• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

drgambit

Banned
I didn't get through enough of the beta to ask my own question, but is this game pretty tough to solo? If not, are there any good solo classes?

Cory_t_

Stupid question: How do I get this game lol. I bought 1.0 long ago but I can't find where to download the client on the SE site.

Berordn

I'd like to meet the genius at Square Enix who thought it was a good idea to use the Duty Finder for friggin solo instances and put a foot up his arse.

-_-

It's probably just poor wording, when it says "Duty Finder" it probably just means "Instance Server."

aceface

I'm on, name is Leolin Herial! Thamaturge in Ul'dah. Edit: oh yeah, I'm in Ultros.

Male catboy. No idea what is going on, trying to figure it out. It will actually be my wife playing most of the time.

guys ive tried to register on guildworks but i dunno if went ok

anyway is someone can please sent me a FC invite would be great!

Ultros: Mariko Shinoda

elohel

Thanks~

Too bad I'm stuck at work until Monday night. ;_; I'm glad I got a couple hours in this morning at least.

Specs? Game runs like a charm on my rig, even with dozens of people on-screen and using skills. I get a constant pegged 60 at almost all times.

running it max at native res on an imac still get 30fps lol 2560x1440

if anyone can add me add

queue letter ultros

Thankfully it's lunch time, so I'll just eat something and chill while they fix the duty servers. If they're still offline when I come back, it's crafting time.

Riposte

These areas do not hold up for a second playthrough, especially now they've removed all the challenge from main scenario quests (I literally went afk 20 minutes while the golem was hitting me. Took a shower and everything.) Pretty much bored out of my mind hoping to reach dungeons. Skipping all sidequests while I'm at it. The instanced servers being down makes it seem I'll be stuck here.

EDIT: New lodestone is live. Interesting.

Pollux

THE ULTROS GAF FREE COMPANY HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED!

Let's start earning some Free Company points and rank up! The GAF Free Company is replacing our existing GAF Linkshells. If you are already a member of an existing GAF Linkshell, you do not need to ask for an invite. Leaders will begin inviting members into the Free Company as members appear online in the Linkshell. If you were not in any of the GAF Linkshells in phase 4 or did not participate in phase 4 of the beta, please send a /tell to one our officers for an invite. Please keep in mind that we can only send invites when your character is online and not participating in an instance.

In addition to the above, all Free Company members will be granted permission to invite other players to help speed up the recruitment process. Feel free to invite any friends, family, or other players that you are willing to vouch for. You can invite people directly or search for their name in the Social Menu. Just make sure to remind them to register on the site and submit an application.

New recruits that are identified without any affiliation to GAF will be granted a temporary rank without invite permissions and minimal company access. If everything goes smoothly after a trial period of 7-14 days, these users will be promoted to the appropriate rank. Company chest access, company ranks, and other available permissions will be dicussed and determined at a later time.

* As members are accepted into the Free Company, they will be purged from the Linkshell(s).

OFFICERS
Capelle Percipere
Maple Cookie
Safflower Amariyo
Strawberry Shortcake
Xarielle Randgris
Nice. Will join next week.

Shouta

So for anyone boggling around Excalibur, I'm on now and can grab some folks if they want. Small casual LS rawr.

Totakeke

These areas do not hold up for a second playthrough, especially now they've removed all the challenge from main scenario quests (I literally went afk 20 minutes while the golem was hitting me. Took a shower and everything.) Pretty much bored out of my mind hoping to reach dungeons. Skipping all sidequests while I'm at it. The instanced servers being down makes it seem I'll be stuck here.

EDIT: New lodestone is live. Interesting.

Even the first playthrough is terrible. Farm quests need to die.

Lumine

Haha managed to trade my NA for a EU key on the offiial forums. Apparently loads of people are having this problem. Finally patching now. :D

meep!

Neo Member
Can you only use the Unicorn while you have a Conjurer active? Or can anyone use it once they unlocked it on a Conjurer?

(non fair only one class has specific mount :p)

hank_tree

Can someone on Ultros invite me into the FC/ Linkshell? Character name is Hank Tree. Thanks.

I have been playing for 6 hours straight now with no issues. Which is pretty good. Open beta must have helped a lot.

Edit: Spoke too soon. Just got kicked out.

Since I can't log in, can someone add me to the Ultros FC in the meantime?

Rock Volnutt is my character name.

Edit: was this pointed?

08/24/2013 10:57 AM
Several Worlds Emergency Maintenance (Aug. 24)
At the following time, we will be performing emergency maintenance. During this period, the Worlds listed below will be unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

[Date & Time]
Aug. 24, 2013 from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. (PDT)

* The completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Worlds]
North American/European Data Center Worlds
- Adamantoise
- Balmung
- Behemoth
- Cactuar
- Cerberus
- Coeurl
- Diabolos
- Excalibur
- Exodus
- Faerie