• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salaadin

Ok registered the 20 key code onto the se site, but never received the email with it.

As far as I know, you dont receive any emails.

Its

Register 18 digit code
20 digit code apears on screen with instructions
Register 20 digit code
Confirm account details

If you saw the "you were successful" screen, then Im pretty sure youre ok and good to go.

Was able to redeem both my codes with no problems just now (one for PS3 and other PC)

Make sure you download new Nvidia drivers, they increased by benchmark score also by 1000.

Cmagus

My code still doesn't work but I own the original CE and I am legacy. That wouldn't stop my code from working would it? like it's not letting me tie that code to my existing account.

Baleoce

Does anyone know how you go about registering other Square-Enix games on that website? I know how to register for example XIII or XIII-2 that came with a redemption card using the same ABCDEF-123-GHIJKL-456 format code in the "My Profile" section; but what about digital PC games like Deus Ex on Steam, or perhaps even Android titles. How would you put those onto that site?

As far as I know, you dont receive any emails.

Its

Register 18 digit code
20 digit code apears on screen with instructions
Register 20 digit code
Confirm account details

If you saw the "you were successful" screen, then Im pretty sure youre ok and good to go.

Sweet thanks, now I can finally relax until early access.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
My code still doesn't work but I own the original CE and I am legacy. That wouldn't stop my code from working would it? like it's not letting me tie that code to my existing account.

I tied my PC preorder to my account so it should work for you too.

Ferr986

Was able to redeem both my codes with no problems just now (one for PS3 and other PC)

Make sure you download new Nvidia drivers, they increased by benchmark score also by 1000.

Do you know if those compatible with the 400 series or still have the "driver stopped working" error that has been since a year ago?

Moaradin

Where are people getting their 20 digit codes? I put my 18 digit code in yesterday and got the error that everyone else did, but it showed up on my profile. I didn't get any 20 digit key though.

Alucrid

Banned
Where are people getting their 20 digit codes? I put my 18 digit code in yesterday and got the error that everyone else did, but it showed up on my profile. I didn't get any 20 digit key though.

You get the 20 code after entering the 18 code successfully.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

Redirects to the page with the code after entering that first code. Also should have emailed you but may have not.

So, question...

I'm a 1.0 player. I'll only get early acces IF I buy ARR right? If not I am still able to play on aug 27th, right?

This has probably been posted a thousand times but I'm at work and cant go through every page ):

I believe 1.0 players automatically get early access.

hank_tree

This is why I am redownloading the client. Maybe there is something in it that triggers when you link your psn to your se account.

Well for the Open Beta I downloaded the client but when I tried to use it on my gf's account on the same PS3 it wouldn't work without getting another beta key. So I got another key and linked it to my gf's account and then that work. So the client is reading the purchases linked to your PS3 account. So I assume the same is true of the early access. No harm redownlaoding the client though.

Vlodril

after spamming it since yesterday and for the last 30 minutes it finally passed it. got my code and registered it. now the waiting begins.

Raxious

I believe 1.0 players automatically get early access.

Nope, just because you have 1.0 doesn't give you early access unfortunately.

Just entered my code. It's retarded you can't see what you added on your account though. It would be so much better if you would get the same overview the site gives you when you register.

The overview I'm talking about is the one that tells you what's registered to the specific game.

DrTeflon

Kinda correct, if you have Legacy status (Paid 3 months or more of subscription of 1.0) you can join the early access during the weekend. If you only have a normal 1.0 account you'll need to buy ARR for the early access.

Oh, okay, thanks for clearing that up. Too bad I have other games on my list before preordering a game I kind of already have. Oh well, aug 27th for me it is then!

Hubb

Alright my turn for a possible dumb question.

I am an owner of 1.0 CE (not legacy), I have preordered and redeemed the PS3 version. Will that allow me to play early access on my PC or only PS3 (PC is my preferred platform)?

Jinko

The only thing that bothers me is I bought the digital CE, but I'm not sure it registered as such. Hrm.

It should have given you a confirmation screen.

That said similar to the following:-

Permanent Options
FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - Windows(R)
FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - Legacy
FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - Beta Test Windows(R)
FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - Collector's Edition
Onion Helm
Helm of Light
Baby Behemoth
Behemoth Barding
Coeurl Bell
Legacy Chocobo Whistle
Mog Cap
Cait Sith Doll Minion

Yes, I added my PS3 code to the PSN Store, 12 digits

When you get the 12 digit PSN code, and you redeem it, does it download a client?

The reason I'm asking is because I don't have the Phase 4 client on my PS3 (I'm legacy on PC) and I've got to play early access through my PS3 this weekend and I'm hoping that it will let me get a client :(

Recall

So Amazon sends me to preorders.eu.finalfantasyxiv.com to sign in and enter my 18 digit code but I'm unable to log in with my Square Enix account even though the details are correct as I am logged in on both the Square Enix and Final Fantasy XIV site with the sane details.

Not sure what to do.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
ok, so I was finally able to get a RAAU code with the same preorder code as the one that gave me RAAE.
Thanks again home dog, I was on the fence on if I should resubmit the code.

Two 20 digit codes with one having the wrong region later...

SUCESS!

4UTRwlp.png

1gravY2.png

WkVOpNH.png
I haven't got any e-mails.

Alright, so, if you had a region error or you're afraid you might get one enter your code again at the correct website:
http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com/
http://preorder.eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/

Click your account name and hover over "My Profile" to make sure you're in the right region. Previously I could go into "User Settings" and change my default language but that wasn't working just now for me.

I was able to click English on this tab here again I believe and it seemingly changed it to the correct region:
rh8e4zv.png

Pro-tip: If you get an error after submitting, keep clicking the sumbit/confirm/whatever button and it should go through eventually if the server load isn't high. It looks like in the past 30 minutes a lot of people got through.

Ricck

It should have given you a confirmation screen.

That said similar to the following:-

I bought the CE to and it only displayed

Permanent Options
FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - Windows(R)
FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - Beta Test Windows(R)
Mog Cap
Cait Sith Doll Minion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom