• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FINAL FANTASY XI 2011 |OT| To Abyssea and Beyond!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seigyoku

Pics from yesterdays adventures!

BONUS Mingling with the fishmongers:
i19vMZw8AorUI.jpg

LOL, did you run into tbd? Course, he might have tried to sell you his 25k a pop fish...

B.K.

I'm going to have to come back and torment Seigyoku some more! I was tempted to ruin her wedding a few months ago. >:D

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Kill 100 easy mobs in the starter area is hard? I can do that part alone but getting to that part I wouldn't mind backup just in case.

I meant comparatively. Other quest jobs are fairly easy, other than SMN, which is just really annoying.

LowParry

Those sub job quest items have such a wacky drop rate. In any case, with the needed help, I have the items. Now to get levels later tonight.

Sophia

I said when I rebought this I'd blame NeoGAF if I had buyer's remorse...

... can I blame you all for getting me hooked all over again instead? >_>;

Sophia

Pretty sure any of my old characters can be reactivated but I kind of wouldn't mind rolling a new one just because.

IF I come back

You should. It's amazing. I'm leveling BLM/WHM, and I've made it to level 10 and I haven't had to hit the HEal button more than once!!!

It's awesome!!!

B-Dex

I'm currently sitting in Jeuno waiting on my Chocobo License if anyone in the gaf shell can give me a pearl.

Taeyang in-game.

Seigyoku

I'm going to have to come back and torment Seigyoku some more! I was tempted to ruin her wedding a few months ago. >:D

So help me...

If you had done that I would have murdered you.

That was likely the only wedding I'll ever have and one of my happiest days. :p

LowParry

Didn't have too much luck leveling. Got most of the Sandy quests though. Got my map and camped near the mines so with any luck in the next couple of days, I should be good to go with getting to lvl 25 - 30.

Kokonoe

Banned
Went from Voidwatch Tier 4 to 6 and I'm completed. Guess I'll look up what all I need for that Crystal Dragon. I'd certainly like to get that Crystal Sword, at least then I'd level up Red Mage.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Just ran across Pancake in the elven kingdom play (starts with a S).

Logged off real quick through, trying to get this set up to play with a controller instead of a keyboard.

Kokonoe

Banned
I wouldn't even dream of playing FFXI with a keyboard. The game was actually designed for PS2 first and released on PS2 first, it's the ideal setup until they release that new interface for keyboard users.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Seriously, wow. Enjoyment of game just went way up now that I have proper controls. Just hit level 2 as well.

Sophia

I wouldn't even dream of playing FFXI with a keyboard. The game was actually designed for PS2 first and released on PS2 first, it's the ideal setup until they release that new interface for keyboard users.

I was using the controller when I started, but old habits took over and now I'm using the keyboard exclusively again.

Azuran

Banned
NeoGaf FFXI Character List (Sylph)

Everyone please add yourself and note which pearls/sacks you have. Will try and make sure everyone who wants pearls gets them by this week/end.

Man, I wanna play with gaffers. Sadly, I'm stuck in Asura with some of the dumbest players around :/

Also, here's a small tip for making easy money for everyone who's just starting out: get some voiddust using conquest points and sell on the AH. It usually sells for 30k and people buy it quickly and often. Have fun!

Man, I wanna play with gaffers. Sadly, I'm stuck in Asura with some of the dumbest players around :/

Also, here's a small tip for making easy money for everyone who's just starting out: get some voiddust using conquest points and sell on the AH. It usually sells for 30k and people buy it quickly and often. Have fun!

Well you're not STUCK per say...

Hey Talym, you know who I saw on last night? Ayamea. Remember that name? I remember him/her just leaving and disappearing on a sour note but I don't remember what it was. I remember getting left high and dry on some missions or something. Do you remember?

ZetaEpyon

Hmm, the name sounds familiar, but I don't remember the circumstances either...

Edit: After thinking about it more, I want to say it was trying to get some of the expansion missions done - maybe ToAU or WotG?

I don't know what the hell..
it says I have waking the colossus started in my quests but I don't have any of the key items and none of the npcs will give me any of them :/

ZetaEpyon

I remember trioing some mission, CoP maybe? In the glacier, back at 75... Then they just dropped off the face of the earth. Do you remember chocobro? I think you were around for them.

Possible, I do remember Chocobro. I don't think it would be CoP though, unless I was just helping out or something. I had all of CoP finished long before I happened upon Stars of Destiny.

Possible, I do remember Chocobro. I don't think it would be CoP though, unless I was just helping out or something. I had all of CoP finished long before I happened upon Stars of Destiny.

Sorry I was asking chocobro if he remembers, not if you remember chocobro :p He posts here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom