• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Do you have to be a certain level to join a company? I see there's a GAF one, guess I'd like to join up.

Einbroch

Banned
Just completed the Ul'dan Envoy quest, where do I go next?

I think I asked this before and got the answer, but it was so long ago. :(

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Can someone clarify this for me?

I have a 1.0 account that isn't legacy.

In order to get early access, I'd have to buy a copy and enter the pre-order code that comes with it, right?

Can the actual game code be used toward game time on my existing account, or can it be used only to register a new account?

In order to get early access, I'd have to buy a copy and enter the pre-order code that comes with it, right?

Can the actual game code be used toward game time on my existing account, or can it be used only to register a new account?

I came in here to ask this as well.

BLCKATK

I'm pretty sure you can just add an early access code to your existing account and you'll be good.

fleck0

Wondering this as well. Also does a pre-order come with a 1 month subscription? The green man gaming page doesn't mention anything about that.

Ichinii

Where are u supposed to shout for groups? I'm in central shroud but no luck, and Duty Finder is not doing anything for me. Tam Tara LFG =X

Varna

What's the best economic AA solution for this game currently? I know my system could do some good AA but I want to stick to something low impact because it's super hot right now. :X

Mechakira

Neo Member
Well fuck now I'm getting the 90000 error. Disconnected when I try to enter an instance, can't see LS or FC chat/menu/whatever.

Izayoi

Banned
In-game FXAA
Which unfortunately looks horrible.

It seems like for whatever reason SGSSAA isn't working right now, and that would be the ideal solution. High-end systems eat the game for breakfast and I imagine even high levels of MSAA wouldn't degrade performance too heavily.

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
What's up with this?! I've played phase 3 on PS3 and PC and I've played phase 4 on PC. Now when I try to log in I get a message I've got no valid or active service account. :(

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
I'm pretty sure you can just add an early access code to your existing account and you'll be good.

Sure, but I sure don't want to spend $30 just for an extra couple of days of access.

Kind of lame that they are restricting early access to only those who have legacy status. I still bought the same shitty game as they did, I just realized it was garbage earlier and cancelled my subscription.

With all of the efforts to get the good will of past players, I wonder why they would restrict early access in this way. Oh well.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Downloading now, my Dragoon is ready to get going! Will probably start from scratch with a new class, but well see how it goes (didnt wanna play the beta to not burn myself out)

Lain

A system error occurred during event movement.

Then stuck with a black screen.

All I wanted to do was to complete the GC quest QQ

suzu

A system error occurred during event movement.

Then stuck with a black screen.

All I wanted to do was to complete the GC quest QQ

I didn't get stuck with a black screen, but I am getting that error too. Trying to finish my thaumaturge quest. :/ They didn't fix it!

ayze82

Neo Member
Sure, but I sure don't want to spend $30 just for an extra couple of days of access.

Kind of lame that they are restricting early access to only those who have legacy status. I still bought the same shitty game as they did, I just realized it was garbage earlier and cancelled my subscription.

With all of the efforts to get the good will of past players, I wonder why they would restrict early access in this way. Oh well.

I played 1.0, but I didn't want to continue paying to become legacy. I bought a pre-order access code on Ebay for 5 dollars. When I registered the code it linked up all of my CE items, the new CE items, and the pre-order items.

Izayoi

Banned
Is there a guide or tutorial somewhere for the non-combat classes? The game glazes over them (or maybe I did), and I haven't been able to find any solid info on how to actually start and level those classes.

Also, which classes are the most profitable? Crafting is probably Goldsmith or Alchemist, but what about gathering? I would guess Miner but I don't actually have any idea.

BLCKATK

I guess the difference is the people that recieved Legacy are the ones that went back and supported the game when it was getting back on its feet.

It's only a few days so sit tight or ask someone for an extra early access code!

Mairu

Are they ever going to open up the locked servers before launch? :/

I couldn't believe it that even immediately after maintenance none of my friends could create a character on Leviathan :/

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Now that I'm finally in and playing, what do I need to do to get an invite to the Free Company?

Character name is Azurok Theros

Dunan

75 people in the queue ahead of me, and inside of ten seconds the game is loading up. Guess everybody;s giving up too soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom