• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
uggh, my collector's edition turned up today but nobody was in to sign for it... now i have to wait until tuesday as it's a public holiday here on monday and the collection office will be closed, bah!

Alucrid

Banned
Since I can't log in, can someone add me to the Ultros FC in the meantime?

Rock Volnutt is my character name.

I think you have to be online to accept it.

I'm on tam-tara, how close to both?

A fair way to go for a mount, probably not too far (or you might already have it) for a retainer. Check in one of the main cities' market area.

Can you just join a Free Company whenever, or do you need to do a quest to open up that functionality?

Whenever, as long as they invite you :p

Izayoi

Banned
I rolled a Warlock in WoW and a Sith Inquistor in ToR. Love doing that DOT affliction DPS damage.
Unfortunately there's not really any true DoT class in FFXIV.

If you're looking for magic/ranged DPS in a similar vein the Warlock your best bet is the Thaumaturge -> Black Mage.

The Arcanist -> Summoner is similar (and has a DoT), however you also have pets to deal with and that may or may not be what you're looking for.

Soroc

Hit lvl 15 on my conj and cant do the main scenario or class quest while instancing is down. Gonna take a break and walk the dog anf get some fresh air. Hopefully will be working again when I get back!

Reminder for new page:

08/24/2013 10:57 AM
Several Worlds Emergency Maintenance (Aug. 24)
At the following time, we will be performing emergency maintenance. During this period, the Worlds listed below will be unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

[Date & Time]
Aug. 24, 2013 from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. (PDT)

* The completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Worlds]
North American/European Data Center Worlds
- Adamantoise
- Balmung
- Behemoth
- Cactuar
- Cerberus
- Coeurl
- Diabolos
- Excalibur
- Exodus
- Faerie
- Gilgamesh
- Goblin
- Hyperion
- Lamia
- Leviathan
- Malboro
- Midgardsormr
- Moogle
- Odin
- Phoenix
- Ragnarok
- Sargatanas
- Shiva
- Siren
- Ultros

Soroc

Unfortunately there's not really any true DoT class in FFXIV.

If you're looking for magic/ranged DPS in a similar vein the Warlock your best bet is the Thaumaturge -> Black Mage.

The Arcanist -> Summoner is similar (and has a DoT), however you also have pets to deal with and that may or may not be what you're looking for.

I thought I heard arcanist more like warlock sine they have dots and a pet

Well, I got to create my character at least. My sexy Mi'qote Lancer!
ffxiv2013-08-2407-59-39-77.png~original

ffxiv2013-08-2407-59-16-25.png~original

Meia

So, just want to put this out there.

Went into work at 10pm last night. Worked until 830 am this morning at a very physically tiring job. Come home, shower, make some nice shrimp stir fry, come in and join mumble/log into the game, to THEN find out I can't because of sudden 3 hour maintenance.

Dat launch day that I missed completely. :p

I can't believe I've been playing for this long. Doesn't really feel like I accomplished too much, especially since the instances were messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom