• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibiru

Banned
Yeah it was like being a ghost.

- Can't read or chat in Linkshell or Free Company
- Can't send or (presumably) receive tells
- Can't load instances
- Think it was bugging out my party system too

Really shitty since it all happened right when I was about to finish the Grand Company quest, so all the FATEs I did 20-26 didn't get me any seals.

I had that in phase 4 but I thought they fixed it. I logged in this morning for a second to see that I didn't have the bug anymore and thankfully i didn't. However, I was confident that they hadn't fixed it so i stayed off today completely. I feel for ya bro keep us posted if it gets fixed for ya. It is very discouraging that the cause hasn't been fixed fully.

Khrno

Think I managed to log out in Limsa so I should be good for rested XP right? Or is that only in the guild or something.

Rested experience is obtained by being in a Sanctuary which are inside Inn rooms, or outside the cities in the Aetheryte camps.

But inside the cities isn't considered Sanctuaries, has to be inside the Inn room.

Scythian

Damn, well, I'll check back in later and try to get my new character into Ultros; I could play my 1.0 character, but I prefer to experience the new content with a fresh char.

Wes

venison crêpe
We managed to get our party a Chain of 80+ before the server went down. I think someone managed to scramble a screenshot.

Mastamind

So i thought there were fieldcraft leves? I checked and there were none available.

The available leves are based on where you are. For example mining leves are in uldah. And if you are not in town you can only get leves up to the level of the area you are in. For example you can select up to lvl 10 mining leves in horizon's edge.

I however cant find gathering leves higher than lvl 10 and my miner is 21.

Meteorain

This game is awful. I only managed to reach level 6. Not only that, I couldn't find the inn, no appropriate icon or legend to tell me what to look for; someone on mumble kept saying "bag".

>=(

Ferrio

Banned
This game is awful. I only managed to reach level 6. Not only that, I couldn't find the inn, no appropriate icon or legend to tell me what to look for; someone on mumble kept saying "bag".

>=(

You need to do enough of the main story quests to unlock it.

Sakura

Rested experience is obtained by being in a Sanctuary which are inside Inn rooms, or outside the cities in the Aetheryte camps.

But inside the cities isn't considered Sanctuaries, has to be inside the Inn room.

Dang it.

Edit: Managed to log in last minute and get myself into an Inn.

Isaccard

>=(

image.php

We managed to get our party a Chain of 80+ before the server went down. I think someone managed to scramble a screenshot.

Yo, we need to party up soon! I think I saw your name on the Mumble chat.

Of course, a little later, Browns game on in a little over an hour ;)

Could've pre-ordered and then cancelled. Your 30 days of game time don't start until Tuesday. If you want to complain then, that's fine, but right now you're not paying anything.

How about people that paid for 3 months of the original awfulness that was 1.0 from which they compensated us by giving us legacy which included the Early Access.

This is classic SE stuff here with regards to running there MMO's. It always takes them FOREVER to fix any issues, patch any bugs or retune any balance stuff needed. They do not communicate well at all with there playerbases, NA and EU in particular and they are generally incredibly inept with anything having to do with remotely modern online game stuff. Anyone that played FFXI should have learned this lesson already so it is already beyond the point of "It's early, give them the benefit of the doubt... mmo launch." stuff because alot of people have done this song and dance with regards to SE and it is alarming to say the least.

Dat character creation theme, godlike.

Yeah since I've been awake and trying to get in (I got to play for like 4 hours so far today) I've had it at that playing in the background (PS3 running through the home theatre). What gets me with this game is that this game shows resonating intentions the developers have with this franchise and this story arc.

I think they willed this game back from the brink of disaster. And it shows. It is not perfect but its all I can think about right now.

Boss Man

Could've pre-ordered and then cancelled. Your 30 days of game time don't start until Tuesday. If you want to complain then, that's fine, but right now you're not paying anything.
That is not by design. The game is supposed to be working for paying customers right now. "Pre-order now and you get early access for three days!" Yet here you are. It's certainly acceptable to complain about it.

Kenai

I was sooooo close to lvl 10 so I could start the "real" stuff. I already had a bunch of tools ready for botany and then was gonna hit up carpentry and weaving before continuing the ACN stuff Oh well.

Soon, FF14, soon. These claws are hooked good.

Yeah since I've been awake and trying to get in (I got to play for like 4 hours so far today) I've had it at that playing in the background (PS3 running through the home theatre). What gets me with this game is that this game shows resonating intentions the developers have with this franchise and this story arc.

I think they willed this game back from the brink of disaster. And it shows. It is not perfect but its all I can think about right now.

The music is indeed amazing - from the intro to the character creation screen. I bet the full soundtrack is all around amazing. Can't wait to dive into the game.

Dvide

Banned
Wait. Maintenance is from 22.00 GMT 'till 0:30 GMT.

It's 23:00 GMT now. That means 1,5 hours waiting, right?

...right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom