don't have any of the RM2s that let me use it right away, so I'm not sure how much help it would be. Also have various Breakdowns. On the other hand, it's not the end of the world if I miss out on it.

I as well am focusing on Stamina and Mythril atm.

Not sure if you saw my post the other day, but you might consider refilling stamina using mythril in order to accelerate your stamina gain. You end up sacrificing long term mythril on refills, but in the short term end up with MORE mythril and stamina by the time Orbfest and the XIV banners hit, which is the important thing.

Did them with Zidaine/Eiko. The Ultimate was fun with myself and a Minwu burst doing the healing rounds we both helped each other out. I had forgotten resist KO accessories :(. 200 difficulty one took much longer to find parties (many players running my same set up) and when I did it took two attempts. First attempt I was last player standing and I had arise used on Eiko (I had forgotten the accessories again). Second attempt Eiko was KOd shortly after Enkiddu arrived (used his single target wind attack on her :( ) leaving us to slowly finish with a 2xR3 Curaga Aerith, SG and lots of migitation on top (and we still nearly all got KOd due to Zantetsuken as Aerith thankfully had pulse of life but used some Fury soul break instead :( ). The Luneth Burst player came in real handy too.

Due to lag based madness it seemed like Gilgamesh got Protectga about three turns after he cast it...which also helped.

I guess my hunch is either nobody likes to play white mage or everybody is white mage.

I wouldn't mind this either. I can bring a SG, but I don't have any of the RM2s that let me use it right away, so I'm not sure how much help it would be. Also have various Breakdowns. On the other hand, it's not the end of the world if I miss out on it.

Not sure if you saw my post the other day, but you might consider refilling stamina using mythril in order to accelerate your stamina gain. You end up sacrificing long term mythril on refills, but in the short term end up with MORE mythril and stamina by the time Orbfest and the XIV banners hit, which is the important thing.

I did see that and I thought about it but in the end with playing like 4 mobile games right now I can't keep up with refills anyway so I bust through my STA and in a few hours do it again.

If you search 7891 it shows all open rooms with that code. You have to look to see if it is ultimate + or Apocalypse.
Oh well, I got it with randoms. I need more dexterity and vitality 4* motes for Luneth's support. Darn.
My group had 2 Clouds who OSB spam. It was like 8 or 10 OSB's by the time the fight was over and Zidane with his Imperil Wind.

Back to doing dailies in the mean time. Is it possible to farm for 4* motes in the D200 raid now?

Thanks! That was actually pretty fun. I like that they don't make you lose stamina if you wipe. Will be fun when I can do these without being carried :)

thedan001

Thanks! That was actually pretty fun. I like that they don't make you lose stamina if you wipe. Will be fun when I can do these without being carried :)

it was no problem!

No worries on the wipe, it was your first time, ya?

Should start using discord chat that's already set up for FFRK-GAF if we keep doing this, easier to coordinate than here with instant messaging

Dragner

you can do stuff even if you dont do heavy damage, once you have mako might or dr. mog materia you can just carry wall and some heals and someone with support skills and you can help without having super gear or anything.

Xetherion

Hey guys, i'd like to get in on the MP fun too. I'm bringing Luneth with his Burst, who/what should i bring for my back row toon? I can bring Tyro with Wall/KT, Eiko w/ Burst, or something else.

Syntsui

I'm in the middle of a story quest waiting for stamina to be refilled. So I'll call you guys later. The stamina will be refreshed after I finish this.

Dragner

Hey guys, i'd like to get in on the MP fun too. I'm bringing Luneth with his Burst, who/what should i bring for my back row toon? I can bring Tyro with Wall/KT, Eiko w/ Burst, or something else.

You can replace me Im going to sleep. Bring wall with protect and heal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom