• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

elohel

so is this game all about Wow-like quests or does it take off and focus more on battle driven stuff?

I kinda wish everything on the map wasn't labeled so clearly, doesn't really make questing all that........adventurous

but it is early in the game so maybe I'm wrong

everything else is cool, I'm digging the ffxi carryovers

Emitan

Kawaii avatar, onee-chan.

Cbp0WFZ.png

Let's learn about Final Fantasy X|V: A Realm Reborn, kupo!

akaoni

Banned
So now that the lodestone is up I can see that names are not global. The name generator conveniently generated the same name for someone on a different world. :(

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Go out, get all my shit done for the day before having to head out to a friends birthday later tonight.

Maintenance. Jesus fuck Square. Its not often I've given you money in the past few years, but congrats on already fucking up. No idea why they didn't launch Early Access yesterday like all other beta's so they'd have this shit at least ready for the fucking weekend.

Munba

There are so few 'icons' for the FC so far.. :/ Hope they'll add others on the release (also because they showed a lot in the Live Letter).

teiresias

So now that the lodestone is up I can see that names are not global. The name generator conveniently generated the same name for someone on a different world. :(

Considering I could see names repeat by clicking the name generator probably less than twenty-five times there was no way I was going to take a name straight out of the name generator. Granted, I think I used a generated surname though.

Blackthorn

"hello?" "this is vagina"
Lodestone's saying I don't have a character registered. Guess they didn't get synced up before maintenance pooped it. Glad I saved the appearance data of my owl-looking dude.

Khrno

Lodestone's saying I don't have a character registered. Guess they didn't get synced up before maintenance pooped it. Glad I saved the appearance data of my owl-looking dude.

If you managed to get into the game, then your character is already set. But the lodestone just takes hours to update.

Blackthorn

"hello?" "this is vagina"
If you managed to get into the game, then your character is already set. But the lodestone just takes hours to update.
Oh cool. The opening cutscene stuff wasn't bad but I wouldn't want to repeat it so soon.

So while I'm sitting around, what's the best site for a comprehensive guide? There's a lot about the game that's still a bit over my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom