• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Wait, (I'm an MMO noob) I'm playing as a lancer, does that mean it will be hard to play solo?

I mean I have died a lot trying to set guildleves to the highest difficult compared to MRD. I had to do a lot of retreating and use potions. I was stuck on my 3rd class and needed to grind to 15.

I don't see myself endgame tanking so I switched from MRD who I was have a good time with.

I'm a big fan of being a solo best like a Death Knight.

Jinko

Looks like 90k and 10k are back in force.

Playing > Maintenance > World is Full.
c2m.gif

LOL GIF is good.

Azriell

Took that long for me to read on GAF that everything is good this morning, and then for me to try to log in and get 10102. Fuck :(

I made the mistake of trying to zone and keeps hitting me with a 90000 error. And now 10102 when logging in. :(

It was fine until everyone woke up and started playing again! :p

Ikon

Trying to do the chasing shadows quest and it just fails to load. Currently it even seems like its failing at failing to to load since I can't move or anything.

Would appreciate an invite on Ultros. Name is Amonkira Ikon.

Phenomic

Oh, error changed from error 10102 to error 90000 now. Sigh, I just woke up too =(

I haven't had these happen to me yet and I'm getting them now. Is it best to just keep trying or do you basically just have to give up until they do more maintenance?

Can someone drop some knowledge on me about the Archer class? I have always played a "ranger/hunter/archer" type class in any MMO, it's always my primary followed by a wizard/mage. But i saw that Bard is it's job and i am not entirely sure what that means. It looks like the role is more about buffing?

Is that the job? Just buffing? Any dps? Is the class good at solo play?

They're more of a dps class that can buff the raid, like a hunter (or at least how they used to be), not nearly as supporty as say a bard in Rift or LOTRO. From what I've heard their dps is on par with other dps specs while singing, and outdps everyone when not, so they're definitely balanced around buffing and doing damage at the same time.

While a little outdated, this may help explain the job a little better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wXatGXHp4Y - his videos are really good if you want to get a general overview of all the classes/jobs and their abilities.

inner-G

Banned
I mean I have died a lot trying to set guildleves to the highest difficult compared to MRD. I had to do a lot of retreating and use potions. I was stuck on my 3rd class and needed to grind to 15.

I don't see myself endgame tanking so I switched from MRD who I was have a good time with.

I'm a big fan of being a solo best like a Death Knight.

Lol, I literally don't understand any of that except 'retreat and use potions'. (What's a MRD?)

Maybe I'll just stick with it for a while, I like my character.

Finally managed to make my character on Ultros. I missed out on Phase 4 but it feels good to be back for real this time. Sadly I have to go to work :(

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
this is ridiculous, I was MIA due to the other instance maintenance and I figure I would wake u early and play.

still busted but now error 10102 :/

Ryn

I haven't had these happen to me yet and I'm getting them now. Is it best to just keep trying or do you basically just have to give up until they do more maintenance?

I'm probably just gonna try for a little bit more..then probably wait. I really don't know.

daveo42

Banned
Locked out right as I was going to run my WHM quest. Hopefully I'll be able to get back in and have these instances fixed. I have a feeling that there are going to be a ton of people running story quests well over their recommended level.

I haven't even run Toto yet and I'm already level 30.

akaoni

Banned
I'm still in on Ultros. Free Company says there's a ton of people still online, but nobody is saying anything...

Load times are normal again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom