• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phenomic

The stupid part of this was I was inside an instance doing an instance the servers were totally fine!

I see where the loyalty lies Square you shall rue this day! Everyone > ME ... Well fine! ... Haha

akaoni

Banned

NjpLjvS.gif

Izayoi

Banned
I thought I heard arcanist more like warlock sine they have dots and a pet
Arcanist has one DoT (maybe I'm wrong on this, are Bio I and Bio II different spells?) and a lot more micro-management of the pet.

Warlock pets are just kind of there. There are similarities, but in terms of filling the role I think Black Mage fits better.

Good news is he's bound to neither though. He can try both and see which he likes best with no problem.

Khatoz

Overall the EA seems to be going okay, this is the first time the servers have to be restarted in 6 hours, I was expecting restarts every 15 minutes during the first few hours :p

I was just about to finish up and head out anyway, but to error just as I was handing in some last quests is such a tease! Really loving what I've played so far, and the servers seemed to be buzzing with people.

See you all in three hours! :D

Ghizz

got to around level 9 before maintenance started. Applied for a hardcore raiding guild though as I have some time on my hands for the next couple of months but need to catch up.

as a player that hasn't touched any of the betas, whats the easiest/fastest way to level?

Zozobra

So last night I was getting frustrated while getting error-3'd and on someone's suggestion redeemed my early access code under the PS3 version.

I must have been really tired because for whatever reason I thought that since I had purchased the PC version that it would just mark on my account that "this account is eligible for early access" or something to that effect... not so much. Now it seems as though I'm stuck with a PS3 download code.

Am I pretty much boned for early access at this point? Not a big deal if I am, I'd rather just know for sure so I can stop thinking about it and do something else. Thanks.

Anyone else have problems getting Gold ranking on some of the FATEs that give minions? In particular Cancer (big crab) or the fungus one? I kept getting Silver, but I was doing as much as I could. xD

I guess part of it is I arrived a little late (the bosses were still at 80% though).

chrono01

I barely got started!

I had to remake my character [twice] since I didn't like the way my Phase 4 character looked in-game [thankfully I was only Level 1] and then again during Early Access since I didn't know Nald'Thal was, essentially, the "canon" Deity for Thaumaturge's [that kind of thing is important to me in MMO's]. Again, I was only Level 1 so I didn't lose much progress at all.

However, when I was finally happy with everything and making progress..."Server Maintenance". ~_~

Oh well, this will give me time to take a break and get some food [i.e., a coffee] before the servers come back up. I'm happy with pretty much everything, though, although I find the way they have the birthdate set in-game to be weird. In order for me to set it to 11/11 [my birthday] I had to pick the 12th instead [since the 6th Astral Moon has 32 days, apparently]. It's a little confusing. -_-

Maintenance!

Maybe now's a good time to ask a question: I played during phase 3 of the beta and there were menu icons on the bottom right of the screen that you could tab through (I'm using a game pad on pc) which are no longer there. Did they get rid of that because it was kinda convenient?

Aeana

Maintenance!

Maybe now's a good time to ask a question: I played during phase 3 of the beta and there were menu icons on the bottom right of the screen that you could tab through (I'm using a game pad on pc) which are no longer there. Did they get rid of that because it was kinda convenient?

They replaced it with the cross menu when you press start when you're using a gamepad. You can get the other one back by switching to the keyboard/mouse UI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom