• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wagram

It drives me crazy listening to this! Squeenix fans seem incredibly diehard to the point of fignoring any issues showing up with the game. I currently only have quests I can't do (including my level 10 class quest, which I need to do to access multiple other things) and I constantly hear that this is to be expected.

The sad part is that when the game works, I'm having fun with it. I want to enjoy the game, but the only thing more frustrating than in game issues are the people ravenously defending them...

To be fair. His claim is a little true.

They rushed the ever loving hell out of Open Beta.

Izayoi

Banned
So, question about the crafting/gathering classes.

Does anyone know what the most profitable are? Is it worth bothering with them at all before endgame?

where do all the chocobos go when they get 90k'd or 3102'd and are forever lost in limbo??

please tell me theres a giant chocobo forest in the sky :(

StMeph

While I am locked out (again) after zoning, figured I would post here.

I've already submitted the information on the Guildwork page, but figured someone might see it here:

Ultros: Rigel Kentaurus

Also, for a launch, this is par for the course. Rift had the absolute best launch I've ever been through. Their technical team was incredible.

Epcott

Looks like Excalibur is under maintenance or something, while Ultros is just full.

After a 3 hour maintenance period, I was looking forward to having some fun leveling up.
Ultros is actually fine. So maybe the Legacy servers are the only ones acting crazy?

Khrno

I got 90000'd and then 3102 when logging back in and scared me, but completely exiting the game fixed that. Now in a queue, but at least I'm not "still logged inside the game".

Emitan

this looks interesting cant go there yet

ffxiv_08242013_152920eqsd0.png

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
And I finally get into an instanced fight, and then it times out.

Fuck you Square. Get your shit together before you launch 3.0.

elohel

is the beginning of this game different from the rest of the game?

seems like a lot of it is just questing inside of a town but I'm sure later on its more battle driven right?

Knew things seemed like they were going a little too perfectly when the servers first went up. Was looking forward to playing more when I woke up but now this :(

Now I'm not sure if it's a good idea to even work on my character right now since my friends may not be able to join me on Excalibur at official launch.

Einbroch

Banned
is the beginning of this game different from the rest of the game?

seems like a lot of it is just questing inside of a town but I'm sure later on its more battle driven right?

Yeah, the beginning quests are awful and can (imo should) be completely skipped. Do only the main questline until you leave the town then you'll get battlequests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom