• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquila

So I decided to take the plunge and preordered this from GMG last night, I'm going to have to juggle this alongside GW2 for some classic dungeon crawling. I've patched my beta client and put my info into that google spreadsheet but I won't be able to play for about another 14 hours or so....

I'm kind of wrestling with launch day nerves as to my character. My beta 4 miqo'te was made as a joke character with a decent amount of progress put into her, but I can't find a good middle ground between a pretty boy hyur and a brick wall. Will that 30 day sub character change potion let me change names?

So I decided to take the plunge and preordered this from GMG last night, I'm going to have to juggle this alongside GW2 for some classic dungeon crawling. I've patched my beta client and put my info into that google spreadsheet but I won't be able to play for about another 14 hours or so....

I'm kind of wrestling with launch day nerves as to my character. My beta 4 miqo'te was made as a joke character with a decent amount of progress put into her, but I can't find a good middle ground between a pretty boy hyur and a brick wall. Will that 30 day sub character change potion let me change names?

You can try Hyur Highlanders for a less pretty-boy look.

demonkaze

I never thought two hours would feel so long after waking up a short while ago. Still trying to work out (since p4 really) where to put my bonus points for a PLD.

WolvenOne

Honestly, as soon as my sleeping pills kick in, I'm gonna get a good nights sleep and tackle this in the morning. I won't enjoy it as much when exhausted.

Besides, it'll give the servers a couple hours to settle down.

Soon, my friends!

bla_1377334800.png

akaoni

Banned
So is the game up yet? Im busy torrenting the client because their patcher has been failing me since alpha.

O another hour, thank goodness. I'll be ready on time. It was worth sleeping for 12 hours in preparation.

vazel

Banned
It's amazing how with MMOs we can have early access. You don't see that with single player games.

I already put all my cinnabons on separate plates that way they're all ready to be put in the microwave for 30 seconds.

Dits

Any word on when standard edition 1.0 owners can upgrade to ARR CE? Guessing it wont be until proper launch now

Ronok

So I haven't been keeping up, but how do those of us who purchased the original version of 14 download the new client?

rockx4

its not me, someone I know has been asking.

he did everything (like changing you language settings) but still getting error3. I heard before that SE might be out of the codes.

They did state the keys were limited I think, blame all those fake preorder and cancels.

docbon

its not me, someone I know has been asking.

he did everything (like changing you language settings) but still getting error3. I heard before that SE might be out of the codes.

Which is baffling, honestly. How do you have more amazon early access codes than actual keys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom