• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baleoce

Been playing for a few hours now. So good, and I've had no problems with the server. That open beta proved a very useful exercise.

TheContact

Been playing for a few hours now. So good, and I've had no problems with the server. That open beta proved a very useful exercise.

WoW had an open beta and what a mess that launch was. I'm glad and surprised this launch was as smooth as it was, for me at least, but there were people complaining that servers weren't accepting new characters and didn't even have a queue for it

Buttons

For those who asked, Unicorn is unlocked by doing all Conjurer main quests up to lv30. Then a npc inside the Conjurer guild will give you the Unicorn quest, but its CON only.

Pachimari

THE ULTROS GAF FREE COMPANY HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED!

Let's start earning some Free Company points and rank up! The GAF Free Company is replacing our existing GAF Linkshells. If you are already a member of an existing GAF Linkshell, you do not need to ask for an invite. Leaders will begin inviting members into the Free Company as members appear online in the Linkshell. If you were not in any of the GAF Linkshells in phase 4 or did not participate in phase 4 of the beta, please send a /tell to one our officers for an invite. Please keep in mind that we can only send invites when your character is online and not participating in an instance.

In addition to the above, all Free Company members will be granted permission to invite other players to help speed up the recruitment process. Feel free to invite any friends, family, or other players that you are willing to vouch for. You can invite people directly or search for their name in the Social Menu. Just make sure to remind them to register on the site and submit an application.

New recruits that are identified without any affiliation to GAF will be granted a temporary rank without invite permissions and minimal company access. If everything goes smoothly after a trial period of 7-14 days, these users will be promoted to the appropriate rank. Company chest access, company ranks, and other available permissions will be dicussed and determined at a later time.

* As members are accepted into the Free Company, they will be purged from the Linkshell(s).

OFFICERS
Capelle Percipere
Maple Cookie
Safflower Amariyo
Strawberry Shortcake
Xarielle Randgris

So good. I'm gonna join next week when I receive my game.

For those who asked, Unicorn is unlocked by doing all Conjurer main quests up to lv30. Then a npc inside the Conjurer guild will give you the Unicorn quest, but its CON only.
I often times feel stupid because I don't know the terms but is CON = Conjurer?

And what is the best class to do if I'm a Archer?

2San

Sigh, still haven't decided on a class yet. What do you guys think is the best class to duo with a BLM? I'm looking at Scholar, White Mage or Paladin.

Epcott

Can't join Excalibur, but most of my linkshell buddies are there. This is so infuriating. Is there a chance it'll open up for new players on the 27th?

Zomba13

Lol, looks like the text from Minfilia is wrong after you join a GC. Just joind the Twin Adders and she thought I was with the Immortal Flames.

Qvoth

THE ULTROS GAF FREE COMPANY HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED!

Let's start earning some Free Company points and rank up! The GAF Free Company is replacing our existing GAF Linkshells. If you are already a member of an existing GAF Linkshell, you do not need to ask for an invite. Leaders will begin inviting members into the Free Company as members appear online in the Linkshell. If you were not in any of the GAF Linkshells in phase 4 or did not participate in phase 4 of the beta, please send a /tell to one our officers for an invite. Please keep in mind that we can only send invites when your character is online and not participating in an instance.

In addition to the above, all Free Company members will be granted permission to invite other players to help speed up the recruitment process. Feel free to invite any friends, family, or other players that you are willing to vouch for. You can invite people directly or search for their name in the Social Menu. Just make sure to remind them to register on the site and submit an application.

New recruits that are identified without any affiliation to GAF will be granted a temporary rank without invite permissions and minimal company access. If everything goes smoothly after a trial period of 7-14 days, these users will be promoted to the appropriate rank. Company chest access, company ranks, and other available permissions will be dicussed and determined at a later time.

* As members are accepted into the Free Company, they will be purged from the Linkshell(s).

OFFICERS
Capelle Percipere
Maple Cookie
Safflower Amariyo
Strawberry Shortcake
Xarielle Randgris

nice! i'll make sure to send a tell to one of you guys then

Still can't use my code to get early access. It just keeps saying oops an error has occured. Anyone else experencing something similar?

Couple days ago I logged all the way out and logged back in and code entered fine. Gotta try different things with the way square is with their services. Playonline....still have nightmares.

I'm getting a 10102 error "connection with the server is lost" when trying to log in. Is that just congestion or should I be concerned?

I7EbHsZ.png

oh did that just happen to a lot of people?

Is anyone else stuck trying to talk to Baldewyn for the "Oh Captian, My Captain" Story Quest. There's literally a group of people stuck around him on my server.

Izayoi

Banned
What quest gives the level 5 leggings in the Black Shroud questing area?

I'm almost level 10 but I still don't have the leggings required to progress the story quest.

Noaloha

What quest gives the level 5 leggings in the Black Shroud questing area?

I'm almost level 10 but I still don't have the leggings required to progress the story quest.

You need to buy them. It's a veiled "You should keep upgrading your gear from NPC vendors" tutorial. There should be a vendor nearby, look for the nearest bag icon on the map near the quest-giver.

So I guess Error 10102 is the new 3102. Lots of people on the lodestone forums already have it and most if not all were 3102 victims, like me.

THANKS FOR NOTHING SE.

The game run terrible on my machine. Strange cause Guild Wars 2, Planetside 2, and SWTOR run perfectly for the most part.

I tried reducing graphical settings and nothing made a difference.

Le sigh.

Izayoi

Banned
You need to buy them. It's a veiled "You should keep upgrading your gear from NPC vendors" tutorial. There should be a vendor nearby, look for the nearest bag icon on the map near the quest-giver.
Thanks~

Too bad I'm stuck at work until Monday night. ;_; I'm glad I got a couple hours in this morning at least.

The game run terrible on my machine. Strange cause Guild Wars 2, Planetside 2, and SWTOR run perfectly for the most part.

I tried reducing graphical settings and nothing made a difference.

Le sigh.
Specs? Game runs like a charm on my rig, even with dozens of people on-screen and using skills. I get a constant pegged 60 at almost all times.

gribbles

Banned
I'd like to meet the genius at Square Enix who thought it was a good idea to use the Duty Finder for friggin solo instances and put a foot up his arse.

-_-

Kenai

Finally made it onto Ultros, AW YEA. My character cheered almost as much as I did.

I have to start over but I only got like lvl 7 on Faerie anyway. I'll catch up fast, I promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom