• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT2| I HAVE NO MYTHRIL AND I MUST SHOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did a X11 pull and got a Keepsake Ribbon and a Precious Watch. I'm seriously considering another pull for Sephiroth's weapon.

Edit:
Exactly 50 mythril left. Do I go for it or save it for the upcoming banners?

MicH

Decided to do a three pull on this banner since I really wanted Keepsake Ribbon and Sephiroth's and Reno's relics are pretty good too.

I got Irvine's hat (awesome - could combine to 6*!), a generic 5* flame shield and... KEEPSAKE RIBBON!!!

I'm done. I have next to no mythril for SSB fest banners or orb fest, but I finally got an ATK boosting relic! Awesome!

nacarelli

Neo Member
Did a 100-gem pull and got this:

oxwcEYel.jpg

Another FF VII 5*sword, at least it has a SB, but was hoping for something different.

$1 = shitty 3 star robe I'll never use

Falk.jpg

I'm tempted to 50 pull, but I have decent enough ff7 synergy already (tifa's glove, cloud's second sword, gold sword, katana with water strike all, aerith's first staff) that it feels like a waste.

Road

WTF. I hadn't checked on anything ffrk all day since when the maintenance ended and there's like a flood of news.

So confused right now, but it feels good to just auto battle an event without having to stop to clear space in a full inventory to all the event drops and rewards.

WarAdept

These VoM banners are interesting. I've managed to snag myself Eiko's Flute, which knocks out 2 of the 3 essential SB's needed, so obviously Banner 1 and 2 would be in my best interest to pull due to Wall SB's.

But Banner 5 has 2 SSB weapons...

MrDaravon

100 gem pull was a 3* FFV Elven Bow...for the third time. This is now the second shit 3* item I have gotten three of in a total of 16 100-gem pulls -_-. Now after 16 pulls sitting on:

14 3*
1 4*
1 5*

falk.jpg as usual

Kenai

Hmm. Turk Suit and another Dragon bracelet thing (have 3 now). But I will only have enough for 1 11 pull during SSB, blah. Not really worth.

Negator

Being able to equip gear and see RS stats as well as change skills etc without getting booted out of the realm is a godsend.

Being able to go into the event and equip everyone from there is ridiculously awesome. I switched out Bartz for Sephiroth for some of these elites and it was surprisingly painless.

MicH

100 gem pull was a 3* FFV Elven Bow...for the third time. This is now the second shit 3* item I have gotten three of in a total of 16 100-gem pulls -_-. Now after 16 pulls sitting on:

14 3*
1 4*
1 5*

falk.jpg as usual
One 5* in 16 100 gem pulls is really not bad. I've only gotten two 5* in what, 44 100 gem pulls? However many we've had some far

GAMERG0D

I only have 100 Mythril and already have Organics and Aerith's Ribbon+ so I really don't want to pull on a VII banner despite it having Sephiroth sword with +10 attack.

MrDaravon

One 5* in 16 100 gem pulls is really not bad. I've only gotten two 5* in what, 44 100 gem pulls? However many we've had some far

Yeah, one 5* in that isn't awful but only 1 4* is, and the 3*s I'm getting are mostly the same handful and suck, even for RS at 3++ :(

Looking at what's in the two FFVII banners I'm mildly tempted to do a 3 pull on the first banner for the Yoshiyuki or Keepsake Ribbon since those seem pretty good and I'm probably not going to get enough mythril to save up for a 4th pull during RoR.

MicH

Is this RoR thing another one of those 25 mythril events?
No. The RoR banners (or Vale of Memories which the event has been translated to) are all full price. They have more unique relics than usual plus there are no non-SB relics featured on the banners so you have much better odds at getting something good from these than the usual banners. Maybe they're gonna sneak in another lucky draw banner? We don't know

Any word on whether there will be first time mythril rewards for Orbfest again? Also hoping for something different than the Gold Saucer music...

firehawk12

Subete no aware
No. The RoR banners (or Vale of Memories which the event has been translated to) are all full price. They have more unique relics than usual plus there are no non-SB relics featured on the banners so you have much better odds at getting something good from these than the usual banners. Maybe they're gonna sneak in another lucky draw banner? We don't know
Oh, that's kind of lame.
If you're paying 50 mythril and still have a chance of getting 11 3*/4*, that just doesn't seem worth it. Especially after the 25 mythril thing.

MicH

Oh, that's kind of lame.
If you're paying 50 mythril and still have a chance of getting 11 3*/4*, that just doesn't seem worth it. Especially after the 25 mythril thing.
The half priced lucky draws were supposed to be special (Japan only ever got three on their anniversary, none since then), so of course they're better.

SSB celebration banners are the best thing we have right now until the SSSB celebration a few months from now which feature only character relics

Champed valigarmada. That was hard, but no KOs and somehow shadow lived.

Wound up using eiko and mog as healers / buffers. Eiko used etudes for +atk and shell, mog was using renewing cure on everyone and curaga when they were lower. Managed to get sentinels off turn 2, then splellbladed down with cloud and Celes. I think Runic on Celes saved me since it was one less person to heal.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
SSB celebration banners are the best thing we have right now until the SSSB celebration a few months from now which feature only character relics

For those of us with not a lot of mythril right now, does it make more sense to wait for the SSSB banners?

Razmos

What the FUCK is that Yeti boss? SNOWSTORM, SNOWSTORM, AVALANCHE, oh your dead? too bad

Why the fuck does the game tell you to blind it when literally only one of its attacks (which it uses rarely) can actually be blocked that way? and protect/power breakdown does literally nothing to lower its damage?

I very nearly killed it but then the regen effect kept it alive, and then it spammed Avalanche twice, killing 4 of my party members.

Really interested to see what happens after this Jp update to the dailies. Hopefully the 90 stamina dailies are improved, outside of the Gil and exp ones, I wasn't getting the orb drops to justify the extra 30 stam. With the annoyance of having to change the iPads time zones to run the dailies, I had a lot of catching up to do on the daily battles, all misfortunes and a number of the +s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom