• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD |OT| War Never Changes

Got my copy from my pre-order at BestBuy. It was like one of two copies the store got and both were pre-orders.

WTF.

yeah I only saw a couple dozen available at local best buy in the counter (where preorder copies are put), with only 3-4 copies of xbox one on the shelf and none on shelf for PS4. This was about noon.

Kylejc86

I can't imagine anyone who buys type-0 won't want to play the XV demo but if you do exist I would really appreciate the code :)
I'm on PS4 by the way and can access US and UK PSN

I can't imagine anyone who buys type-0 won't want to play the XV demo but if you do exist I would really appreciate the code :)
I'm on PS4 by the way and can access US and UK PSN

Go to the BST thread. People are selling them there but it's not gonna he cheap

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Is this the first FF game with blood? Would explain the M rating.
squall-blood--300351qshl.jpg

I just went to buy this at Best Buy and there was a cardboard standee thing right at the entrance with plenty of PS4 and XBox copies. Maybe yours had that too and you missed it?

I just went to buy this at Best Buy and there was a cardboard standee thing right at the entrance with plenty of PS4 and XBox copies. Maybe yours had that too and you missed it?

I asked the dude behind the counter, its likely I did miss it though I checked the PS4 section in the back.

I cannot get used to the looting, feels odd. Combat feels nice, but I wish the camera would swing being you like in Kingdom Hearts.

Istaerion

Can anyone conform the PS4 version runs good? 1080p no tearing...

It's roughly 900p, and the PS4 version doesn't have tearing.

It could very well remain at the same resolution come release, but I'd like to think they could squeeze out 1080p with more cooking in the oven.

EDIT: Wrong thread; thought I was in the FFXV one.

Orlics

I searched around but couldn't find a clear answer – if I buy the digital copy of the game on PS4 later today, do I get a FFXV demo code?

Pachimari

I have to cancel my pre-order from December 12 2014, which sucks. Hopefully I'll still get the demo if I order a copy on April 1?

I searched around but couldn't find a clear answer – if I buy the digital copy of the game on PS4 later today, do I get a FFXV demo code?
Everybody gets the demo the first 2 months I believe.

Users are saying yes. The Day One version I think will be up all week.
Edit: Tapping R1 to lock is better.

The End

You've got two months on the digital version.

If FFT0 is selling half as well as it seems based on amazon/anecdotal data, maybe they'll do a second printing of the day one edition

It's roughly 900p, and the PS4 version doesn't have tearing.

It could very well remain at the same resolution come release, but I'd like to think they could squeeze out 1080p with more cooking in the oven.

EDIT: Wrong thread; thought I was in the FFXV one.

ah cool thanks.

I used to just buy PS4 versions of multiplats but recently both DMC DE and revelations 2 have bizarre issues on PS4 that make no sense to me (blurry and poor framerate) given how similar the consoles are

Wow its weird flipping through the strategy guide, like going back in time to early FF games. Characters with levels unlocked per level up, weapons unique per character. new game plus and plus plus.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
ah cool thanks.

I used to just buy PS4 versions of multiplats but recently both DMC DE and revelations 2 have bizarre issues on PS4 that make no sense to me (blurry and poor framerate) given how similar the consoles are

bad ports are bad ports. Also the game is 1080p smooth 30, no tearing. Motion blur up the ass though which YMMV on

Xamdou

Just got my day one copy from Bestbuy! I had second to the last day one X1 edition but they still had a ton of the PS4 day ones.

Got an S Rank on my first 'Invasion' mission and had a blast doing it. Used Cinque for first time which turned out to be a great, if not a bit awkward of a choice. Damn that girl hits like a fucking train when she swings that mace, hard to control but oh so satisfying when she hits something.

LProtag

So do I have to worry about missing stuff? I know I've heard you need to do multiple playthroughs to get everything, but is there an order you have to do talks with each character or something? Is there anything I have to keep track of for multiple playthroughs?

Also this game is a little challenging. I wonder if I should go down to Cadet difficulty.

artsi

I tried to hold on until Friday but I had to buy this now from the US store. Downloading now.

Anyway it feels like I'll be seeing cheap physical copies soon on eBay so I can snatch one from there.

zennyzz

Welcome to the world of Square's translations.

How sad is it that the fan translation can be better than that? >.>

Personally find the official translation better than the fan translation. Though that's a real issue.

The english voice direction is bad though. Especially since I can feel a lot of these VAs are actually quite good.

Top Bottom