• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
This purchase was a spur of the moment thing. Doesn't seem like I'll be getting my pre order code at all today, so I'll probably end up cancelling my pre order. GG SEE.

WolvenOne

Probably a good thing the servers were down and my client needed to be reinstalled. Gave me time to get some lunch, and bicycle around enough to get all the kinks and cramps out of my system. When the client finishes installing fifteen minutes from now, playing will be a far more enjoyable experience.

Day One issues guys, not much we can do about it.

I got stuck trying to do a Solo Instance earlier, had to force quit the game to XMB. Best avoid them for now.

Haint

Are the JP servers not having any of these problems? The entire game is basically locked behind quest instances so it's not really something you can avoid.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
This purchase was a spur of the moment thing. Doesn't seem like I'll be getting my pre order code at all today, so I'll probably end up cancelling my pre order. GG SEE.

Did you pre-order from Amazon? They tend to send out codes very quickly.

Squalltdx

Hmm, I just finished showering and before that I vacuumed my apartment. I may need to find something else to do next if things don't improve soon. Going to log in and cross my fingers.

Everything's relatively smooth for me. Got back in, been playing for about half an hour or so. Crossing fingers for uninterrupted play for the next 6 hours or so!

Rootbeer

Banned
I have an EXTRA copy of the PC Deluxe Edition with pre-order code (digital download from GMG). So it will come with the pre-order items. I accidentally ended up with this extra copy. This is a USA code if that matters.

I have the pre-order code now but won't have the actual game code until, I'm guessing, release day.

Things I will accept in trade:

- Batman: Arkham Origins (gifted through stream)
- possibly some other game of combination of games via steam of equivalent value. Check out the games i already own though.

PM me if you are interested. If nobody claims it by release day I'll post about it again because the pre-order code expires if it isn't used within a certain amount of time.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
And I still can't progress in quests becasue of server issues again. Way to go Square, fix the 90000 problem, introduce all new ones.

Good luck on the third launch of the game next year. Maybe that'll get it right.

Aeana

And I still can't progress in quests becasue of server issues again. Way to go Square, fix the 90000 problem, introduce all new ones.

Good luck on the third launch of the game next year. Maybe that'll get it right.

A launch will never go smoothly. Every MMO launch has server problems.

Scher

I guess I was never meant to make progress. Oh well! I'll just go run around and join FATEs until they get the instance issue solved.

hertog

Just bought the game a few hours ago, but I'm afraid I'll have to wait untill tuesday since I don't have an early access code.

Man, I would love early access.

Sitting here bored on a Saturday afternoon.

All I have to give up are Steam Codes for Burnout Paradise, Dead Space (1), Crysis 2, Medal of Honor and Mirror's Edge.

Yeah, most of the Humble Bundle.

If anyone is interested in exchanging. Let me know.

I already own the original CE so I don't feel like preordering again.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Man, I would love early access.

Sitting here bored on a Saturday afternoon.

All I have to give up are Steam Codes for Burnout Paradise, Dead Space (1), Crysis 2, Medal of Honor and Mirror's Edge.

Yeah, most of the Humble Bundle.

If anyone is interested in exchanging. Let me know.

I already own the original CE so I don't feel like preordering again.

You aren't missing anything except server crashes and not being able to do quests.

T.O.P

Banned
Dat black screen

tumblr_mrrorzrGwr1s89mq8o1_500.gif

hertog

But the game that I've bought was a pre-order version.
And I never got an error message that told me that I didn't have early access or anything

MKAllDay

Yeah, but in this case, Square has no excuses given that this is their second go at it.

That is not how that works.

Whenever WoW releases an expansion they have problems on launch day every single time. So by your logic they shouldn't have issues as it is their second, third, fourth, and fifth go at it.

Izayoi

Banned
Is there a guide or tutorial somewhere for the non-combat classes? The game glazes over them (or maybe I did), and I haven't been able to find any solid info on how to actually start and level those classes.

Also, which classes are the most profitable? Crafting is probably Goldsmith or Alchemist, but what about gathering? I would guess Miner but I don't actually have any idea.
Anyone?

Apparently the 90000 error is back again btw. They are investigating it (yet again). :/ I'm afraid to do instances again for fear of it hitting me. I had that for almost all of phase 4 and it was awful.

hertog

I got my early access code via square after using my registration code online.
Now it's downloading the code and my pre order bonus from the PSN store.

I wonder what;s next since I already installed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom