• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acerac

Banned
To be fair. His claim is a little true.

They rushed the ever loving hell out of Open Beta.
I was agreeing with him. Sorry if I worded it poorly. :)

Just got booted from the game and am unable to reconnect, get dc'd immediately every time I attempt to do so. Getting the 10102 error like all the others. I knew this would happen, yet I still held out hope that I could play normally. Not sure what I was thinking.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
10102. That's new.

Least we're onto all new problems.

And just think, on Tuesday everyone gets to log on. But as others have said, things will be AOK then.

Sin

Meh, got booted during a loading screen, now I manage to get into queues but I get booted while connecting. Error 10102. :/

Enthus

I've collectively had about 45 minutes to play this today. Had to meet someone for breakfast, get my car tinted, help someone move rooms, then finally come back and can't connect.

Askani

This is my first time with a connection error. I was trying to use the duty finder since people said it was working again, It was trying to zone us into the instance and I lost connection. Now i'm running into the cycle of the three errors, 9000/3201/1014.

As I've never had it before I've never really researched what's going on. Is this a wait it out thing or do I have to put in a ticket?

Seijuro

Meh, got booted during a loading screen, now I manage to get into queues but I get booted while connecting. Error 10102. :/

exactly the same for me - will call it a night then, been paying all day anyway. game's still great, though I wish the servers would be more stable after the betas...

teiresias

90000'd while zoning in Limsa, now I can't connect, it looks like it's going to (goes to the Loading screen with the bouncing Moogle), but quits out with a 90000 again. FU SE!!

It seems I need to just do some fates and some hunting log stuff since I can't find any story quests besides the one associated with the Marauder Guild that I can't do until Level 15. I wish the map showed you quest icons for zones you're not currently in - that would help immensely.

In other news, I don't think FXAA is working at all in my setup. It worked fine in Phase 4, aside from transparencies shimmering, but now there doesn't appear to be any hint of any kind of AA even with FXAA enabled. Might just go SweetFX and enable SMAA but turn off everything else since I like the way the game looks otherwise.

Foaloal

Was having troubles getting into an instance. Finally got in, completed it, then got error 90000. Now getting error 10102 like others are. Playing on Lamia because it was the only server I could make a new character on near the end of phase 4.

Anyone have their error 10102 go away or it it pretty much permanent so far?

nikos

This sucks, made an account for the gf and she can't get on the same server as me. Same with other friends and family.

Vestal

Same here.

I'd have to agree, but then all MMO's suffer similar issues on their first day/week.

Slight difference here.. First their Open beta was limited to 3 days with obvious issues that have been detailed on this thread.

2nd this is not their first rodeo.

Torquill

Slight difference here.. First their Open beta was limited to 3 days with obvious issues that have been detailed on this thread.

2nd this is not their first rodeo.

For having a remote data center, it IS their first rodeo. Whatever that's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom