• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

qq more

I've just realized that my character is tied to whatever World I pick. ...So what World is everyone playing at?? And does it matter if it's JP or EU/NA because I still don't see any EU/NA Worlds.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
I've just realized that my character is tied to whatever World I pick. ...So what World is everyone playing at?? And does it matter if it's JP or EU/NA because I still don't see any EU/NA Worlds.
It's in the OP. Ultros for new starts, Sargantas for Legacy.

meep!

Neo Member
The game somehow feels even more fresh playing on PS3 (eventhough it obviously doesnt look as good as on my PC)
It feels more lika playing a FF game in some way. Also great to lay in my bed and playing an MMO, an experience I didnt have before :p

Love it!

Soroc

If you dont see na/eu worlds you may need to exit completely and launch again.

Deacan

9/10 NeoGAFfers don't understand statistics. The other 3/10 don't care.
Am from Europe playing on Odin/Ultros, trying to decide which to stick on.

Anyone else have a problem on PS3 where their target seems to randomly change? I'm in the Gridania mission against the trees at the stump, but every time I attack it switches back to targeting the little guy again instead of the enemy... this happens in a lot of battles where my character changes target at random.

From my experience on ps3 you have to cycle to your target then hit x to confirm once u see the auto attack logo on top of that target then you'll always start a new action aimed at them. Hope that helps.

Zomba13

Anyone else having issues with FFXIV straight up crashing their computer randomly? Phase 3 and 4 were fine, no issues but now my computer is crashing. Can't do anything, just full lock up. Not happening with any other game or anything either and doesn't seem to be a reason for the crash. Worked alright for a bit but then it ended up crashing.

Anyone else have a problem on PS3 where their target seems to randomly change? I'm in the Gridania mission against the trees at the stump, but every time I attack it switches back to targeting the little guy again instead of the enemy... this happens in a lot of battles where my character changes target at random.

I had that problem. You're probably doing what I did and changing the target with the dpad, but not pressing X to confirm it. Without pressing X, you'll take one action against whatever you have highlighted, then go right back to whatever you had that was actually confirmed.

I had that problem. You're probably doing what I did and changing the target with the dpad, but not pressing X to confirm it. Without pressing X, you'll take one action against whatever you have highlighted, then go right back to whatever you had that was actually confirmed.

That was it, thanks! How did I get this far without knowing that XD

Buttons

Hahaha I got a tiny unicorn..... xDD

ponycornhahagtssz.jpg

Cystm

My wife asked me to wake her up when I left for work at 5am this morning.

She has never woken up as fast as this morning.

I am glad she got in with no issues.

Totakeke

Ok, levelled a character to 9, then restarted on Ultros (>_>). Now I'm retreading everything again. What's supposed to be the way to look for GAF folks in game? The steam chat was barren, added myself on the spreadsheet, submitted request to the guild website... is that it? What else? Join mumble?

I'm getting a "no valid service" message when I try to log in even though I successfully registered my preorder code. Anyone else having this problem?

Edit:
Nvm, forgot to enter my second code.

Alucrid

Banned
Ok, levelled a character to 9, then restarted on Ultros (>_>). Now I'm retreading everything again. What's supposed to be the way to look for GAF folks in game? The steam chat was barren, added myself on the spreadsheet, submitted request to the guild website... is that it? What else? Join mumble?

Mumble is an option. There's two linkshells, one's full and I'm not sure what the other one is.

sarsAF

Neo Member
Anyone having problems subscribing? Every card i have is getting rejected. I suppose it has something to do with me being in Europe and trying to pay with a American card. SE's customer service is appalling. In fact its non existent, they shut off both phone and online chat service. =.=

Lumine

Anyone having problems subscribing? Every card i have is getting rejected. I suppose it has something to do with me being in Europe and trying to pay with a American card. SE's customer service is appalling. In fact its non existent, they shut off both phone and online chat service. =.=

I know! Can't find the chat service anywhere. Apparently I do have an EU account and I did go the EU website to redeem my code. However there seems to be a bug or something that gave me a NA (RAAU) code instead so it doesn't work. What a fucking mess. :/

THE ULTROS GAF FREE COMPANY HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED!

Let's start earning some Free Company points and rank up! The GAF Free Company is replacing our existing GAF Linkshells. If you are already a member of an existing GAF Linkshell, you do not need to ask for an invite. Leaders will begin inviting members into the Free Company as members appear online in the Linkshell. If you were not in any of the GAF Linkshells in phase 4 or did not participate in phase 4 of the beta, please send a /tell to one our officers for an invite. Please keep in mind that we can only send invites when your character is online and not participating in an instance.

In addition to the above, all Free Company members will be granted permission to invite other players to help speed up the recruitment process. Feel free to invite any friends, family, or other players that you are willing to vouch for. You can invite people directly or search for their name in the Social Menu. Just make sure to remind them to register on the site and submit an application.

New recruits that are identified without any affiliation to GAF will be granted a temporary rank without invite permissions and minimal company access. If everything goes smoothly after a trial period of 7-14 days, these users will be promoted to the appropriate rank. Company chest access, company ranks, and other available permissions will be dicussed and determined at a later time.

* As members are accepted into the Free Company, they will be purged from the Linkshell(s).

OFFICERS
Capelle Percipere
Maple Cookie
Safflower Amariyo
Strawberry Shortcake
Xarielle Randgris

I just posted character name on gaf in beta thread during phase 4 and then poof invite lol.

TheContact

I thought reading these forums at work would make it easier to get through the day without being able to play it but it's making it worse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom